✰o41✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o41✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Maybe it's a doopleganger. One of them isn't the real Lurin offcourse. According to this paper, Lurin has a twin brother named Luhan which is missing around six months already. Based on my findings, they do really look like each other" the investigator said and shrugged. 'Luhan hyung is disguising as Lurin noona? But who?' Tao thought as he got confused more.

While he was finding his way out, he got bumped to someone. "Oops! Mianhe" the person said which is a girl not looking on her direction making Tao observed it with this confused look. 'What the-- it's Lurin noona!' he thought and widened his eyes as if he just saw a ghost. He was about to call her but he can't see her already. He stood there for a second still confuse as if there was something wrong.

'Wait! Did I just feel noona's--' he thought and stopped suddenly gasped. He got bumped to Lurin and he was apologize when he accidentally felt Lurin's *&^%!@ making him widened his eyes and froze and suddenly changed into a confused one as if there was something wrong with it. "Aish! What are you thinking Huang Zi Tao!" he said to himself and keep slapping himself and groaned before he starts to walk again.

'It was just the bags of clothes' he thought as another flashback popped out. He and Luhan were enjoying playing video games. "Haha! I've won again. In your face hyung!" Tao said happily. "Yah! Unfair! You keep using that character for the nth time every time we'll play this game" Luhan said pouting. "Just admit that you keep losing hyung haha!" Tao said and stuck his tongue out.

"Aish! Go play by yourself! I don't want to play anymore" Luhan said and threw the thing that he's playing and stood up. "Yah hyung! I want to play! Let's go play again! I'll change my character I swear" Tao said as Luhan shook his head. "I don't want to play Tao" Luhan answered as Tao pouted. "Aish! Fine! I'll stop playing too" Tao pouted and put the thing also as they sat there looking in the ceiling.

"Tao" Luhan called. "Hmm?" Tao mumbled still looking at the ceiling. "Do you have a sibling?" Luhan asked all of a sudden. "Neh! A girl named Huang Tarin. What's with the sudden question hyung?" Tao asked chuckling. "Nothing. Aren't you going to ask me if I have a sibling?" Luhan asked waiting for Tao to ask him. "Hyung, I know you have a sister already silly" Tao chuckled and shook his head as Luhan chuckled along.

"How old is she?" Luhan asked. "Twelve. Wae hyung? Interested to my little sister now? You'll court her already?" Tao joked and looked at Luhan with this silly smile. "I'm not interested to your sister. I'm not a e" Luhan said with a poker face and threw a pillow to Tao's face as Tao laughed and threw the pillow back to Luhan. "What's her dream?" Luhan asked.

"She wants to be an athlete, a swimmer. She likes this swimmer, Byun Beanim? I've seen her room full of Byun Beanim's face. I told her that you won't be like her and told her to stop dreaming because her dream won't come true" Tao said and chuckled. "You're so mean Tao" Luhan said wrinkling his nose. "Haha I know right?" Tao said and stopped chuckling. "How about you kiddo? What's your dream?" Luhan asked.

"My dream? To be a famous wushu master" Tao said and sighed in satisfaction and closed his eyes. "What's so good in wushu anyways? You're just hurting yourself" Luhan asked confused. "It's my passion hyung. I saw this wushu master in front of me and I got amazed because he was really good and then I've thought that I should give it a try" Tao told and smiled warmly.

"How about Lurin noona hyung? What's her dream?" Tao asked this time and looked at Luhan. "Noona wants to be a fashion designer. She has this interest in clothes ever since she watched that White Chicks movie and got fascinated. I don't even know why how she got fascinated to it. After she watched that, I saw her drawing a clothes. She plans to take Fashion Designing as her course in Paris after she graduates" Luhan answered and nodded.

"... And me? I want to go to Korea. Noona told me that Korea is really a great place to go when you plan to go to other countries because of the beautiful sights and views in there. Plus, it is really clean and you can really smell the fresh air. If you g

Please log in to read the full chapter