✰o45✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o45✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Aish! Get away from me Lurin" Beanim hissed and pushed Luhan away from her before blinking continuously. "Come on Beanim-ah, let's go to the Amusement Park" Luhan pleaded while whining. "Aish! Arasso arasso! Just give me a minute to rest will ya?" she said as she went back to her bed covering her face with a blanket as he beamed while clapping his hands jumping up and down like a kid.

"Where are we going anyways?" she asked with a frown as they were walking to the hallways. "We're going to Lotte World!" Luhan said happily as she scoffed and shook her head. "Jeez! Looks like you're the one whos celebrating my birthday" she joked and looked away as Luhan pouted. "What's happening there?" Luhan asked pointing at the girls circling around to something in the gates.

"Don't mind them" she answered nonchalantly as she was walking still. She then stopped as there was someone blocking her way. She looked from toe to head. She blinked continuously seeing a man in front of her smiling warmly. She then ignored it and was about to walk past the guy... "Beanim-ah" the guy called as she looked at the man confused. "You know me?" she asked a bit shocked as the guy was just chuckling nodding continuously.

"Ren?! Is that you?" Luhan asked and widened his eyes as Ren just nodded smiling widely. "Hi noona" he greeted and waved his hand. 'Ren?' Beanim questioned and examining the boy's face. She furrowed her eyebrows and rubbed her eyes as it is indeed Ren who isn't the long hair that looks girlier than her anymore and just transformed into a brown hair dude that looks like a Casanova. He moved closer to Beanim and smiled warmly.

"Happy Birthday Beanim-ah" he greeted sweetly giving him a bouquet of flowers making the students squealing. Luhan's face suddenly stiffened in annoyance while looking the scene right in front of him as he was anticipating what will Beanim do next. 'She won't accept that gift of yours--' his thought was cut off as she slowly took the flower not looking at Ren. "... Thanks" she muttered as a satisfied smile appeared his face. "Welcome" Ren answered.

Luhan frowned as he can't believe what he just saw didn't expect that at all. "Are you free today--" Ren stopped when she shook her head continuously. "Oh? Is that so? I was about to ask you out today. Oh well... when are you free then?" Ren asked and tilted his head. "I'm not available in the upcoming weeks, I have an hectic schedule" she lied as she was about to walk when Ren grabbed her wrist.

'What the--' Luhan thought and clucked his tongue in disbelief. "How about tomorrow?" Ren asked as his smile never fades in his face as she paused thinking. 'She won't agreed to it' Luhan thought and mentally shook his head. She looked up finally looking at Ren. "... Call" she answered and slowly nodded as Luhan's jaw drop in disbelief. 'What the heck Beanim?' Luhan thought and furrowed his eyebrows. "Kaja" Beanim told Luhan as he snapped out before leaving.

While they ride on a train station, it was quiet. "... Why did you agreed to it Beanim?" Luhan asked out of the blue as he was looking outside with a frown but Beanim ignored it and was just quiet the whole ride. "It's also your brother's birthday. Did you greet him--" Luhan was cut off. "No." Beanim answered lifelessly. "Why don't you greet him alrea--" Luhan was cut off again. "Anni. I don't want." she then answered with this emotion.

"But wae?" Luhan asked confused. "That name isn't in my vocabulary at all. All I know is the food." she answered again lifelessly as Luhan was about to ask again... "Keep asking me about that, I'll answer nonsense. If I were you, I won't ask." she said as her voice was cold as  Luhan nodded and zip his mouth as the ride became silent. The train finally stop right in front of the Lotte World as Beanim was the first one to hop out.

Beanim was about to walk when she looked back sensing that Luhan isn't walking yet. She made a poker face and then softene

Please log in to read the full chapter