✰o15✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o15✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Yah Lurin!" Beanim called.

Luhan looked up and got startled when Beanim slammed her palms on his table revealing a ticket. Luhan lifted his head curiously. "What's this?" Luhan questioned looking at the ticket.

"It's a free pass" Beanim said and shrugged.

"For what?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow.

"For my game tomorrow. Just like what you've told me before" Beanim said divaishly and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did I told you?" Luhan asked and raised a brow.

"Uh... to give you a free pass in my next game since you want to watch me in live action. Duh?" Beanim said divaishly and shrugged.

"... I said that?" Luhan said as Beanim slowly nodded weirdly. Luhan facepalmed pretending that he already remembered it. "Oh yeah right! I almost forgot!" Luhan said. "Jeez! Thanks!" Luhan said and smiled.

He was about to hug her when she makes a stop sign right in front of his face.

"Don't. you. even. think. about. it! A thank you greeting is already fine with me" Beanim said turning her back to him.

"Wait!" Luhan called as Beanim looked back. "What?" Beanim asked coldly.

"Am I the only one you give a ticket?" Luhan asked curious and tilted his head.

"Uh... no? I give also a free ticket to Wendy, Joy and... Irene" Beanim said weirdly.

"Mwo?! Only the four of us? How about Seulgi?" Luhan questioned.

"Offcourse I didn't give a ticket to her! I hate her so much and you know me if I really hate a person" Beanim said and crossed her arms.

"You should've gave the other ticket to Seulgi, not to Irene" Luhan said and wrinkled his nose.

"... You want me get your ticket and give it to that small eyed girl huh?" Beanim threatened.

"... I was just joking. Jeez!" Luhan said and scratched his head.

"What?! Beanim gave you a free pass to her game tomorrow?!" Lurin said shocked talking to Luhan in the phone. "Aaaw! I'm so jealous right now! I've always wanted to watch Beanim compete in front of my precious eyes!" Lurin said and fake cry.

"Noona, Suho is in Korea" Luhan blurted making Lurin's eyes widen. "Mwo?! Suho is there?! Did he see you? What happened?" Lurin asked curious and pouted.

"Yeah! He did see me! I went to the mall after I've watched Music Bank then unexpectedly... he saw me" Luhan said.

"What the-- Aish! I've shouldn't go here in the first place! I've missed all of the opportunities I want to experience! Besides, Suho is kinda handsome" Lurin said pouting as Luhan make a poker face.

"... He has a girlfriend" Luhan emphasized the last word as Lurin growled and shook her head.

"Wait! If you see him... that means that..." Lurin remained silent.

"Uh... don't worry noona! He didn't suspect me" Luhan said as if he felt what his twin sister is feeling. Just like what I've said, twin instinct.

"Oh? Well that's a relief" Lurin said and sighed in relief.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as hearing someone shouted on the other line. "Who's that?" Luhan asked curious.

"Uh... I need to go Luhan, I need to finish this design because I'll pass it tomorrow" Lurin said as Luhan slowly nodded and Lurin hung up.

"Yah Lurin!" he heard Beanim's voice from afar.

He turned back and saw her wearing her bag with a cold look. "Yah! Are you coming or what?" Beanim hissed her arms crosssed to each other. "We've been waiting for you outside" Beanim said.

"Oh? I've just talk to Lurin noona" Luhan said with his normal tone.

"Huh? What?" Beanim said raising a brow. Luhan widened his eyes realizing what he've said.

"... You've just talked to--" Beanim was cut off.

"Oh? I said, I miss Luhan calling me as his Lurin noona" Luhan said and pouted as Beanim remained silent for a second.

"... You've talked to your brother?" Beanim asked.

Luhan was about to nod...

"... I thought he's missing and you've lost contact to him?" Beanim asked all of a sudden tilting her head.

"A-anni! I didn't talk to Luhan" he answered shaking his head non-stop. "Who did you talked to earlier?" Beanim asked and narrowed her eyes.

"... To Suho" Luhan said innocently blinking as Beanim wrinkled her nose all of a sudden in annoyance.

"You've talked to th

Please log in to read the full chapter