✰o36✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o36✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

 

There's this one dude in the dorks house. While they're having fun as always, there's this one guy who is locking himself in his room as if he's watching something. Don't worry readers, it isn't  that term. It's like the dude is an investigator because of the things he's been observing for the past times with the use of his evidence. 'Hmm... really weird. Really... weird' the guy thought and wrinkled his nose in frustration listening carefully to this conversation.

"-----" Suho called as ----- appeared from nowhere. "Mwo?" ----- asked and raised his brow. "Will you call Sehun? Breakfast is prepared already! And he's really hungry right now" Suho commanded as ----- just nodded slowly before going to Sehun's room. ----- was happily walking upstairs because he has a good mood early in the morning, duuuuh. "Se--" ----- was cut off and was about to knock when he just rested his fist on the door.

He furrowed his eyebrows and burried his ears at the door as he heard a conversation in the room, specifically Sehun offcourse with some... guy. ----- thought that Sehun is talking to someone in the phone because he can only hear Sehun's voice while he can't hear the other one. "Tho, how are you hyung?" Sehun asked with this tone that ----- heard before while he's talking to a familiar person. 'Hyung? Who might it be?' ----- thought and raised his brow and continue to listen.

"Mwo?! Beanim noona ith in the hothpital? But wae? What happened to her hyung?" Sehun asked with this worried tone. 'Beanim noona? That's Baekhyun's sister!' ----- thought and peeked at the living room where the others are there watching in the television. 'Maybe it's Beacon' ----- thought and furrowed his eyebrows already confused seeing Baekhyun laughing really hard at these gag show.

'If it isn't Beacon, then who?' he thought and tilted his head. ----- snapped out when the door flew open and saw a startling Sehun. "H-hyung" Sehun said and gasped. ----- chuckled awkwardly and waved his hand nervously. "W-what are you doing here hyung?" Sehun questioned and raised his brow. "I-i was about to tell you that breakfast is ready" ----- reasoned and nodded continuously.

"Are you here waiting for me already minuteth pathh?" Sehun questioned shakily. "Anni? I got here just now" ----- answered slowly as Sehun released a relieved sigh. "Wae? What's the problem?" ----- asked and raised a brow acting like he doesn't know. "Anni? I'm jutht athking" Sehun said unsure and slowly shook his head before going downstairs.

----- was thinking really hard at that incident. "-----, you're here" Baekhyun came in as ----- snapped out as he immediately hid the video under his work table and immediately looked at Baekhyun like nothing happened at all. "Neh?" ----- asked and raised his brow. "Why are you here locking yourself? You should be enjoying downstairs" Baekhyun asked. "I'm not on the mood to enjoy for now" ----- answered emotionlessly.

"What are you doing here locking yourself?" Baekhyun asked already curious. "I'm doing my homework" ----- reasoned and looked away. "Are you sure you're really doing your assignment? Or you're just watching those sites?" Baekhyun said all of a sudden and a creepy smile appeared on his face while wiggling his eyebrows like a ert. "What the-- offcourse not! I'm not like you so don't make me like you" ----- said and wrinkled his nose in irritation.

"Why are you here anyways? And how did you opened this door?" ----- asked out of curiousity. "Why would I tell you? That's a secret offcourse" Baekhyun said divaishly and rolled his eyes. "Lunch is ready. If you're done with your business, just come down, arasso?" Baekhyun suggested as ----- nodded and Baekhyun left his room already. As soon as the door closed, ----- sighed in relief and layed his back.

It was Valentines Day. Luhan went back to the dorm for a while to change his clothes. As soon he was in front of the school gates, he stopped seeing tons of boys in front of him and raised his brow. He then got confused more when all he could see is boys giving some presents from girls in their school like chocolates, bouquet of flowers. 'Why are they giving them a present?' he thought still not getting the logic.

He sighed in defeat and just walked past through the crowds squeezing himself through it. "Happy Valentines Day" he heard someone said it as he stopped exactly beside the security guard. 'It's Valentines Day?! What's the date for today?' he thought and looked at the calendar which is February 14. He make an 'O' face and mentally facepalmed himself. He was about to walk again... "Ms. Lurin" the guard called making him turned his attention to it.

Please log in to read the full chapter