✰o28✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o28✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked tilting his head.

A relieved smile plastered on her lip. "Good thing you didn't get it" Beanim said and chuckled. "It's not the time for you to know. Just think about it over and over and you'll get what I mean Beanim said standing up and took her uniform in the table. "Let's go practice your skills in swimming later" she blurted and left Luhan dumbfounded.

"W-what?! I-i'll practice swimming later?!" Luhan said shocked.

It was night when the two went to the swimming room. Beanim went down on the pool first and command Luhan to come down as he doubtedly obliged. His feet doesn't touch the floor yet as he yelped and clinged to Beanim tightly afraid that he might drown again.

"Aish! Lurin! Get off of me!" she hissed trying to push him. "Let. go!" Beanim said and pushed his hands away.

"I might drown again" he answered shakily.

"Aish! That's why I'm teaching you again" Beanim said and looked at his eyes filled with fear."If you follow what I'm saying, you will not drown. Now, let go" Beanim said calmly.

He slowly let go feeling half of his body drenched with his own strength. He let his feet step on the pool's ground tiles and can't help but to smile in victory.

"Good. Now I'll teach the basics" she told as he nodded childishly.

Beanim enjoyed teaching him although there will be moments that he'll drown due to his clumsiness. His phobia decreased a bit after she taught him. Seeing Luhan already exhausted, Beanim ended training the man and headed to their dorm.

Luhan went out of the bathroom as soon his wig dried off. He stopped and dropped his towel seeing something that made his body numb... Beanim only wearing her undergarments. He turned back as soon he snapped out and blew his bangs. 'Omo! Why am I keeping seeing her like this?! My starts to get energized! It feels like it will burst out! Please cover yourself with some clothes already! If I see you like this again, I might...' he thought and remained silent.

'You might what?' his conscience talked but he remained silent.

'Wae are you silent all of a sudden? Want me to continue it for ya?' his conscience asked challenging him. 

' If you see her like that, you might kiss her, isn't it? After that, there comes the knock out round, am I right? 12 rounds of it--'

"Aish! Stop it!" Luhan said out loud.

He snapped out when Beanim smacked the back of his head. "What?" he asked coldly.

"What the heck are you saying?" Beanim asked confused.

"Nothing" he muttered and looked at Beanim.

He clenched his fist controlling himself seeing Beanim still with her undergarments. "Are you--" Beanim was cut off when Luhan grabbed her shoulder and pinned her from the wall as she got startled.

She looked at him who has a fiery eyes. Just like in the movies where intimate scenes results into a passionate scenes. He moved closer, his hot breath hitting her skin and felt his lip close to her cheek. She looked at him who's staring to her serious. She slowly looked down and stopped right at his lips that formed into a smirk.

Luhan slowly took off his wig revealing his true hair making Beanim gasped. She was resisting when he pinned her hands down on the floor as he was on top of her. Her eyes widened and gulped seeing him moving closer. He stopped an inch and smiled at her evilly.

"Don't you--" Beanim was cut off when he stole a kiss with a smirk on his face and pulled away.

"Talk and I will kiss you forever" Luhan challenged and grin leaving her silent. "You know what, you're the type of girl I really want. Hard to get with your attitude, it makes me challenge more!" Luhan said staring right in her eyes. "We've been kissing accidentally, do you notice that? You know, the more I keep touching that lip of yours, my lip want it more?" he said as she widened her eyes.

"Don't wear such things like that because you know men this days, right? They can't control their hormones anymore" Luhan said and shrugged.

"But--" Beanim was cut and froze while her eyes widened when he kissed her roughly this time.

Please log in to read the full chapter