✰o33✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o33✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Maybe she's been watching or reading some or something or she watched an X rated movie before she slept" Kai guessed and shrugged. "She doesn't watch a TV nor watching in the Youtube or something. She's just reading" Luhan said and slowly shook his head. "Well... maybe that's it! Maybe there's a picture in the book which is a... bed scene?" Kai slowly said the last two words as Luhan wrinkled his nose.

"Wimpy Kid? I thought it's just a Diary?" Luhan questioned and scratched his head. "Oh? Is that so? You didn't told me she's reading that in the first place!" Kai said and furrowed his eyebrows. "... Maybe you did something, a skinship one that makes her uncomfortable" Kai blurted and shrugged as Luhan paused for a while. "... Maybe that's it! She got sick of it that's why she's uncomfortable" Kai said and snapped his fingers.

"But... why is she uncomfortable? Girls are clingy sometimes" Luhan said confused as Kai paused as something popped in his mind as a smirk appeared on his face and was giggling all of a sudden. "What are you giggling at? Are you doing with your girlfriend?" Luhan asked all of a sudden as Kai widened his eyes and shook his head continuously. "What the-- No! I don't know how to do that thingy!" Kai said gasping in disbelief.

"But, you keep watching 'those' videos" Luhan emphasized and rolled his eyes. "Doesn't mean that I'm watching 'those' kinds of videos means that I'm making out with the girls already? Hyung, you're insane! Is that how you know me for too long?" Kai said jaw drop. "Well, yeah!" Luhan said and shrugged. "Aish! Why are you even talking about me anyways?" Kai said getting pissed. "You started it! You're giggling" Luhan said.

"Aish! Whatever! Why don't you ask her the reason why she's like that to you?" Kai suggested as Luhan remained silent and bit his lower lips. "It's the best solution to know the reason" Kai added and shrugged. "But... she might get awkward more to me" Luhan said nervous. "If you're willing to know the reason, you will do that right?" Kai said and scratched his head as Luhan make a poker face.

It was break time as Luhan noticed Beanim didn't went to her class. "Do you know where Beanim is?" Luhan asked. "Unnie, she's practicing for the National Swimming Contest, remember? This week is her practice week" Irene answered confused. "Oh? Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Luhan said and facepalmed and thanked Irene as he headed to the pool room as Irene was looking at him for too long before she slowly start walking.

He stopped as he immediately saw Beanim swimming while there's this man in his middle age I think who is shouting at her. She stood up as soon she's done and wiped her face with her hands. "The time isn't enough for me! It's too slow! Make it faster, will ya?" the middle aged man said as if he's scolding her. Looks like it's Beanim's personal trainor in swimming. "Five minutes break! After that, we'll start over" the middle aged man hissed and left.

"Byun Beanim" Luhan called. Hearing the voice, Beanim suddenly widened her eyes and she got pale all of a sudden as she didn't looked where Luhan is and was pretending like she didn't heard him. Luhan groaned as he approached her and grabbed her wrist tightly and spun her around. "H-hey! I-it's you!" Beanim stuttered and chuckled nervously and stopped seeing Luhan's eagerness just looking in his eyes.

"I just called you earlier" Luhan said. "C-chincha? I... didn't hear you" Beanim said innocently as Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as if she's acting weak for the first time. "So, why are you here?" Beanim asked trying not to be obvious that she's uncomfortable in front of him. "I want to ask you something" Luhan said serious as Beanim didn't respond. "Are you uncomfortable when I'm with you?" Luhan asked slowly as she stutters and looked away.

"I'm kinda busy right now. Can you ask me that another time when I'm not busy anymore? I only have a five minutes break and my time is already over" Beanim answered not making eye contact to him. "I already ask you. You'll just say yes or no" Luhan said making him face her as he saw her looking on the ground as he can tell that she doesn't want to look at him. "Offcourse not! Why would I be... awkward with... you?" Beanim answered weirdly.

"Why aren't you noticing me nor talking to me?" Luhan asked and narrowed his eyes as Beanim didn't answer for a second. "I'm busy already" Beanim said. "You can just talk to me i

Please log in to read the full chapter