✰o4o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o4o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

 While they're going home, Luhan glanced at Beanim who is talking to someone in the phone and it seems like Beanim doesn't want to that person. "What the-- again?! But wae huh?! Anni! I don't want to!" she hissed and rolled her eyes in annoyance and there was a long pause as the person on the line was talking. Then, he heard her snickered sarcastly and blew her bangs.

"I don't want to. I don't want to anymore" Beanim answered bluntly but with this cold tone as he saw her clenching her fist. "You know what, why don't you find someone? There's a million people in this world but wae me huh? I don't get your point really! You know that I won't agree to this right? You know me very well right? Why did you still continue this? If you want, you replace me, I'll be relieved" Beanim said in frustration and groaned.

He blinked when she hung up all of a sudden as he can hear a bit that the person on the other line was still talking. "... Who is that?" Luhan asked out of the blue as he widened his eyes and covered his mouth. 'What the-- why did I said that? Aish! She will get angry more' he thought and mentally slapped himself. "Someone whos related to me?" she answered with this unsure tone and shrugged with this furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh? Is that so?" Luhan said as she nodded with this firm look. "... What did you talk about? It looks like it's a serious thing" Luhan asked again didn't meant to blurt it out loud. 'Aish! Luhan! What's your problem really?' Luhan thought and gulped as he heard Beanim chuckled sarcastly and sighed in frustration. "Yah Lurin, do you really know me huh? If you know me very much, you won't ask me many times because I don't like it" Beanim answered calmly.

"... Mianhe" he mumbled and looked down. "Whatever Lurin" Beanim answered with pissed tone and snorted as she just looks outside of the car. As soon as they were in front of the school, Beanim immediately went out. "Yah Beanim! Wait up!" Luhan shouted as he paid for the cab and stopped blinking as he saw Beanim standing facing at this big guys like a bouncer in the club but wearing a tuxedo and shades and with this tough, cold, intimidating aura.

"Aish! I won't go with you" Beanim hissed and was about to walk when one guy grabbed her wrist tightly making her winced in pain. "Yah! Let go of me! I said I won't go with all of you" she hissed resisting. "Ms. Byun, if you don't go with us and you plan to go inside of that school, we will ruin everything we're telling you. And because of that, your image will be ruin just because of us. Now, if you come with us, nothing will happen" the guy answered.

"Aish!" she shouted and sighed in frustration. "Let go of her, she's hurt" Luhan butted in calmly as the guy slowly let go of her grip. "Why don't you come already Beanim? Looks like they'll keep bugging you if you keep rejecting their offer" Luhan suggested as Beanim groaned and ruffled her hair in frustration. "Aish! So you're helping them and against me already punk huh?" Beanim hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Come on Beanim, don't make this hard to them already. And, why don't you want anyways?" Luhan asked and tilted his head as Beanim facepalmed sarcastly and sighed in defeat. "Aish! Fi-- what the heck are you doing here?" Beanim said with this cold tone as if she saw someone she didn't want to see. With his blood of curiousity, he then looked to where Beanim is looking and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion looking at this person from head to toe.

'Wait! I think I've seen this person before. I just can't remember when' he thought trying to recap what has happened to him this past few weeks. While he was in the hospital walking to Beanim's ward, he blinked many times seeing a group of big guys taking over the hallway. At the middle of them, there's this boy, maybe at his age already. Luhan look at the boy for too long and noticed that he kinda looks like a... girl because he has this long hair like a lady.

Then, he caught the guy's attention as the guy was looking at him with this fierce look making Luhan stopped walking as he can't take his eyes off of the guy. The guy looked at Luhan for too long before looking away. Luhan finally left a glance at the guy and shook his thought off. 'What's with the look?' he thought and jus

Please log in to read the full chapter