✰oo5✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo5✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Luhan locked himself in his room the whole day. He was staring outside the window as if he's a prisoner. He keeps sighing every minutes thinking about his problem.

Night came as Luhan's last position remains. His personal maid came in bringing his dinner.

"Young master, here's your dinner. You should eat because you didn't touch your food earlier" the maid told putting the food in front of him.

"I'm still full" Luhan muttered hugging his knees. "But young master, you didn't eat today, you might faint any seconds" the maid said with a concern tone.

"I said I don't want to eat that" Luhan said coldly. "But young master, your parents are scolding me many times! They might kill me if you didn't eat your food! What do you want me to do in order for you to eat?" the maid said in frustration.

"I want to get out of here" Luhan muttered standing out and putting out a big bag and placed his clothes in it. "Young master, what are you doing?" the maid asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'll get out of this house" Luhan answered. "And I need your help" Luhan added and looked at his personal maid. "H-huh? But young master, I can't help you with that" the maid startled with an apologetic tone.

"Just help me with this, please?" Luhan said placing his hands to the maid's shoulder doing an aegyo. "But young master, you don't get it. No matter what you do, you can't escape. There are many guardsspecifically your room and the gates outside. You won't have a chance to escape this mansion" the maid shook her head.

"Help me, I'm begging you. I need you this time" Luhan said. "... I don't know young master" the maid sighed thinking hard. The maid sighed in defeat and took a deep breath. "Okay fine! I'll help you" the maid blurted as Luhan brightened up.

"Thank you thank you" Luhan said and hugged her tightly. "Here’s the key" the maid said giving the keys as he took it. "And how will you hide your big bag in there?" the maid questioned pursing her lips. "... I have an idea" Luhan said and smiled evilly.

Luhan's room opened as the guards scanned it revealing Luhan's personal maid leaving. They raised a brow in confusion seeing the maid holding a garbage bag. "Hey!" the guards called as the maid turned back. "What's inside?" they asked and crossed their arms.

"A trash? Young master told me to throw this out. Why did you ask?" the maid answered and raised a brow. "Are you sure? Can we see it?" they asked as they got suspicious.

"You might not want the smell of this; it smells like a spoiled, rotten one" the maid told keep shaking her head as they stepped back.

"How’s young master?" they asked curious. "He's already eating. He will rest after" the maid said and nodded. "Any more questions?" the maid asked as the guards shook their heads. The maid finally left.

Ten minutes later, Mrs. Lu went inside his room.

"Luhan honey" Mrs. Lu called seeing Luhan covering himself with a blanket while lying on the bed. "You need to wake up early. You will prepare for the wedding plans, okay?" Mrs. Lu said as Luhan didn't answer.

"Luhan? Luhan" Mrs. Lu called but Luhan didn't talk. She furrowed her eyebrows as it was getting weird. She immediately uncovered the blankets and gasped seeing his personal maid being tied up. The guards heard a scream as they went inside.

"Where's Luhan?" Mrs. Lu asked and widened her eyes as she untied the clothes that have been used. "He left just now" the maid said acting around.

"Find Luhan!" Mrs. Lu shouted as the guards starts to follow Luhan. 'Go young master' his maid thought and smiled.

Luhan is currently outside the mansion when he heard a siren coming from inside. "Taxi!" Luhan shouted as the cab immediately stopped in front of him. He immediately hopped in. "Where are we going sir?" the driver asked. "Take me to the airport" Luhan said and lay back panting hard as the cab starts to move.

Luhan turned back and saw his mother just come out in the gates. "Don't stop catching him!" Mrs. Lu hissed to the guards. "What's your use huh? You let him escape!" Mrs. Lu said and smacked each one of the bodyguards' heads.

Hours later, Luhan is at the airport. While waiting for his flight, he called Lurin who's at the airport also booking a flight.

"Yeobosaeyo?" Lurin asked and raised a brow. "Noona!" Luhan shouted as Lurin moved his phone away from her ear.

"Why do you need to shout?" Lurin hissed and shook he

Please log in to read the full chapter