✰o52✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o52✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

 Beanim went back to the room. As soon she went inside, she already saw Luhan Lurin awake. She saw him her looking in her direction from head to toe. "Went back to soon?" Luhan questioned confused. "I lost interest out of the blue" she reasoned and went to the bathroom to change into a comfortable clothes. 'What happened to her?' he thought curious before he slowly lose his look to Beanim.

"Beanim, let's go eat lunch already. The chamber maid already called" Luhan suggested and looked at Beanim whos reading the Wimpy Kid seriously. "I've lost my appetite out of the blue" she blurted coldly focusing reading. "Are you okay?" he asked and tilted his head worried because she's acting strange again. "I'm fine. It is just I've lost any interest with what I should suppose to do for today" Beanim reasoned.

He observed Beanim for too long still confused. "Don't you look at me like that Lurin. Just leave" Beanim noticed his look as he immediately snapped out. "You want me to bring you a food?" he asked and blinked. "I'm fine, you don't need to" Beanim rejected as she faced the wall annoyed already. Luhan finally left the room and headed to the dining room.

"Luhan hyung! Here!" someone shouted making him widened his eyes in terror and looked to his friends whos signalling him to go to their table as he give them the WHAT-THE- look. "Don't worry, they aren't here" Xiumin assured referring to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He got relief and he slowly went to their table. "Where are they?" Luhan asked curious.

"Baekhyun hyung got a cramps earlier while he was swimming. Chanyeol hyung is assisting him" Tao answered. "He swam earlier?" Luhan asked and blinked as they nodded. He then remembered Beanim going back to their room easily without any sign of wet in her body. "How about your girl hyung?" Kai asked referring to Beanim. "She's not my girl" Luhan answered with a poker face.

"You don't have any sense of humor hyung. Jeez" Kai said and shook his head. "But really hyung, where is she right now?" Kai asked and looked at Luhan curious. "She doesn't want to eat. Don't ask why because I don't even know the reason behind it" Luhan answered as they slowly nodded. "Are they okay already?" Suho asked out of the blue. "I think they're not yet in good terms" Lay answered and shook his head.

Suho remained silent and played his food thinking of the incident earlier. "What'th wrong Thuho hyung?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "... I just saw them together earlier in the pool" Suho blurted making them stopped eating and put down their utensils looking at Suho in disbelief. Suho was drinking a hot cocoa while looking at the view outside as a satisfied smile never disappeared from his face.

He blinked before his smile finally faded and narrowed his eyes seeing Baekhyun on the ground in the swimming area with an agony look. He put the mug on a table before he hurriedly went to the location. He immediately approached him as soon he was in the area. "Baekhyun, what happened?" he asked without realizing that there's another person in the area.

He blinked as he saw a girl in front of Baekhyun and it seems like she helped him or something. He got startled seeing Beanim who stood up and left without a word. He looked away and helped Baekhyun. "What happened to you?" he asked Baekhyun who is looking somewhere for too long with this disappointing look. "I just got a cramps hyung" Baekhyun answered not making an eye contact.

He was about to pull him up... "I can take care of myself hyung" Baekhyun blurted with a cold tone as he slowly stood up and walked slowly as Suho observed him leaving in his sight. "Why did he became cold all of a sudden?" Suho asked confused. "You just ruined the mood Suho" Xiumin blurted and shook his head. "What the-- why would I?" Suho said and widened his eyes.

"It's their first time talking again Suho and it's like once in a blue moon to happened that scene and you've just popped out of the blue" Luhan reasoned and shook his head in disbelief. "I

Please log in to read the full chapter