✰o21✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o21✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Enough with the sweet moments, arasso? Because Luhan oppa is blushing already" Seulgi blurted pointing at his face.

Beanim looked at Seulgi confused as if she heard something wrong. "What did you say? Luhan oppa?" Beanim asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What I mean is, if Luhan oppa is here, he is totally blushing seeing you" Seulgi corrected.

Beanim's expression didn't change at all and just left the two alone. 'That's not what she told, I feel it' she thought.

Beanim shook her head and looked back at the two weirdly.

'This two has something under their sleeves, I feel it. They're hiding something, I can sense it' she thought looking at the two suspiciously.

'Next time, I should listen carefully' she thought and slowly looked back and nodded mentally before sitting on her chair beside their classroom.

They played this game called the 'Eat the Apple'. I don't know the name of the game so don't mind the name.

"Okay! Pick your partner or if you don't have, I will pair you up" their homeroom teacher said and clapped her hands.

They all start to pair up except for Beanim on her seat lazily sitting.

"Lurin-ah! Let's p--" Irene was about to approach Luhan when Seulgi grabbed her wrist.

"Let's just be partners" Seulgi said and looked at Luhan.

"But, I want--" Irene was cut off.

"Lurin noona has a partner now and I don't have yet. Come on" Seulgi said pulling Irene beside her.

A pout appeared on Irene's face looking at Luhan and slowly looked away. Luhan was examining his classmates if there is someone who doesn't have a partner yet.

"Beanim-ah! Let's be partners" Luhan suggested.

"Nah... I'm fine, I don't want to play games today" Beanim said and shook her head.

"Ms. Lu, how about you? You don't have a partner yet?" the teacher approached the two as Luhan shook his head slowly.

"How about Ms. Byun?" the teacher asked pointing at Beanim.

"She doesn't want to play" Luhan said and shook his head.

"Come on Ms. Byun, play the game" the teacher suggested as Beanim keep shaking her head continuously.

"If you win the game, you will have a 1ooo won--" the teacher was cut off when Beanim suddenly stood up.

"What will be the game?" she asked as she's having this stretching exercise.

"Eat the Apple" the teacher answered as she gave the apple to Beanim.

"What we will do here?" Beanim asked and raised a brow looking at the apple.

"You will eat the whole apple. Well almost the whole of it without touching the apple with your hands and it won't fall. If the apple falls, you're eliminated" the teacher said and left the two.

"So... what we will do here?" Luhan asked curious.

"One of us will hold the apple using the mouth and the one will eat the apple. What do you want?" she asked and looked at Luhan.

"... I'll just hold the apple I guess" Luhan said and shrugged.

"... So, I will eat the apple?" she questioned as Luhan nodded.

"... If you say so" Beanim said and scratched her head.

"On the count of three! 1. 2..... 3!" the teacher shouted and blew the whistle as Luhan hold the apple in his mouth. Beanim starts to eat the apple at the side.

Everytime Beanim would move closer and will bite the apple, he gets frozen and can't even move an inch as he mesmerize at Beanim's perfect feature. He thought that Beanim is that ordinary girl who loves somebody, who loves to study, etc.

But, he thought wrong. She's not the kind of girl who doesn't have a love life and didn't even talk about love. NEVER in front of someone. He slowly realized they have a similarity.

"Out!" the teacher keep saying everytime an apple would fall to a girl's mouth.

Seulgi and Irene was one of those who eliminated early. Seulgi looked at Luhan as a grin appeared on her face secretly snatched her phone and video their game.

As soon Beanim eat all the sides, she chew the apple and gulped. She raised her thumbs up in the air showing it to their teacher. The teacher approached them and shook her head with dissatisfied look.

"You're not done yet" the teacher blurted.

"What?! But why?!" Beanim said jaw drop.

"The middle is still full. You must eat the middle also" the teacher said pointing at the apple.

Beanim growled and sighed as she starts to bite the middle one.

'What the-- isn't it enough?' Luhan thought his eyes widening more and more everytime Beanim was taking a bite. T

Please log in to read the full chapter