✰o23✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o23✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"... Meanie" Luhan mumbled pouting as he lazily closed the door before jumping on his bed letting out a deep sigh.

He was talking to Suho on the phone. "Suho, I need your help" Luhan mumbled as Suho raised a brow.

"Why hyung? What's the problem?" Suho asked blinking innocently.

"I think Beanim's mad at me" Luhan said pouting cutely.

"Did you do something to her?" Suho asked tilting his head.

"We have an agreement that we'll see each other at Gangwon-do after our Christmas Party yesterday. I didn't realize the time and forgot about it. I came there late and didn't see her anymore; just a letter in the bottle" Luhan told.

"You only thought she's mad at you? Off course she is!" Suho said and shook his head.

Luhan is at deep thought as flashback in his mind.

He was at Gangwon-do looking around finding any signs of Beanim along with the crowds. The population of the crowd starts to decrease having the opportunity to find Beanim this time.

But, he was wrong... he got a hard time finding her. He lost hope and can't help but to ruffle his hair. As soon there were only a few people at Gangwon-do...

"It's freezing here" he heard these two ahjusshis talking to each other as he can't help but to look back.

"Because it's Christmas moron!" the other ahjusshi said and shook his head.

"I can't handle this kind of temperature" the first ahjusshi said hugging himself.

"There's this girl earlier. She looks like Byun Beanim, the rising athlete in swimming. She's earlier than us. She's here around 5:oo until 7:oo tonight. She's pretty in person, no wonder my grandson likes her so much" the second ahjusshi blurted.

'Wait, what? They're talking about Beanim' Luhan thought eavesdropping carefully to their conversation.

"Oh yeah! I saw her too! I even took a picture of her as soon we came to Gangwon-do. Isn't she pretty?" the second ahjusshi said showing the picture of him with Beanim smiling warmly while linking arms with the ahjusshi.

"I wonder why she's here earlier" the first ahjusshi asked himself looking at the sky.

"Looks like she's waiting for someone" the second ahjusshi guessed.

"Yeah! It's really cold out here yet she can wait here for two hours. But, I don't think that person came here. Such a pity tsk tsk" the first ahjusshi said and shook his head in disappointment.

"Let's go, shall we? It's really cold out here" the second ahjusshi suggested as they left.

'Aish! I'm such a pabo! Pabo Luhan! Pabo! You let her wait for too long! Aish!' he thought and facepalmed.

He looked at the time through his phone; 7:45 pm already. He growled and shook his head in disappointment. He saw fifty messages from Beanim. He opened one by one...

`Yah Lurin! I'm already here in Gangwon-do. It's effing cold out here!'

`Yah Lurin! Where the effing heck are you? Will you please hurry up? I'm getting numb out here!'

`Yah Lurin! Aish! I can't handle the cold out here! Hurry up!'

"Aish! I'm such a coward" Luhan said and facepalmed.

"So, what will I do?" Luhan asked as a moment of silence happened on Suho's line.

"Hmm... can you call me later? Around 1o minutes? I still need to eat. My mind's not on the mood to think at the moment" Suho said chuckling while scratching his head.

"1o minutes, arasso? After 1o minutes, I'll call you again" Luhan said.

"Neh neh! Anneong!" Suho said hanging up.  as he put down his phone on the table and went to the nearest department store.

1o minutes passed as Luhan called Suho again.

"Aith! What the heck?! Tho noithy!" Sehun woke up hearing the sound of a phone near him as walking at the living room.

He found the noise of the phone located at the kitchen. "Aith! I knew it! It'th Thuho hyung'th phone" Sehun said furrowing his eyebrows.

He grabbed the phone and was about to turn off when he realize that it wasn't an alarm; but a call.

He looked at the caller's ID. "M-mwo? L-lurin noona? He can thill contact her?" Sehun questioned himself.

"Thuho hyung! Your phone! thomeone calling you!" Sehun shouted Suho's name many times.

He gasped after suddenly he a

Please log in to read the full chapter