✰o64✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o64✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Oh my gosh! Did he just show his abs in front of you?" Luhan was acting innocent as he was having fun teasing Beanim whos looking down and he can clearly see her pout from below. She wiped her hair with a towel before answering. "Aish unnie! It's not like that! He has this reason like to kerp him warm? Well, I still don't get the point" she told shrugging. "Is he hot huh? Is he hot?" he asked as he wants to hwar her answer again.

She remained silent for a second before he heard a squealing Beanim for the first time and has a really flushed face. "He's. really. REALLY. HOT! You never thought that kind of face has abs! Kyaaaaa!" she squealed more spazzing while fanning herself as a satisfied chuckle appeared on him. "Chincha?! Jeez! He looks really hot, your flabbergasting" he said as jis chuckle never leaves in him. She sighed and blew her bangs as soon she stopped.

"... But, he's kinda charming because he carried the bags for me. I don't know unnie, he looks so... eager because he really wants to help me" Beanim said sincerely as Luhan remained silent and stare into her eyes and can see that she's on a good mood. She noticed it and narrowed her eyes. "... Are you sure you don't have any relation to him? He really looks like you unnie... especially in the eyes" she mumbled touching his face gently.

He moved back when she was moving closer but would move closer more as she was examining his face. He stopped moving and got dazed and got captured by her chestnut orb whos screaming in curiousity. She blinked when he placed his hands slowly in her cheeks. "... I just realize, you're beautiful up close" Luhan said sincerely making her tilted her head. "Excuse me?" she questioned blinking. He smiled with his eyes and ruffled her hair finding her adorable.

"Go dry yourself before you sleep. Goodnight" he said as his smile never fades and layed on his bed covering his whole body with a blanket leaving her dumbfounded befire she dried her hair with a blower before going to sleep. The next day, she was at a tea shop sitting as if she's waiting for someone. She was just looking outside the window got dazed at the color of the sunset whos reflecting also at the clouds.

"Hey" someone said as she looked away revealing Luhan whos smiling at her making her melt and comfortable around him now. She smiled back and stood up. "Thank you about yesterday" she muttered shyly and slowly gave the blazers to him while looking down as he accepted it as he was staring at her face. 'Why is she like this?' he thought confused and pouted a bit. "I... I should get going" she mumbled and bit her lips still looking down as she starts walking.

She stopped when a hand stopped her grabbing her arms gently as she turned her head. "You're going already? But... I was here just now" Luhan said and pouted blinking like a child. "Uh... I need to do my project" she reasoned and smiled a little and was about to leave but noticed that he didn't let go of the grip. "What is it?" she muttered and raised a brow a little. "You can just do your project here. Your bag seems heavy, maybe your project is there?" he guessed.

She bit her lip and glanced at her bag as the things needed for her project is indeed in her bag and thought of going to a library to research while doing her project in there. He saw her surprised look making him chuckled. "Kamooown, just do it here. I'll help you and I want to know you more" he added and smiled wfingers She looked at him and immediately loiked away. 'Aish! Stop smiling!' she thought freaking out as she won't make eye contact.

"You still there?" she snapped out and he can hear him chuckling. She played her fingers and he heard a defeat sigh coming from her. "Okay fine" she scratched her head as they sat across as he can hide his smile. If you'll ask me how they're doing, well... they're having a fun time with themselves. You can see their smile and laugh especially Beanim because Luhan is cracking a knock knock joke which is not funny at all and... I don't even know why she's laughing.

Night came as Beanim wasn't done with her project but... she's almost done and thought of finishing tomorrow instead because it's already nine. Luhan walked Beanim home to the school as Luhan was carrying her backpack which is heavy by the way. They stopped and looked at each other as soon they're in front of the school. "Uh... thanks for walking me home" she thanked awkwardly and scratched her head.

She blinked and looked back when Luhan went to her back as he took the bag away from him and gently slid the strap of the backpack to her shoulders making her startled. He let out a satisfied smile and faced Beanim. "Goodnight--" Luhan stopped and scratched his head having a second thought if he'll say her name. "Beanim, Byun Beanim" she continued and beamed making him snapped his fingers acting innocent again like he doesn't know her name yet.

"Goodnight uh--" Beanim stopped and asked what his name verbally. 'Omo! Think Luhan think! Uh...--' his thought was cut off when he blurted something. "Na-hul? Yeah! Nahul! That's my name hehehe" he scratched his head and mentally facepalmed as Bea

Please log in to read the full chapter