✰o57✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o57✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Beanim wait!" Baekhyun shouted trying to catch a far Beanim who never stopped running. Baekhyun took a deep breath before he ran faster. "Stop" Baekhyun grabbed her wrist tightly as soon he catched up with her. Without a word, she pushed his hands away before running again. He growled and clenched his fist as he had enough already. She got startled and stopped when he backhugged her tightly.

"Let.go.of me!" she roared and pushed him making him fell on the ground. But, he immediately stood up and spun her around. She froze and clenched her fist when Baekhyun hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. She raised her right hand and was about to slap him... "Mianhe" he muttered sadly. He looked at Beanim but she slapped him really hard as he gasped and put his right hand on his swollen cheeks.

"Why are you being such a Beanim?" Baekhyun asked. "? How about you, why are you being such a ?" she blurted. "Why don't you forgive me anyways?" Baekhyun questioned. "Why do you care?" she said coldly. "Because I've been waiting for so many years for you to forgive me because I'm putting a lot of effort so that were in good terms" Baekhyun answered staring directly to Beanim.

"Do you even remember what happened? My gosh! I thought I'm the worst one to remember about what happened!" Beanim said annoyed and ruffled her hair in frustration. "Will you just forget about that--" Baekhyun was cut off. "I'm trying dude! I'm ing trying to forget about that but it looks like its an unhealed scar that will be just a memory" Beanim hissed clenching her fist.

"Every night, every freaking night, I keep dreaming about that scenario! It bothers me alot that's why I don't want to sleep or I would wake up in the middle of the night and you keep calling around that hour! It got worst when you appeared in my sight" she hissed and snorted. "I just want to make out to you" Baekhyun said sincerely and hold her hand. "I don't want to see you again" Beanim pushed his hands away before running again.

Baekhyun sighed in frustration and kicked the sand. "Beanim wait!" he shouted trying to catched up with her. "Really? Aren't you tired of convincing someone who is cold and feisty huh?" Beanim said and blew her bangs. "No? Why would I?" Baekhyun answered and snorted. "Because I'm tired of talking to you, I'm tired convincing you to get out of my sight" Beanim answered as Baekhyun ran beside her.

"If I'm serious and willing to do something, I never get tired until I accomplished it" Baekhyun answered. "I just wanted to be okay to my twin sister because I miss her soooooo muuuuch! More than I miss my girlfriends" Baekhyun said sweetly as Beanim rolled her eyes. "I just want to have a time with her like what we've used to which is fun and nothing bothers or distracts us" Baekhyun added and smiled.

"I'll do anything to make my sister happy" Baekhyun ended and stared at Beanim sincerely. "Will you get out of my life? That's what makes me happy" Beanim said serious. "Beanim, it's hard to do that. First of all, we're siblings, we're a family. Second of all, we're very attached with each other. Third, you'll miss me when I'm gone. Admit it" Baekhyun said and smiled sheepishly.

"In your dreams--" Beanim was cut off. "I can feel that you're lying with what you've said" Baekhyun said smiling widely. "No I'm not--" Beanim was cut off. "Twin instincts. If the one is scared, the other one can feel it. It the other is hurt, the one can also feel it. If the one needs help without telling it, the other one can feel it. What's the strength and fear of the one, it is also the strength and fear of it" Baekhyun answered.

"That's why is hard to get rid of someone in their lives because they're already attached to each other" Baekhyun added and shrugged. She groaned loudly and ran really really fast while pulling her hair roughly making Baekhyun confused. "Beanim--" he was cut off. "Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up! Just shut up!" she shouted as tears fell from her eyes. "Yah! Don't go in there!" he shouted.

He stopped and watched Beanim ran into the forest and it only became her silhoutte. He stared at the forest and froze when his hearbeat starts continuously with a loud pace. He looked to the sky as he can clearly see the lightning behind the grey clouds. "Aish! I'll be damned. Beanim wait up" he shouted before he ran to the forest. While running, many flashbacks keeps bothering Beanim. 'Snap out of it' she thought before she continue to ran without knowing the place she's running.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes which is blurry befor

Please log in to read the full chapter