✰o29✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o29✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Luhan heard someone unlocking the door. He turned back and saw Beanim came inside closing the door. "Oh? You're still awake?" she questioned.

"Oh? I can't sleep" Luhan answered lifelessly. "Whos' the guy earlier?" he asked coldly raising a brow.

"So, you're looking outside" Beanim said and clucked her tongue. "Maybe there's another reason why you're still awake... you're waiting for me, do you?" she blurted wiggling her eyebrows.

"Wow! In your dreams! I just can't sleep! And I just saw you outside coincidentally!" Luhan answered back looking away.

She scoffed and got on her comfortable clothes, changing in front of Luhan. He immediately looked away. "Yah!" Luhan shouted. Beanim stopped putting a shirt and looked at him furrowing her eyebrows. "Why do you keep changing your clothes in front of me?!" Luhan hissed.

"Because... we're both girls. It's normal to change your clothes in front of other girls. There's no any malice way with that! Unless, you're a guy who can't even look at me" Beanim blurted  as she continues to wear her clothes. She plopped her body to the bed and read the Wimpy Kid.

The next morning he woke up after hearing a voice. He opened his eyes and looked at Beanim whom he thought was shouting and screaming. Her voice was soft and calm talking to someone on her phone.

'Who is she talking to? Maybe it's the boy who came with her earlier' he thought pouting.

He heard her chuckling silently making him growled and furrowed his eyebrows. "Yah! Keep your voice low!" Luhan shouted.

Beanim looked at Luhan who is facing on the wall. She remained silent for a second before talking back to Chen on the phone. 'Why is she happy all of a sudden? Maybe the person she's been talking is funny' he thought.

It was weekend. He opened his eyes and didn't saw Beanim. He saw a note on her bed and grabbed it.

`I went out for a jogging with Kimjong ^_^' 

"What the-- Aish! Who is he anyways?! Where the heck she met this guy?! Why is she like this towards this guy? What's so good about this man?! How did this thing happen for her to make this happy that easily?" Luhan hissed freaking out.

He snatched his phone and called Suho. He heard the other line growling and respond. "Hyung, what's--" Suho was cut off.

"Suho! I'm freaking out!" Luhan panicked and ruffled his hair non-stop. "Why are you freaking out?" Suho asked and raised a brow.

"She met this guy yesterday and her mood changes! The guy must've put some spell or potion to her food yesterday!"

"What's the name of the guy hyung?" Suho asked and raised a brow.

"I don't know! She didn't tell me yesterday! Kimjong piece of !" Luhan cursed and kicked a dust, brows furrowed together. "What other encounterth happened hyung?" he heard Sehun's voice joining the conversation.

"I woke up in the middle of the night" Luhan said. "Then, what happened?" Sehun asked and tilted his head.

"I heard her talking to someone on the phone. I heard her soft voice for the first time. She looks... happy! And I saw her chuckling! Chuckling for the first time!" Luhan said and shook his head.

The two chuckled hearing their hyung's frustration. "Hyung, you're jealouth" Sehun blurted making Luhan shut his mouth.

"Jealous? No I'm not!" Luhan said and furrowed his eyebrows. "No hyung, you're really jealous! Just hearing your side, you're jealous" Suho said and shrugged.

"No I'm not" Luhan said. "Then what emotion are you poththeththing hyung?" Sehun asked and raised a brow.

"... I'm just being caring that's all" Luhan said. "You care for her because you like her already" Suho blurted.

"No? In a brotherly side! Because, she just met this guy yesterday! Maybe the guy is a criminal, a maniac, or one of her admirers! You can't tell what the man's motive!" Luhan said.

"... Why ith thhe tho warm in front of that guy that eathily? Baekhyun hyung told uth that hith twin thither doethn't interact to thomeon

Please log in to read the full chapter