✰o61✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o61✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Is there something I need to know noona?" Luhan asked curious as he can't get over their conversation. "Like... what?" Lurin asked confused. "... Did I ever talked someone... a girl before when we're a child?" Luhan questioned. Lurin remained silent looking at the ceiling thinking hard before nodding slowly as Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Chincha?! But who?" Luhan said a bit shocked making Lurin frowned.

"You never told me her name because you were too shy about it" Lurin answered and shook her head as Luhan make an 'O' expression. "Well... what am I telling you about her then?" Luhan questioned and tilted his head. "The day you first met. You saw her on the ground calling a dog's name. You were about to help her when she tries to catched someone almost a car hit her but you caught her on time" Lurin remembered one scene.

She took a deep breath before she continued. "The girl pointed whom she's chasing as you tried to catch it which is a dog and you succeeded. She thanked and hugged you as she treats you a drink because you told her about the cup you were drinking because you spilled on it accidentally because you were trying to help her. She left you while blushing secretly which you find her quite cute" she ended as he remained silent. "I can't remember anything noona!" he whined pouting.

He heard her chuckling on the other line and shook her head. "You'll remember that someday. Don't force yourself to remember that" Lurin told and smiled. "But, how come I still don't remember anything noona? I mean I've been in an amnesia and my childhood memories won't even give me atleast small hint from it" Luhan asked confused. "Well, maybe it's the loud impact when you've been in a plane crash" Lurin guessed and shrugged.

He remained silent for a while as he bid goodbye to his sister. He looked at the ceiling seriously as flashbacks from earlier replayed again and again. "Hyung, why don't you stop pretending to be your noona?" Kai suggested. "Yah! Are you insane?! My parents will caught me" Luhan hissed. "Maybe they already stopped finding you hyung. Because the last time we're in China, there's no more news about you finding you around the world" Tao said.

"You can't be sure on that guys, they're still finding me secretly, I can feel that. And why do I need to stopped disguising?" Luhan asked confused and raised a brow. "So that you can have a chance to be with Beanim and realized that her childhood crush is really you! Not the other.one" Xiumin said and got nonchalant saying the last two words. "How can you sure that I'm her childhood crush? To whom did you get that news?" he asked.

"Baekhyun told us exactly since he wasn't convince to Kris at all. Look Luhan, Baekhyun got serious all of a sudden since the marriage thingy and is really suspicious behind it" Suho said. "And he's picky-- well not really picky, I don't really know the term but... he wants his twin sister to be with someone whom she really likes and is destined to be with" Chanyeol added and make a straight face.

"Or hyung... you can thow your true thelf only to Beanim noona" Sehun suggested. "But how? She's always with that thick eyebrows" he questioned muttering and furrowed his eyebrows referring to Kris. "Then distruct her so that she won't have a time with Kris hyung" D.O blurted and shrugged. "I have a plan. Why don't we distruct Kris hyung and Luhan hyung will distruct Beanim?" Lay suggested.

"You're really dumb are you? But good thing you think of something seriously" Chen said sarcastly but at the same tu and shrugged. "Are you in?" they asked Luhan as he bit his lip. "... I don't know guys" Luhan answered softly and looked down. "Don't you like it hyung? If we do this plan, there's a chance that the marriage will stop" Kai told as his hyungs nodded in agreement.

"You'll know her thoft thide hyung and you'll be comfortable around her becauthe you're thowing yourthelf" Sehun reasoned. "I have a feeling that your memory will come back because if that person is with you before the amnesia process, it will slowly realized that the person is quite in your existence" D.O ended. They heard a long dead silence on the other line. He bit his lip thinking hard. 'I'll be damned' he thought. "... Okay fine" he decided.

The next day after dismissal, he looked at Beanim whos packing her things. She caught him looking at her as she smiled and waved her hands and left as he didn't noticed that she bid goodbye. "Yeobo, my class is done already" she told as she was talking to Kris. "Is that so? I'll pick you up there" Kris told before they hung up. Frin afar, they spyed at Kris.

Please log in to read the full chapter