✰o38✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o38✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Luhan came back in the cinema and was about to sit back on his seat when he saw no sign of Beanim's presence on her seat. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked around as he might see him in the crowds. 'Where's that dude?' he thought looking each one of the persons inside the cinema. "She left already. Maybe she doesn't like the movie because she keeps cursing while watching the movie" an ahjusshi blurted. Luhan bowed before he left the cinema for the second time.

"Yah Huang Zi Tao! Where the heck are you?" his father asked. "I'm at the mall, buying clothes" Tao said as he was inside in this clothes shop looking for some good clothes. "And why are you there young man huh? Do you know Huang Tarin is looking for you huh? He keeps bugging me that I should call you to go here because she wants to see you" his father demanded with this raised voice.

"What the-- she already saw me many times" Tao said jaw drop. "Aish! Just go here will ya? Pali! I don't want to hear her bickering about you because it irritated me" his father commanded. "Aish! I'll be right there" Tao said annoyed and hung up. He took 5 clothes which attracts him and bought it. While he was finding his way out, he got bumped to someone.

"Oops! Mianhe" the person said which is a girl not looking on her direction making Tao observed it with this confused look. 'What the-- it's Lurin noona!' he thought and widened his eyes as if he just saw a ghost. He was about to call her but he can't see her already. He stood there for a second still confuse as if there was something wrong.

'Wait! Did I just feel noona's--' he thought and stopped suddenly gasped. He got bumped to Lurin and he was apologize when he accidentally felt Lurin's *&^%!@ making him widened his eyes and froze and suddenly changed into a confused one as if there was something wrong with it. "Aish! What are you thinking Huang Zi Tao!" he said to himself and keep slapping himself and groaned before he starts to walk again.

He blinked many times hearing footsteps from behind making him looked from behind seeing many people running to his direction with no particular reason. "Get out of the way kid!" one person shouted. He got startled when he felt that someone pushed him. He blinked and furrowed his eyes weirdly seeing a girl running fastly wearing a hospital's clothes as he was included in the running crowds. He then tries to get out of the crowds which he suceeds.

He was walking when he stopped again eavesdropping. "Where's Byun Beanim?" he blinked hearing her name as he was looking around. He stopped and narrowed his eyes seeing the girl hiding behind in this standee of Kim Woobin and realized that it was Beanim whos running earlier. He was gonna approach her when the people saw her first. "There she is!" the person shouted pointing to Beanim's direction.

Beanim widened her eyes as she starts to run again as the crowds were trying to catch her like she's the last food on Earth and the people are hungrily catching, fighting just to get her. She was already on the ground floor and stopped when some of the crowds whom are catching her where blocking the exit. She screamed when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the dark as that someone was covering .

"Don't make a sound, they might hear you" the man said as she bit the man's hand making the man make a sound and let go of the grip shaking his hand in pain. She was about to walk... "Look! I'm trying to help you here" the man said still shaking his hand. "How can you believe me that I can trust you and you're not one of those crazy crowds following me?" she asked and raised a brow.

"I don't know the reason why they're following you" the man answered and shrugged. "Wait! Do you even know me or recognize me?" she asked pointing herself as the man shook his head continuously as she was looking at the guy suspiciously. "Who are you anyway?" the guy asked and raised a brow. "You don't need to know me" Beanim said coldly as the guy raised his hands in defeat.

"You said that you'll help me r

Please log in to read the full chapter