Seventy Three

After it All

"This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in years." Jessica commented, as she stared at the thing in front of her. "I mean, really? Who wants a robot as a girlfriend?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes, and looked back the the set of twins in front of her, "They look cute and they look real." She then looked at the description that was on the table in front of them. "It says that they're age is 20, they're from LA, half Korean and half Spanish... Wow they went all out on this. The one on the left is Jeon Hyo Eun and the one on the right is Jeon Hyo In."

Jessica looked at the doll like girls closely, noticing in fact that they were pretty realistic, if they talked you wouldn't have guessed they were robots.

"We should take them, Jess! I think it would be fun?" Tiffany said, and looked around the store for the owner.

"This is weird! And what would you do with a robot? Are you that desperate for a girlfriend?" Jessica mumbled as the owner walked up to them with a bright smile.

"What can I do for you ladies?" He asked, looking between Jessica and Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled, "Well, we were wondering if we could get these two," she pointed to the twins behind her. "We'd like to take them."

The store owner's smile widened, "I'm glad that you have taken interest in them. They're the only two in the world, but everyone is too scared to buy them." He explained. "Now, all we have to do, is set them up to your liking. Are you taking both, or is one for your friend?"

Tiffany glanced at Jessica before nodding, "It's for both of us, I'm taking Hyo In and she's taking Hyo Eun."

"Okay!" He said excitedly and went to the front of the store, a couple seconds later he came back with a laptop, and two wires with patching at the end of them. He started with Hyo In. "So, miss, what do you like in a partner?"

Tiffany looked up, contemplating what to say, then she looked back at the doll and smiled, "Oh! I'm Tiffany and this is Jessica, and I want her to be sweet, understanding, helpful, and charming, also protective when she needs to be."

He smiled and attached one of the wires to the side of Hyo In's head and the other over her heart, he opened the laptop and began typing quickly. 

All of a sudden, Hyo In's eyes began to blink and she looked around confused. This went on for a couple of minutes until her eyes landed on Tiffany.

Hyo In smiled widely as the store owner took off the patches, she steps on the platforms, walking towards Tiffany.

"Tiffany." 

The eye smiling girl looked at Hyo In in surprise. The green eyed girl approached her and brought her into a hug. 

Tiffany blushed, as Hyo In tightened her arms around her.

"What do you look for in a partner?" The store owner asked and looked at Jessica.

Jessica was about to respond when Tiffany did it for her. 

"She wants the same." 

The store owner nodded and began to program Hyo Eun.

"JESSICA!" Hyo Eun's eyes widened and she jumped from the platform and hugged her "girlfriend". 

"Get off of me!!" Jessica whined as she punched Hyo Eun's sides.

Hyo Eun released her and pouted, "Why did you hit me?"

"I didn't ask for a whiner." Jessica said and looked towards the store owner.

"Oh! The twins already come with the set of emotions that humans have, you just added more specific ones." He explained.

"Okay, well we should pay for them. What's the total?" Tiffany asked.

The man smiled, "Free. I have a feeling these two will bring you happiness, and that's enough." He said. "But I have to warn you, they survive if you give them affection and attention otherwise they will shut down completely, or in human terms die. There would be no way to bring them back."

Tiffany nodded and smiled, glancing at the girl who was curiously digging through her purse.

"Come on, Hyo In. Let's go buy you some more clothes, okay?"

The mentioned girl looked up from digging in Tiffany's bag and smiled at Tiffany lovingly, "Okay."

Tiffany grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the entrance of the store.

Hyo Eun looked at Jessica expectantly, "Are we going to follow them?" 

Jessica looked at Hyo Eun blankly, "Yes. Let's go." And started walking off, leaving Hyo Eun behind.

The robot girl blinked and started following Jessica.

The store owner smiled, "Please take care of my girls."

***

"Tiffany, are we ever going to do that?" Hyo In asked, as she watched Tiffany go through the shirts.

"Do what?" Tiffany said as she held up a shirt in front of Hyo In, trying to see if it would look good on her.

"Kiss."

Tiffany looked up at Hyo In's eyes and blushed. "Uh, eventually."

"Yay!"

***

"Come on, I think that's enough clothes for now." Jessica said as she exited Rue21. Hyo Eun followed behind, carrying the bags.

"Jessica!" 

Jessica looked up and smiled for the first time that day, "Taecyeon!"

The man smiled and turned to his friends, telling them something before turning around, walking towards Jessica with a confident smirk.

Hyo Eun didn't like him at all.

"Hey, babe." He said, wrapping an arm around her waist, but not before squeezing her .

Jessica blushed, "Hi, Taec."

Hyo Eun clenched her jaw, she didn't like this guy taking her Jessica away from her. And that he was touching her inappropriately!

Jessica turned around and faced her, "Go with Tiffany and Hyo In, tell them I'll be busy with Taecyeon." She then walked off with the guy.

Hyo Eun pouted and went into the store next to Rue21, where Tiffany and Hyo In were.

"Where's Jessica?" Tiffany asked.

Hyo Eun pouted even more, "With some guy. I think she said his name was Taec-Taecyeon?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the name, she then smiled slightly at Hyo Eun, "That's okay, Hyo Eun. You can hang out with us."

Hyo Eun smiled.

***

A few weeks later, Hyo In and Tiffany's relationship blossomed more and now they were together.

On the other hand, Jessica was not showing any affection towards Hyo Eun. And it was starting to take a toll on the robot girl. 

Hyo Eun sighed and went into the restroom, pulling down the collar of her shirt, and looking at the hot pink heart that was near her left collar bone. It was supposed to be a light pink color, but since Jessica wasn't giving her the attention and affection that she needed, it was slowly getting darker. She could feel like she could die any second, and her eyes were a light gray instead of vibrant green. She would try to get Jessica's attention by cooking for her, cleaning for her, doing other things for her but it wasn't working.

She was too busy with Taecyeon. 

Like tonight. 

Hyo Eun was in the living room, watching TV. When she heard the front door open.

She saw Jessica and Taecyeon kissing and it hurt her heart even more. Jessica and the man didn't even notice her.

That was 10 minutes ago, and now she was in her room, after getting out of the restroom. And she was sitting on her bed when she heard a scream.

"I SAID NO! TAEC GET OFF OF ME!!!"

Hyo Eun's eye brows furrowed, "Jessica?" She stood up and walked into the hallway, heading towards Jessica's room.

"SHUT UP! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR THE PAST MONTH! NOW IM GOING TO GET IT!" 

"NO! TAEC STOP IT!"

Hyo Eun could sense something was wrong so she barged into the room, and saw Jessica struggling against Taecyeon.

"HEY! GET OFF OF HER!" Hyo Eun pulled on the man's shirt, pulling him off of Jessica. She punched him in the face, causing him to fall on the floor.

Taecyeon got up, and left.

"Don't come back here ever again!" Hyo Eun shouted after him. She turned to Jessica. "Jess, are you okay?"

Jessica got off the bed and hugged Hyo Eun, her arms wrapped around the girl's neck, "Thank you, Hyo."

Hyo Eun smiled and hugged Jessica back.

***

The next few days, Jessica started to show more affection towards Hyo Eun. She started seeing her in a new light, and she started to like her.

Hyo Eun's heart had begun to turn light pink after Jessica started paying more attention to her and today they even shared their first kiss.

It took Jessica sometime but she finally found the one for her.

 


Hey guys! I hoped you like it and I guess it's a little different. :) please comment and give me ideas if you'd like! Thank you.