✰o43✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o43✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

[WARNING : RATED M FOR SOME DISTURBING, AWKWARD, UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES WHICH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT RATED M IN THIS CHAPTER SO I'VE WARNED YOU. CONTINUE READING]
 

'What the heck--' he thought and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 'What's her problem? I just asked her' he thought still in confused condition. "Yah Byun Beanim!" he called as he stood up and catched up with her who is in the hallway with this fast pace. "What's your problem?" he asked as soon he was beside her but she ignored him and walked faster as her expression didn't change.

"What's the matter? Did it go well? What happened there?" he asked and looked at her. "Hey wind! I'm talking to you! Please talk back I guess" he said sarcastly and chuckled awkwardly. "Yah Lurin! Will you please stop bugging me first?" Beanim finally talked annoyed. "But wae? What's wrong with you? Why are you like this all of a sudden? We've met just now and why do you look so pissed to me? I don't understand" Luhan said with this questioning tone and shrugged.

"You know what IT means Lurin, so stop bugging me" she emphasized still annoyed and clucked her tongue. "I know what it means? About what?" Luhan asked and raised a brow as Beanim groaned and shook her head as she remained silent. "... I don't know what you're saying Beanim" Luhan said innocently as Beanim sighed for too long and her lip in annoyance.

"... I'm experiencing IT now" she emphasized it again and sighed in frustration thinking that Luhan already get what she means. But, being his innocent self, his mind is still resting at this moment. He looked at her with this questioning one making Beanim groaned and facepalmed. "Huh? What do you mean--" Luhan was cut off. "I'M IN MY MONTHLY PERIOD LURIN! FOR PETE'S SAKE!" she shouted as her voice was really loud that it reaches the whole hallway.

The students who is in there looked at Beanim as Beanim send them a death glare each one of them as they slowly looked away and left the hallway for their class. "... What is monthly period?" Luhan asked still didn't get it as Beanim shouted in frustration and banged her head to the wall because of her friend's naiveness. "... MENSTRUATION GODDAMIT LURIN! ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?" she shouted and crump her feet.

"... Menstruation? Oh" Luhan said and slowly nodded. "I'm sorry Beanim, I just got little carried away because I've tasted something sweet earlier" he reasoned and chuckled nervously making her glared at him making him stepped back a little as she starts walking again. 'Wait, what?! She's experiencing it now?! Which means that I should...' he stopped and felt something going up below him making him awkward and uncomfortable.

"Menstruation is the periodic discharge of blood and mucosal tissue from the inner lining of the uterus through the . It begins with the onset of menarche at or before seual maturity and stops at or near menopause. I know that you've already experienced this girls and the first time we've experienced this, some are normal, some are really painful" the teacher discussed.

"It is okay for two couples to have a ual after the girl's monthly period is done which is save and there will be a possibility that you won't have a baby in your tummy. BUT! If you have a ual to someone before your period starts, there will be a BIG POSSIBILITY that you'll have a big bunk in your tummy. So, you should know when will your monthly period starts and how many days will end" the teacher added.

"You still okay there oppa?" Seulgi whispered to Luhan as he remained silent. He was like a mannequin all of a sudden as his face was really pale and felt very light on his body. He has a cold sweat flowing to his sideburns as he was getting uncomfortable all of a sudden. He gasped when he felt his !@#$%^&* hardened for no reason. "Ms. Lu, are you alright?" the teacher asked as she was observing Luhan for a while.

The whole class looked at him in curiousity and furrowed their eyebrows seeing Luhan's state. Luhan finally snapped out and flinched as he realized that his classmates are looking at him. "N-neh?" Luhan asked with this innocent eyes. "What's the problem Ms. Lu?" the teacher

Please log in to read the full chapter