✰o35✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o35✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"What's the answer of this equation: f-g if the equation is: f(x) = 3x-4 and g(x) = 5x+2?" the teacher asked as he wrote the formula in the board. "Ms. Lu?" the teacher asked as he saw Luhan raising his hands. Luhan stood up and coughed. "The answer if the equation is f-g will be -2x-6" he answered and smiled. "... Are you sure with your answer?" the teacher asked and crossed his arms.

"Neh! I'm sure! Because you'll substitute the value of f(x) while you'll multiply the minus sign to 5x+2 which will transform into -5x-2. After, you'll solve and you will pair up the numbers who has the same like 3x and -5x while -4 and -2. You'll use subtraction with 3x and -5x and the result of it is -2x and you'll add -4 and -2 which the answer is -6. I came up with the negative sign because they have the same sign. That's why I'm sure with my answer" he said confidently.

"Very well said Ms. Lu. You may take your seat now" the teacher said as Luhan beamed and sat back on his seat with a satisfied smile. "How do you know that?" Seulgi asked and narrowed her eyes. "I was listening Seulgi" Luhan said and winked. "Is it easy?" Seulgi asked and raised a brow as Luhan nodded continuously. "... I have a hard time understanding it" Seulgi said and pouted as Luhan chuckled. "I'll teach you after this class" he said as Seulgi nodded and looked away.

"Do you know the latest news?" a girl asked. "What news?" another girl asked. "Byun Beanim collapsed on the ground while practicing for her National Competition in swimming" the first girl said. "Chincha?! When did that happen?" the second girl asked jaw drop. "Just now. When she collapsed, it was a loud fall. Her head is bleeding because of that" the first girl said in symphathy.

"Why did she fainted?" the second girl asked. "I don't even know. She's in Seoul National University Hospital" the first girl said as Luhan was eavesdropping to their conversation. 'Mwoya?! Beanim just fainted?!' he thought as his concern side appeared again. Break time came as Luhan excused himself not to go to the next class as the teachers easily agreed to it. Luhan went to the hospital.

"Where's the room of Ms. Byun Beanim?" Luhan asked. "Room 143" the nurse said while looking at the monitor. "Are you sure about that?" Luhan questioned hearing the number of the room. "Is there a problem miss?" The nurse questioned as Luhan slowly shook his head. 'What's with the number? 143?' he thought and wrinkled his nose as he headed to Beanim's ward.

He opened the door and peeked inside as he saw Beanim laying on the bed unconscious. 'She isn't awake yet?' He thought as he sat beside her slowly. He then saw a big bandage on her head just like what he heard to the girls earlier. 'Why did she fainted anyways?' he thought confused. His thought was snapped out when he saw her moved her hands. She opened one eye before opening the other one when she saw Luhan.

"Where am I?" she questioned and blinked many times. "You're in the hospital" Luhan answered. "Why did you faint?" he asked serious. "Huh? I fainted?" she asked innocently. "Uh... yeah! That's why you're in the hospital" Luhan answered sarcastly and rolled his eyes. "Why did you faint?" he asked again. "I don't really know" Beanim said and shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?" Luhan asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm serious! I don't really know" Beanim said and shook her head. "You gotta be kidding me" he mumbled under his breath. Someone opened the door as the two looked at it. "Oh! Ms. Byun! You're awake finally!" the doctor said and closed the door. "What happened to her?" Luhan asked. "Well... you didn't eat the past few days which makes you weak. Plus! You make yourself weak and tired by doing something which tires you" the doctor said.

"When didn't you eat?" Luhan questioned coldly and crossed his arms. "Two days ago? Yeah! Two days ago" Beanim said unsure and nodded. "Why aren't you eating?" Luhan asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't have time eating--" "You don't have time?! What kind of excuse is that?! Eating is important everyday to make you physically active! Look what you've done to yourself! You're making yourself put a disease on you!" Luhan hissed.

Please log in to read the full chapter