✰o13✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o13✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"... W-will you please put back your clothes?" Luhan stuttered not making eye contact to Beanim.

"... Wae? But it's wet" Beanim answered. "Aish! Just put back your clothes!" Luhan hissed still not looking at Beanim.

"I thought you're comfortable when I'm taking my shirt off?" Beanim joked while chuckling.

"That was before! But now it's... uncomfortable" Luhan said while blowing his bangs.

"Wae? Maybe you have feelings for me" Beanim joked.

"What the heck are you saying huh? Eew! Yuck!" Luhan said disgusted rolling his eyes

"... Come on Lurin, we're girls. No one will see us shirtless or at all" Beanim blurted and shrugged. "... Unless... you're a boy" Beanim said slowly and furrowed her eyebrows making Luhan widened his eyes.

"Excuse me? What did you just said? That I'm a... boy? What makes you say that huh?" Luhan asked and put his hands on his hips.

"For your information, I'm girly than you so stop dreaming that I'm a boy" Luhan answered coldly before looking away. "Now, go put back your clothes. It will be your routine if you keep doing that especially when you're in front of a boy" Luhan said as Beanim just scoffed and covered her body with a towel.

Days past as they were doing community service and it makes Beanim irritated because everytime a passerby will make fun of her, there comes a point that she will have a brawl again, but good thing Luhan was there to stop her.

"Aish! After this, they're dead meat for sure" Beanim hissed under her breath while clenching her fist.

"Just calm down will ya? This is the last day of our community service so chill" Luhan said.

Weeks later, Luhan was alone because Beanim is starting to practice  for the regionals.

'Who will be on my side for the next weeks?' he thought pouting.

'I don't want my fiance to be by my side because I will freak out and she has a... weird side' he thought and make a disgusted look.

'I don't even want Joy because she's childish' Luhan thought and furrowed his eyebrows.

'Wendy is busy, really busy' he thought and sighed.

'Seulgi?' he thought and looked around and saw Seulgi alone. 'She's alright, right? And besides, that's Lurin's 'bias' in their group' Luhan thought before he approached Seulgi.

"Can I ask?" Seulgi asked and blinked. "What is it?" Luhan said and raised a brow.

"Does Beanim hates me?" Seulgi asked all of a sudden.

"Offcourse she is! Isn't that obvious?" Luhan questioned while chuckling.

"Jeez! I thought she's joking around" Seulgi said and chuckled along.

"Where's the swimming room in here?" Seulgi asked all of a sudden. "Why did you ask?" Luhan asked and tilted his head.

"I just want to see Beanim's perfomance" Seulgi said and scratched her head.

"You really want to piss Beanim do you?" Luhan questioned and shook his head.

"It's not my intention to piss her off" Seulgi said while pouting.

"Aish! Come on! I'll show it to you" Luhan said and got startled when Seulgi suddenly linked arms with him. "Y-yah! What are you doing?"

"Jeez! It's like you're not used to this kind of things! Girls usually do this! Pfft! Maybe Beanim didn't link arms to you before" Seulgi said and scoffed.

"How would she do that? She's not the skinship type!" Luhan said and was about to resist when Seulgi tighten the grip.

Meanwhile, Suho was reading as his thought of suspecting can't get out of his mind. He groaned and sighed in defeat as he put the book on his lap, his head resting on his palms.

'There's something fishy' Suho thought and pursed his lips.

"What if she's not really her?" he mumbled talking to himself and tapped his finger to his lips. "And how will I know if she's not really her?" Suho questioned and looked at the ceiling.

A big smile appeared on his face as he took the phone on the table and typed something before sending the message to Luhan.

Back to Luhan, the two were at the swimming pool. Luhan clearly sees that Beanim's pissed to Seulgi. He just chuckled and looked away. He widened his eyes as he felt his phone vibrated. He took it and got a message. He raised a brow reading the message that Suho gave it to him.

~Hi noona ^_^ ~ the message said as Luhan wrinkled his nose in confusion.

'What's he up now?' Luhan thought and immediately answered him back.

Please log in to read the full chapter