Fifty Six

After it All

"I don't care what she does." 

 
"Oh come on, this is Jessica we're talking about."
 
"Like I said, I. Don't. Care. She cheated on me, why should I care for a cheater?"
 
"That's true." Hyo In said as she looked at her twin.
 
"Why did she cheat on you again?"
 
Hyo Eun rolled her eyes, "Because I was gone way too long!" She mimicked the other woman's voice. 
 
"Geez, why you gotta be so bitter about it? It's been like what? Three months since it happened?"
 
"I wouldn't be bitter if you didn't bring it up, you know I hate talking about that backstabbing bi—"
 
"Whoa, okay. I'm sorry I asked, but you know you'll never feel better if you don't talk about it."
 
"I already have! And I cried like a baby!" Hyo Eun said, as she frowned.
 
"Who did you talk to?"
 
"Dara."
 
"Oooooh, your lover friend." Hyo In teased.
 
"She isn't my lover." Hyo Eun said though clenched teeth.
 
"Girl, shut up. I know you like her, just go for it!"
 
Hyo Eun shook her head, "What if she does what Jessica did?"
 
"Then you'll find someone new! But I'm sure Dara is the one for you! Have you seen the way she looks at you?"
 
"No. Besides she's like 11 years older than I am."
 
Hyo In shrugged, "So? Jessica is 7 years older than you! 4 years more isn't a huge difference," Hyo In smirked. "She definitely wants some of that Jeon charm."
 
Hyo Eun raised an eyebrow at her, "What's wrong with you today?"
 
Hyo In smiled, "Tiffany and I have a date tonight and I'm super excited."
 
"You got it bad."
 
"Shut up."
 
~~~
 
"Hey! Come in!" CL smiled as she let Hyo Eun in. 
 
Hyo Eun smiled back and hugged CL. "Hey! Good to see you again! How was America?"
 
CL closed the door, "You know, same old same old. Album is still in the works."
 
"Cool! You gotta let me listen to some of those demos." 
 
CL laughed, "I'll see! So, when are we going to collaborate? I've been waiting on that answer!"
 
"Would you stop talking about work, Chaerin? You just got back!" Dara said as she walked into the living room.
 
"Sorry! It was just a question!"
 
Hyo Eun chuckled, "Well, whenever you're ready! We can go to the studio!"
 
"Awesome! 2NESweet is a go!"
 
"2NESweet?" Dara asked.
 
"Yep."
 
"You need to work on your names. Anyways, you ready to go, Dara?" Hyo Eun asked, as she looked at Dara.
 
"Yeah."
 
~~~
 
"So, Hyo In mentioned something the other day." Hyo Eun started as she and Dara walked through a park after eating at a cafe nearby.
 
"Really? What did she say?"
 
"That you were interested in me."
 
Dara's eyes widened, "Oh..."
 
Hyo Eun looked at Dara as they continued walking, "Dara? Is it true?"
 
Dara swallowed the lump in before nodding her head, she looked down not wanting to look at Hyo Eun.
 
Hyo Eun stopped walking and held onto Dara's hands. "Dara, I feel the same way."
 
The older woman looked shocked, "Really? I thought you were still into Jessica?"
 
"No. I got over her the minute she started cheating on me." 
 
Dara smiled and cupped Hyo Eun's cheeks, "I'm glad." She went on her tip toes and kissed the younger girl on the lips.
 
Hyo Eun smiled after Dara pulled away, "Now come on, let's go get some ice cream."
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I have no idea what I wrote. It's everywhere! Lol but I hope you liked it! And please comment! :) thank you.