✰oo4✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo4✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Lurin was watching the television, anticipating Beanim's swimming competition. She looked at the work table hearing her phone vibrating. "Aish! I'm watching here Luhan! Let's talk later" Lurin mumbled and growled waiting for the phone to end.

"Whooo! Go Byun Beanim!" Lurin shouted on top of her lungs like she's Beanim's ultimate fan. Lurin was amaze and her jaw drop as soon the host introduced Beanim and went out following the cue going to her place.

Lurin's heart starts beating as she's nervous for Beanim that she might lose or might get injured during the game. The referee blew the whistle as the contestants from different schools began to swim. So far, Beanim is leading; Lurin was screaming excitedly jumping on her seat. "Go Beanim! Beat those girls!" Lurin how supportive she is to her roommate.

Lurin groaned not because of Beanim losing, yet; but her phone is ringing once again. Her groan stopped her twin instinct hitting all of a sudden. She sighed before she answered the phone in her work table.

"Yeobosaeyo?" Lurin asked as her eyes was fixed at the television. "Nooona~" Luhan said as Lurin raised a brow when she heard Luhan crying childishly. "Yah! Why are you crying?" Lurin asked confused.

Lurin make a poker face and soften because this is the first time hearing his twin brother crying loudly; she thought that he's facing the biggest problem. Lurin wait for Luhan to stressed down.

"... Are you okay now?" Lurin asked as soon she didn't heard Luhan sobbing anymore. Luhan nodded slowly wiping his face sniffing continuously.

"Knock knock" Lurin said. "... Who's there?" Luhan asked. "Xiumin" Lurin answered. "Xiumin who?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow.

"~Naman mollasseotdeon Xiumin,

bunmyeonghi neukkyeojeo must be Xiumin,

ppeonhan neoui geojitmal,

geuman yeogikkajiman, Nothing!

It’s Xiumin!, stop it~ no uh~"

Lurin sang 'Something' while dancing to it. Luhan blinked and sighed. "You didn't like it?" Lurin asked and Luhan answered her with 'yes' leaving her pouting. "I thought that you will laugh. Hmpp! Nevermind" Lurin said and sighed. "So, what are you crying at earlier?" Lurin asked and tilted her head.

"Noona, I need your help" Luhan said as Lurin can clearly hear his breath. "What is it?" Lurin asked and raised a brow. "Umma and appa starts to strike" Luhan said. "What do you mean about umma and appa starts to strike?" Lurin questioned in confusion.

"Well, they have this negotiation to someone and they used me for their negotiation thing or something! You know what they did?" Luhan said and took a deep breath,

"... They put me on an arrange marriage to someone whom I don't know" Luhan continued and pouted. "Huh? That means that..." Lurin paused and keeps blinking.

"Wait, what? You will gonna--" Lurin was cut off. "Please don't say that! I don't want to hear that sentence! Hearing that makes me shiver and frustrated" Luhan said irritated. "... Jeez! That's a tough situation right now" Lurin said sarcastly and chuckled.

"Yah noona! I'm serious here! I need your help and you're the only one I got! You're my twin, right? That means we help each other no matter what happens" Luhan said ruffling his hair in frustration.

"What do you want me to do?" Lurin asked and tilted her head. "What does a person in my position right now usually do?" Luhan questioned and tilted his head. "Hmm... they usually tries to leave like a criminal" Lurin said and furrowed her eyebrows.

"So, that means that I will get out of my mess?" Luhan asked. "Kinda?" Lurin said and shrugged. "Okay! I just want to get out of this mess" Luhan said. "Luhan" Lurin said and sighed in defeat and scratched her head. "You can't avoid your mess especially when it's umma and appa" Lurin said.

"I want to be with you noona" Luhan whined and pouted. "... So, you want to go to Korea?" Lurin questioned as Luhan nodded. "Yah! Are you crazy huh? You'll include me in your effin mess? Look Luhan! I don't mean to be a play safe here, but I'm having a quiet life here!" Lurin hissed and furrowed her eyebrows. She can hear Luhan's whining and it irritates her more.

"No matter what you do, whether you go to other countries, umma and appa will still see you" Lurin answered.

"Uh... they're in China right now with me? How can they see me when I'm in Korea? Duh?" Luhan answered divaishly and rolled his eyes. "You can't hide

Please log in to read the full chapter