✰o32✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o32✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

 

Do you start to have feelings for your "I'll stop making contacts to her if you answer my question truthfully... roomate?" Chen asked serious and a moment of silence.

" ... It's hard to say this but... yes"Luhan answered.

Chen remained silent and a smirked appeared on his face.

"Now, are you happy now huh?! You'll stop talking to her, right?" Luhan ad in annoyance.

"Off course not! I've enjoyed my time talking to her" Chen exclaimed enjoying his time pissing Luhan.

"Yah! We have an agreement!" Luhan hissed and furrowed his eyebrows making Chen chuckled.

"I'm just kidding hyung. I won't talk to her that often from now on" Chen said and smiled evilly as Luhan deadpanned. "Wae? Don't be selfish hyung! She needs to interact with other people" Chen said in amusement.

He hung up after the call ended and slowly left the rooftop. He went back to the room and closed the door seeing Beanim sitting on her bed blankly staring at the wall in front of her.

"Yah! Are you okay?" Luhan asked.

She snapped out and looked at Luhan for too long before looking away. "... I'm fine" Beanim said unsure and blinked.

"Are you sure? Why do you seem like you're spaced out?" Luhan questioned.

"... Nothing. I'm just sleepy right now" Beanim muttered.

"Why don't you sleep already?" Luhan said and ruffled her hair as she obliged and slowly laid on her bed facing the wall on the side with this confused, curious look as if something happened earlier while Luhan is outside.

Beanim was alone in her dorm busy studying. She jumped on her seat when she heard the door banged really hard.

"Yah! What the heck!" she hissed and put her pen on the book before looking back seeing Lurin who is burying her face to her hair.

She looked at Lurin's clenching fists. "Yah Lurin! What's your problem?" Beanim asked confused and furrowed her eyebrows.

She stood up when Lurin remained silent and confront her slowly. "Hey Lurin! Are you okay?" Beanim asked in concern and tilted her head finding Lurin's head.

She got startled and gasped when Lurin pushed her on the wall hard making her wince in pain because of the loud impact.

"Yah! What the heck?!" Beanim hissed and was about to hit Lurin.

Lurin stood there burying her face to her hair. Beanim furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 'What's her problem really?' Beanim thought weirdly.

"Yah! Why are you quiet? Will you answer me? It's like I'm talking to the air" Beanim joked while chuckling.

She stopped when Lurin didn't answer her. "Lurin... is that really... you?" Beanim stuttered nervously.

"... What's with the question?" Lurin finally talked.

"Anni... it's just that... I got used of you talking and talking and all with the positive aura but now..." Beanim remained silent.

"... So, you're suspecting me that I'm not Lurin?" she asked coldly.

"No it's not like that. Offcourse I suspect you as Lurin but your mood today is... really weird" Beanim answered doubtedly.

"... What will you do if your guess is... correct?" Lurin asked with this terror tone.

"H-huh? What do you mean by that?" Beanim asked confused. "That I'm not really what you... think I should be?" she muttered the last four words.

Beanim stared at Lurin and saw Lurin's smirk under her hair before she finally lifted her hair giving this 'The Grudge' look in front of Beanim that creeps her out, not just this smirk, but this dirty smirk.

"M-mwo--" Beanim was cut off when Lurin crashed her lips to hers making her eyes widen.

Lurin pulled away and chuckled seeing Beanim's shocked face.

"It's kinda awkward right now. So, I should take off my wig" Lurin said shyly and scratched her head.

Beanim furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked at Lurin who is taking off her wig. It was actually a boy, a familiar boy whom she met... Luhan.

She's facing this handsome, cute guy in front of her who is smirking.

"Okay! Take two" Luhan said giving this dirty smirk again.

"Mwo? What do you mean by take tw--"

Please log in to read the full chapter