Thirty Five

After it All
"Come in Miss Jeon." The maid said, as Hyo Eun stepped inside.
 
She smiled, "What have I told you about calling me that, unnie? Call me Hyo Eun. You're older than me after all." 
 
The maid smiled and nodded, "Okay, Hyo Eun."
 
She proceeded towards the kitchen to greet her 'parents'. Even though she and Jessica ended a few months ago, the Jung family were important to her. 
 
She knocked on the doorway and the talking stopped as the five people at the table looked at her.
 
Hyo Eun's smile dimmed as she noticed Taecyeon was there. She then turned to Mr. and Mrs. Jung and her smile brightened immediately. "Mr. and Mrs.—"
 
"None of that, Hyo Eun. We told you to call us umma and appa. Now daughter of mine come and give umma a hug." Mrs. Jung said as she stood up and took Hyo Eun in a hug.
 
After giving a hug to both the older Jungs. Hyo Eun sat next to Krystal, who hugged her. "Hey, Hyo Eun."
 
Hyo Eun smiled, "Hi, Krys unnie."
 
She finally looked at the girl who broke her heart, "Good afternoon, Jessica."
 
"What're you doing here?" She asked.
 
"Don't be so crass, Jessica. I decided to invite Hyo Eun over for dinner since I haven't seen her in a good while." Mrs. Jung said, sipping her wine.
 
"Maybe I shouldn't have come. I—" Hyo Eun began to say as she stood up, but was cut off by Krystal.
 
"Hyo, don't leave. You're not the one that showed up unannounced," she glanced towards her sister and Taecyeon. "Please stay?"
 
Hyo Eun nodded and smiled awkwardly, "Okay. I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable."
 
"Oh honey, you're not making anyone uncomfortable. If anything, you're the one that seems that way." Mr. Jung said.
 
"You're making my BOYFRIEND and I uncomfortable with your presence, Jeon Hyo Eun. Just go back to your house."
 
"Jessica!" Mrs. Jung said in shock.
 
Hyo Eun flinched and stood up, "I knew it was a mistake coming here," she hugged Krystal, who had also stood up, "Take care, unnie, call me, okay?" 
 
Krystal nodded, "Okay, Hyo."
 
She hugged the older Jungs and quickly left.
 
She didn't feel like going to her house so she went to SNSD's house. She walked in, since she had a key, and walked towards Tiffany's room since she knew she was there.
 
She laid down on Tiffany's bed and stared up at the ceiling. Hyo Eun sighed, and closed her eyes. A few minutes later, the green-eyed girl felt a weight on her side and a head land on her shoulder.
 
"Hyo."
 
"Yeah, unnie?"
 
Hyo Eun opened her eyes and turned her head slightly, her gaze meeting chocolate brown eyes, that were looking up at her.
 
"Are you okay?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled slightly, "Yeah, Jessica was giving me a hard time during dinner so I came home early. Her boyfriend is Ok Taecyeon."
 
Tiffany's eyebrows furrowed, "Taecyeon?" She looked at Hyo Eun again. "Are you hurting?"
 
She shook her head, "Not really. I realized that Jessica isn't worth my time anymore. She's just some one I work with now."
 
Tiffany smiled, "That's great, Hyo Eun. I know how devastated you were when she broke up with you."
 
"Yeah, I know."
 
The eye-smile princess bit her lip and sat up, "Hyo Eun, can I tell you something?"
 
Hyo Eun sat up as well, "Sure, unnie."
 
"I-I love you, Hyo Eun."
 
She chuckled, "I love you too. You know that."
 
Tiffany shook her head and looked at Hyo Eun straight in the eyes, "I love you. Like a lover. I've always loved you, even before Jessica confessed to you."
 
The girl looked at Tiffany in shock, "You love me?"
 
The red head nodded, "Yes, I love you so much. But I'll understand if you don't feel the same way."
 
Tiffany turned around to walk out but was stopped by a pair of arms on her waist.
 
"Tiffany, wait."
 
"Hyo, you don't have to pretend to love me just so you won't hurt my feelings. I'll be fine."
 
"You can't just decide my feelings for me," Hyo Eun whispered, making Tiffany shiver. "I might not have feelings for you that are as strong as yours but I know for a fact that I like you. A lot. Besides I thought you loved Hyo In, even though she's with Yoona."
 
Tiffany turned around in Hyo Eun's arms, "Really?"
 
Hyo Eun nodded, "Yeah, at least that's what I thought."
 
"So you like me then right?"
 
The girl eye smiled, making Tiffany blush, "Of course. You know that I don't play around with feelings, Tiff."
 
The red head wrapped her arms around the girl's neck, and brought her face closer to Hyo Eun's. "I'm glad to hear that."
 
"Your eyes remind me of chocolate." Hyo Eun whispered, looking into Tiffany's eyes.
 
Tiffany smiled softly, "Oh Hyo Eun..." She leant closer, her lips barely touching the other girl's.
 
Hyo Eun closed the gap between them and kissed Tiffany gently.
 
"What the hell?"
 
The two girls separated and looked at the person in the door.
 
Jessica.
 
"Jessi..."
 
"You were just waiting for the perfect moment weren't you Tiffany?" Jessica said, as she glared at her friend.
 
"What?"
 
"You took advantage of Hyo Eun's state so you could comfort her and get closer to her."
 
Hyo Eun walked in front of Tiffany, shielding her from Jessica's glare, "Don't talk to Tiffany that way, Jessica," She sighed. "You have no right to tell me who and not to have a relationship with. I want to try this out with Tiffany."
 
"You're just using her to make me jealous!"
 
"That's not true! I would never do anything to hurt Tiffany's feelings! But it sure sounds like something you would do!" Hyo Eun spat.
 
Jessica recoiled and walked out of the room.
 
Hyo Eun turned to Tiffany, "You okay?"
 
Tiffany nodded and hugged her new girlfriend, "Thanks for defending me."
 
Hyo Eun smiled, "You're welcome."
 
 
 
 
Did this surprise you? Or no? Hope you enjoyed :)