✰o7o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

Special thanks to chrldonr for another special poster you've made! ^_^

✰o7o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Beanim saw a bench nearby. She slowly approached it with her face burying her hair. She sat lazily and blew her bangs that's been annoying her eyes the whole walk. She was just looking down the whole time as the happenings yesterday can't get out of her mind. Especially what Luhan said to her. A shattered glass will aim at her heart with a fast pace can be feel inside of her. Everytime his words would repeat, it just broke her more.

She tries to get rid of that scene and think of something happy and memorable. She stopped and blinked looking at her feet as she remembered that she keeps putting her feet on the ground when she was little and how Baekhyun will make fun of her everytime they're sitting on a bench. A satisfied slowly curled up on her lips as her feet was on the ground and she's grown enough to reach the ground. 'The memories' she thought and sighed while her eyes are close calmly.

She opened her eyes feeling a presence in front of her. She looked up and saw Baekhyun with a warm smile holding two ice cream as his shadow was surrounded around her existence. He gave the other ice cream still smiling as she accepted it. She patted the empty seat beside her commanding him to sit as he obliged and hopped like a kid. He the ice cream childishly tilting his head preventing any melt ones to roll down on his hands.

"... I miss this one" she talked as he make a 'hmm' sound and drifted his look to her who is looking at the sky while her ice cream slowly as her feet was kicking the air. He grinned locking her in his arm while ruffling her hair continuously. "Aish Baekhyun! Stop that! The ice cream might put it in my hair!" she said irritated slapping his arms continously leaving a chuckling Baekhyun. He let go and starts his ice cream once again.

"I hate you when you're doing that" she muttered while wiping the ice cream that has stuck on her hair frowning. Then, a dead silence. The two looked around to some passerbys who is in a hurry for some important reason. They stopped and narrowed their eyebrows seeing a couple doing a make up session behind a tall tree. "Eew~ don't look" they said in unison and looked at each other. They began laughing at each other and scratched their heads.

The loud laughs stop echoing and it was fading slowly. They then sighed and looked away and continue the ice cream and there was again a dead silence. "... You okay now?" he asked all of a sudden while she's eating the cone done with the ice cream. He flinched and moved backwards when she suddenly sob like a kid wiping her tears that's been continuously flowing. 

He stared at her with no emotions as her red and puffy eyes starts to get more redder and puffier. He shook his head and took her into his arms comforting her. She buried her face to his chest sniffing. He offered his handkerchief as she took it covering her face with it and starts to calm down, but still sobbing this time quietly. "Gwenchanha~ just let it out" he whispered softly patting her head.

"... I just felt your saddest emotion yesterday uptil now. I'm not sure if my twin instinct is true but... I guess it's right after all" he whispered and smiled weakly. "Seeing your state right now makes me feel the same way also. Just cry it out Beanim-ah~ if you stop crying, make sure you won't cry for that person again, arasso?" he mumbled and sighed as she didn't respond at all.

-----> July 19, 2015 <-----

Lurin was busy fixing her brother's wardrobe right now. She was having a hard time to put his necktie on. She stopped when Luhan told her to as he slowly took the necktie away from her hands as he did it easily. A small weak smile appeared on his face while looking at Lurin making her tilted her head. "... I wish I could turn back time and should've stop you from what you're planning" she told making him raised a brow.

"Waeyo?" he asked tilting his head. "So that to warn you by not falling in love with my roomate in the first place" she muttered pouting. A smile appeared on his face while his eyes are puffed with all those tears that he let it out yesterday can be clearly see in him. "Aish noona! Don't be so dramatic" he locked her head in his arms lightly punching her in the arms. "Yah Luhan! Stop it! I'm older than you! I'll tell umma and appa--"

She stumbled when he pushed her away almost tripping making her sending a death glare at him. "I was just joking jeez! This is the only time I'll be happy" he muttered pouting looking down. "Jeez! You're more dramatic" she answered back stucking her tongue out as they laughed together. "... But really Luhan, I wish I could turn back that day--" Lurin was cut off. "Even if you could turn that day, it wouldn't change" he smiled chuckling nervously scratching his head.

"... I've liked her since the day we met" he added and a smile faded. "Ow? You're about to cry now~" she pointed his eyes that's been forming a tear. "Aish! No I'm not noona~" he whined jumping on his place childishly. "You're about to cry~" she teased and a grin can be seen on her lip. She heard him chuckling sadly and shook his head. "I won't cry anymore" he said with a serious tone. "... I've let out all the painful tears about her so that I won't cry about her anymore" he muttered.

"Guys, where's the others?" Tao asked blinking. "Oh? Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Suho went to Luhan's wedding instead" Chanyeol answered nodding childishly. "I also want to go to Luhan hyung's wedding if their wedding venue is just beside here" Kai said pouting. Meanwhile... she was sitting quietly looking at herself in the mirror as her make up artists was busy putting some make up on her.

They put a little bit of glitter on her cheeks and on her eyelid making a sparkling effect to her appearance since her wedding dress is glittery that makes her look like a royal queen. "You look like a princess today" her mother appeared with Baekhyun and stopped beside her. She let a thankful smile before she went back on an emotionless expression. "... I'm sure you'll enjoy this Beanim-ah~ trust me... just enjoy it" Baekhyun told and winked.

'Huh? How come? I don't even want this wed

Please log in to read the full chapter