✰o26✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o26✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

The next day, Luhan woke up and noticed Beanim's bed was empty. "Where is s--" Luhan stopped and raised a brow seeing a paper on her bed.

He stood up and took the paper... 

`Yah sleepy head! I'm not in Korea right now. There's a sudden arrangement to my schedule. I might be back a week'

"Mwo? Again? Why does she has this appointment anyway?" Luhan mumbled scratching his head putting the letter back. 'Pfft! She's not here again? I got used with her being around with me' he thought and let out a deep breath.

He stopped and thinking of something. 'What the-- what the heck Luhan?! Why do you seem like you're missing her presence?! Does this mean that...' he stopped and suddenly whined on his bed.

'Wait! This is the scene usually in romantic movies I've been watching with my friends before. When they met a girl and you're totally attached to her, you keep asking yourself this same question when the girl isn't around. You felt like you're missing someone and that one thing will be the complete piece in your puzzle' he thought confused looking up for a long time.

"Aish! Anni! It can't be! No no no! That won't happen Luhan. You're here to hide yourself to your parents. You're not here to be in this... confuse situation" Luhan said slowly. "Who to talk with? Who to talk with?" Luhan keep saying that line roaming around the dorm tapping his fingers to his chin.

He stopped hearing his phone buzzing from the quiet room. He took his phone and immediately answered it.

"Do you really have to do this Chen?" Xiumin asked looking at Chen who is packing his things.

"Yeah! It's really urgent because my parents called me yesterday telling me to go to Korea" Chen said while nodding.

"Are you fooling around Chen? You're just kidding" Baekhyun said not believing on Chen's situation.

"Offcourse Beacon! I need to go! Does this look like I'm fooling around to you?" Chen hissed pointing through his baggage.

"Jeez! Just making sure if it's really true" Baekhyun muttered and scoffed.

"Why do you need to go to Korea anyway?" Chanyeol asked and tilted his head.

"Because... my family needs me" Chen answered calmly.

"First, Luhan left us. Then, Kai and D.O. Who's next?" Kris asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh... you?" Chen answered sarcastically and laughed hard leaving Kris looked at him emotionless.

"... Really?" Kris asked and put his hands on his hips.

"Wae? Isn't it true? Besides, it should be you, then Luhan hyung just like what happen in real life when you filed a lawsuit--" Chen was cut off.

"Okay okay! That shouldn't be the line you're saying right now Chen hyung! Don't put your anger to Kris hyung and Luhan hyung's situation in real life right now" Tao said and chuckled nervously.

"We're in a story, not in our real life. Author-nim might get angry if you said something which isn't on the script" Lay said nudging Chen.

"You should still thank me because I'm still here and Author-nim still includes me in this story" Kris said and crossed his arms.

"Yah! Can we just talk about this matter later when the readers aren't reading this part? You're making it a big issue. That news is soo... last year. It's new year right now" Suho answered divaishly.

"Will you pleathe thtop talking like that hyung? You look like a thophithticated grandpa who actth a teenager" Sehun said weirdly giving Suho this terrifying look.

"Just remember your script will ya?" Xiumin asked looking at Chen.

Chen groaned and rolled his eyes going back to the story. "If you guys want, you can come with me" Chen suggested and shrugged.

"Wae? You're living there permanently?" they asked in unison.

"I don't know. But, I think it's just a short time. Maybe I'll come back" Chen said assuringly.

"Aish! It's just a vacation! Leave already! We want to live a peaceful life without someone trolling us everyday" Chanyeol said pushing Chen outside and closed the door.

"Anyways, when will they come back?" Tao asked referring to D.O and Kai.

Please log in to read the full chapter