✰o66✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o66✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"You guys are so dead by now. When I'm done here, I'm gonna kick your and asses, I swear to god! Even if all of you dies, I'll commit a sin first to each one of you before I die, I really swear!" Lay hissed clenching his fist as they were having a make up session with Lay who is frowning right now. "Yah! Be careful will ya?" he hissed and punched Chanyeol in the tummy when he's in charge of plucking his eyebrow.

"Yah! Don't move!" Suho said and punched Lay in the tummy as he hissed in pain. "Yah! I don't even know why you're plucking my eyebrows and it's like I'll be doing this for a lifetime although it's just for a day!" Lay said divaishly and groaned. After an hour, they were done fixing Lay as they were waiting for the result. The door flew open as they looked at the blank space. They blinked and saw a legs which is slim and dad a bit of muscles in it while walking in heels.

They slowly glanced up which it has an exaggerated big s like Minaj and stared at the face for too long seeing Lay with heavy makeup while frowning as his biceps was revealing abut under those tight shirts. He groaned and blew his bangs as he heard his friends bombarded loud laughs as they were rolling on the floor and was having tears of joy and their stomach was aching already. "Omo! He looks like a e" Chanyeol shouted.

"The body was gorgeous. What happened to the face? PUWAHAHA!" Chen slapped his legs in amusement. "Shut up or I swear your efforts will be ruin" Lay threatened and snorted. "Dude, where's Lay?" Luhan asked. "Wait up hyung, we're almost there" D.O said as they were heading to the bubble tea shop as he sat across her who is waiting. "She should be here by now. Maybe she's quite busy" she mumbled looking outside.

The bell rang and the door opened as they looked at the door as he froze and widened his eyes. 'What the--' he thought and blinked looking at Lay who's slowly confronting them while his whole face was covering a scarf and only his eyes can be seen. "Unnie! You're finally here!" she stood up and was about to hug her Lay put his hand on her face telling her to stop and commanded her to sit as she sat confused looking at Lay with narrowed eyes.

"Nahul oppa, this is Lurin unnie, my roomate and my best friend. Lurin unnie, this is--" she stopped and got bothered seeing Lay's state. "Unnie, can you remove that scarf on your face so that Nahul oppa will see you clearly?" she asked politely and was waiting for Lay to respond. "... Can I just--" Lay was cut off. "No unnie, that's why I do this because you want to see his face and you won't reveal yourself?" she said and tilted her head.

Lay looked at Beanim terrified and looked away and let out a long sigh before he pulled his scarf away as Luhan covered his mouth preventing himself not to laugh really hard as he just buried his face on the face. '! What did you do to Lay guys?' he thought as he was laughing inside really hard. 'Curse you all! you all! I hate you all! I'm totally freaking ing effing pissed right now!' Lay thought clenching his fist looking at Luhan's expression.

The next day, they heard someone entered the house as they took a peek and saw Baekhyun whos strolling a bag. He went for China for three days to visit his parents. He threw each one of them a food for souveneir and jumped on the sofa laying there with a long sighed and covered his face with a pillow. "Thanks Baekhyun/hyung!" they said happily opening the foods one by one.

At the bubble tea shop, the two lovebirds were happily chatting while zipping their Taro bubble tea in delight. Luhan would notice Beanim looking at the door as if she's waiting for someone. 'Where could he be?' she thought and bit her lip before looking back at Luhan and smiled. She got alert and widened her eyes as the bell rang and heard someone came in as she immediately stood up and approached a boy whos smiling at Beanim warmly and hugged each other tightly.

Luhan narrowed his eyes as his eyes diverted to a boy whom he can't see his face clearly. The two broke the hug and approached Luhan while their hands are interlacing swinging it like kids. He froze in his spot as he clearly finally saw the guy as he was really familiar with him. "Nahul oppa, I would like you to meet Baekhyun, my twin brother! Baekhyun, this is Nahul oppa. Aren't we look alike?" she introduced chuckling cutely.

Baekhyun looked away from her and then faced the boy she's talking about and widened hi

Please log in to read the full chapter