✰o48✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o48✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Oh what the heck" she hissed as she opened her eyes and felt her head heavy from pain. She growled and touched her head. She lifted her head and raised a brow as she saw Luhan lending a mug. "What's that?" she asked. "Coffee, it will ease that pain" Luhan said and pointing her head. "I don't drink coffee" she muttered and sat on her bed. "I'm just joking, it's hot choco your favorite" he joked and chuckled.

She scoffed before she took it away from his hands and silently zipped on it. "What happened?" she asked as she can't remember anything. "You got drunk" he answered simply. "Oh?" she said and puffed her cheeks. "Prepare yourself, we have class" he said serious as he slung his bag and left the dorm leaving Beanim thinking really hard if there's even a small memory of what happened yesterday.

She furrowed her eyebrows in disturbance as she saw a scenario that she kissed Lurin Luhan. 'What the--' she thought and scratched her head in confusion before she stood up and took a bath before she headed to her first class. During discussion, that scenario keeps replaying to her mind over and over again. "Ms. Byun" the teacher caught her who is not on herself. "Huh?" she asked coldly.

"The head wants to talk to you" the teacher said as she stood up and went to the Principal's office. She knocked on the door before she took a peek and furrowed her eyebrows seeing a group of men facing back. "Ms. Byun! Come in" the teacher spoke as she was about to come in. "Beanim-ah!" a man spoke happily making her wrinkled her nose just hearing his voice. She was about to close the door when someone grabbed the door and opened it widely.

She groaned as she turned her back and walk away but someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the room. She pulled her hands away forcefully glaring at the man that she really hates so much and rolled her eyes in annoyance as the man's smile didn't appeared on his face. "Cut it to the chase" she blurted coldly talking to the principal. The principal was about to talk when someone opened the door revealing Luhan.

Luhan got startled seeing his friends in front of him again after almost a year. He looked at them one by one as he can clearly see some changes in them. Meanwhile, they looked at Luhan and laughed secretly seeing their hyung. Luhan just frowned and looked away. "Why did you called me?" he asked as they start to laugh more leaving Chanyeol, Beanim and Baekhyun confused.

"... Is there something funny with what noona said?" Chanyeol asked confused as they stopped laughing and pretend that nothing happened. "Ms. Byun and Ms. Lu, you are free for this week. You can--" the principal was cut off. "Free? What do you mean? And why am I free?" Beanim asked and raised a brow. "This group of boys especially your brother asked permission from me that if you guys have a quality time since you've seen each other for a long time--"

"It's just because of that... I will miss a week of school days because I'll have a quality time with... this bunch of boys whom I don't know?" she said slowly pointing the boys one by one. "Lurin knows this one so it's okay for her to have a quality time for them. But, I don't... I don't talk to strangers and I'm not making friends" Beanim said and gave a cold look to Baekhyun before looking away.

"Beanim-ah, please don't act as if I'm a stranger to you, I'm your brother" Baekhyun said and chuckled. "As far as I know, I'm the only child of the Byun's, PE.RIOD." she hissed bitterly and crossed her arms. "Come on sister--" Baekhyun was cut off. "I don't have a brother, okay?" she hissed and rolled her eyes as Baekhyun pouted. "And... I thought this is an exclusive school for girls? Why are you allowing boys to enter in here? Where's the logic?" she sarcastly asked.

"Beanim, don't you remember that I've called you yesterday that I'll go here with my friends? You even answered it" Baekhyun asked blinking. "I've erased a number because I don't know why and how did I get that number in the first place. And, that number is a waste for putting in my contacts?" she said harshly and clenched her fist. "Look Beanim-ah, I went here just to have a time with you and I've cancelled my appointments be

Please log in to read the full chapter