✰o59✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o59✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Wait-- what?!" Baekhyun gasped in disbelief as Beanim told him about the marriage. "And you agreed to it?" Baekhyun questioned as she remained silent biting her lip. "Why did you agreed to it huh?" Baekhyun hissed disappointed. "Baekhyun, I've been waiting for this moment to happen. Ever since, I've wanted to marry Kris oppa" she reasoned as he facepalmed. "Are you sure about your decision huh? Do you want to marry him?" he asked.

Beanim nodded continuously. "Do you remember him now?" he questioned as she nodded. "When did you first met him?" he asked as he was having a pop quiz to her. She furrowed her eyebrows trying to remember it. "You still don't remember it" he mumbled. "You should know him first--" "But, I already know him. I just have an amnesia" she reasoned as she heard him groaned.

"You don't need to know him from the past. Believe me, he changed. I know that because I've been with him fir a long time" he explained. "I will still marry him because we are destined ever since" she answered seriously as he facepalmed. He just hung up and scratched his head. "What's the matter?" Lay asked eavesdropping earlier. "Aish! She shouldn't have an amnesia in the first place" Baekhtun whined.

Lay furrowed his eyebrows in confusion."Don't you like your sister to get married by someone whos cold that can protect her? Kris hyung is handsome too. Honestly, ehen it comes to the twelve of us, he's drfinitely in the top spot" D.O butted in. "It's not like that" he answered and scratched his head in irritation. "I also want her to be with him. It is just that..." he paused. "What?" they questioned and narrowed their eyes.

"They're not compatible" he answered and shook his head in disapproval. "Huh? What makes you say that?" Suho asked confused. "I don't know... they're aren't destined to be with?" Baekhyun answered with a questioning tone and shrugged. "But, they're getting married already. That means that they're destined now" Kai said and furrowed his eyebrows. "Something's fishy... and it looks like they'll won't be together" Baekhyun muttered narrowing his eyes.

"You don't want Kris to be your brother-in-law, period" Chen blurted emotionlessly and rolled his eyes. "Aithh! Quit the crap already hyungth. Let Beanim noona decide on her own now. The'th mature in making decithionth, duh?" Sehun blurted annoyed hearing their conversation and stomped his feet leaving them dumbfounded. The next day while they're in the middle of discussion...

"Sorry I'm late" the teacher stopped talking and looked outside same as the students who stopped writing and looked outside curious. They saw Beanim scratching her head in embarassment and bowed at the teacher. "Go take your seat" the teacher answered and continued to discuss. She bit her lip and hurriedly sat beside Luhan whos looking at her curious. She greeted Luhan and was about to look front... "How's it?" he asked anticipating her answer as she made a thumbs up.

"What did you talked about?" he asked and tilted his head. "Me and Kris oppa will get marry" she blurted happily clapping her hands joyful as Luhan froze and heard a loud crack inside of him. "O-oh?--" "Aren't you happy unnie? We're getting marry! Look!" she said showing a ring in her ring finger and hugged Luhan in so much happiness. A frown appeared on his face seeing that she's really happy about it and clenched his fist.

It was dismissal time as she hurriedly put her things inside her bag as if she's in a hurry. She closed the zipper and slung her bag. She was about to leave when she saw Luhan's frown expression as he didn't dare to move on his seat the whole time and didn't eat during break time. "Unnie, let's go already" she told as he snapped out and slung his bag. "Pali! Kris oppa is waiting for me outside! We'll have a date" she told as she pulled him closer to her.

He wrinkled his nose and looked away pissed hearing Kris' name as he sat on his seat and pushed her hands away making her blinked and looked at Luhan confused. "Wae? What's wrong?" she asked and tilted her head. "I just realized... I'm waiting for someone. Just go now. Have some dinner with your fiance" Luhan answered bitterly and looked away. "Okay, if you say so. Bye unnie" she bid goodbye waving her hands.

Luhan got startled when she kissed him in the cheeks which is normal to girls. He looked at her with big eyes as she smiled warmly and finally left the room in a hurry leaving him softened a bit. He gulped and placed his hands on his cheek where she kissed him. He kicked his feet t

Please log in to read the full chapter