✰o58✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o58✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Oppa" a girl called loudly as she saw a familiar boy from a far. Hearing his name, he looked back and saw a girl smiling at him widely waving her hands continuously. The boy smiled warmly and approached the girl. "Why are you calling me hmm?" the boy asked and bend down to the girl's level and moved his face closer making the girl looked somewhere while stepping back a little blushing.

"Uh... where are you going oppa?" she muttered and bit her lips cutely. "I'll leave" the boy answered sadly and pouted as the girl blinked and looked down sadly. "But, don't worry, I'll come back here, I just don't know when" the boy assured. "But, why do you need to leave oppa? Don't you want here?" the girl asked and blinked continuously trying to control her tears from falling. "Umma and appa told me to. I gotta follow orders" he answered and shrugged.

The boy pouted hearing a sob from the girl. "Please don't cry~" the boy said and lifted her chin seeing a red eyes while her cheeks is red from crying. The boy wiped the girl's eyes with his thumbs as the girl keep sniffing. "Don't cry like I won't come back anymore. I promise you, I'll come back" he assured and plastered a smile trying to lift the girl's mood. "Stop crying, you make me prevent to leave" the boy muttered and hugged her tapping her back.

"I assure you, I'll come back for you" he promised and broke the hug before he raised his pinky. The girl looked at his hands for too long before looking at the boy blinking. She didn't moved for a second before she then slowly lifted her pinky interlacing it to him slowly. The boy smiled warmly same as the girl as he ruffled her hair before he left in her sight.

"Please wake up" someone said. She groaned as she was moving while her eyes is still cosing. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her head as it was aching. She looked around and saw many silhouttes around her. She keep closing her eyes tightly trying to adjust to her normal vision. She opened her eyes last time and her vision was back to normal. She looked around and furrowed her eyebrows seeing unfamiliar people around her.

"... Who are you?" she questioned softly while looking at them one by one. "M-mwo? You don't remember us?" she looked at this boy with small eyes while wearing a thick eyeliner that makes his eyes look big. She nodded making them gasped. "She has amnesia?!" they said in unison shocked. "Who am I anyways? What is my relation to each one of you?" she questioned confused and raised a brow.

"You're Byun Beanim. I'm Byun Baekhyun and I'm your twin brother" the eyeliner dude introduced making her furrowed her eyebrows. "I heard that name before" she muttered as he brightened up anticipating her answer whos thinking hard. "... You're the last person I've talked to. I don't know if it's true--" Beanim got startled when Baekhyun grabbed her and pulled him into a bear hug.

"I miss you so much!" he said happily and hugged her more. "O.kay.let.me.go.I.can't.breathe" she said tapping his back as he broke the hug and scratched his head in embarassment. "Oops? Mianhe hihi. You've been unconscious for almost a week" he reasoned and scratched his head chuckling. "Chincha?!" she said ib disbelief as Baekhyun nodded. "Who are they?" she asked blinking innocently.

"They're my--" Baekhyun was cut off. "Beanim my loves! You can't remember this face huh? I'm your one and only forever husband Park Chanyeol" he introduced. "I'm already married?" she questioned and tilted her head. "Aish! You're such a liar!" someone flicked Chanyeol's ear. She then looked at the boy who has this incredible lips whike glaring at Chanyeol. "Don't believe in him. He's not your boyfriend nor husband"

"I'm Chen--" "Just call him Jongdae--" the guy who has this deep dimples and innocent eyes. "Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter