✰o47✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o47✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

The next day, Luhan woke up and didn't saw Beanim already. 'Where is she?' he thought as he stood up looking around the whole room. He stopped in front of her bed seeing a letter on top of it. #I'm with Ren don't worry# it says. He then let out a sighed in relief and sat at his bed. He prepared himself as he left the room. "Morning unnie" someone greeted as he turned back and got startled seeing Irene.

He let out a fake smile and bowed as he was about to leave. "Unnie, can I go with you today?" Irene asked. "Huh? But wae?" he asked and raised a brow. "My friends aren't here today, they went to our agency. You're the next one I'm closest with" Irene pleaded. "Is that so?" he questioned as Irene nodded. He bit his lips as he remained silent. He then let out a sighed in defeat as a big smile appeared on Irene's face as they walked around the whole school.

"Where are you last night?" he questioned. "Oh? I've filmed Music Bank" she reasoned and scratched her nape as Luhan slowly nodded and there's this awkward silence. No one dared to talk as Irene was waiting for Luhan to ask more questions. "So..." Luhan said awkwardly. "Hmm?" she mumbled making this cheeky expression. "Your friends told me that you like my brother" Luhan blurted as Irene widened her eyes. "Chincha?!" Irene said surprised as Luhan nodded.

"Is it true?" he asked and looked at Irene. 'Please don't! Anni! I'm begging you! Please! I hope they're just fooling around' he thought with this high hope while mentally cross. She remained silent and looked down as he can see her shy smile under her hair. "... Neh" she answered not loudly before nodding slowly as he can see her blushing. He made a poker face and rolled his eyes divaishly. 'Oh what the heck' he thought annoyed early in the morning.

"Unnie, have you seen your brother already?" Irene asked curious as he shook his head before looking his way. He stopped and scratched his head in embarassment when his stomach growled making Irene laughed cutely and covered . "You sure are hungry unnie, let's go eat in the cafeteria. Kaja!" Irene said leading the way as he was making this duck face. 'Aish! That's great!' he thought and just followed Irene in the cafeteria.

Irene was looking at Luhan in awed as he has five plates in front of him full of foods while eating hungrily. Irene chuckled and shook her head as she just eat slowly. "When did you last saw your brother unnie?" Irene asked curious. "When we were kids. But, I sure know that I really look like him because we're twins" he answered sarcastly not making eye contact to Irene as she just slowly nodded.

"Does he have a girlfriend right now? Past girlfriends?" she asked again. "Nope. He doesn't have time for that. Girls can't confess to him because they know he'll reject them. If they have guts to confess to him, He'll reject them easily like snap. In order for them to give their love to him, they will give him gifts every morning in his doorstep because my brother is studying in an exclusive school for boys" he answered a bit with a cold tone.

"Well, does he loves someone?" she asked all of a sudden as he coughed non-stop. She offered him a water as he took it and drank it. He slammed the glass on the table and wiped his lips. "Luhan loving someone?! Hahahaha! That's ridiculous" he said laughing sarcastly. "Wae? You'll fill his heart?" he questioned and tilted his head. "You'll confess to him?" he asked again and raised a brow.

"I'm not being harsh on this but Irene... you don't have a chance for Luhan. Look at him carefully, he doesn't have any interest to that, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he didn't love someone, he didn't confess to a girl in his whole life, he doesn't have any future in that topic. If I were you, don't confess to him because he will reject you even if you spill just one word" he said harshly.

"Is that so?" Irene muttered and looked down biting her lip. "... I don't have plans on confessing to him my feelings, because I can't" she muttered the last three words and shook her head. "And I really can't unnie" she emphasized and took a deep brea

Please log in to read the full chapter