Seventy Seven

After it All

Hyo In opened her eyes before closing them, squinting them from the bright lights. 

"Hey! She's waking up!" She heard her sister say, and she heard footsteps as well the door opening and then closing.

"Hyo?" Haneul asked.

Hyo In's eyes finally adjusted to the light and opened her eyes, seeing her members and SNSD in the hospital room. "Hey guys."

"HYO!" They all yelled happily. Hyo In laughed and sat up a little bit.

"What happened? I don't remember anything."

Hyo Eun took the liberty to answer, "You were in a car accident."

"And I'm fine, right?"

Everyone looked at each other, they didn't know how to say what was wrong.

Hyo In furrowed her eyebrows, "What's going on? Girls?"

Ji Hye swallowed the lump in , "You were in a coma for about 2 months."

Hyo In blinked, "Is that it? Or is there more?"

Hyoyeon stepped closer to Hyo In, "Hyo, don't freak out but you're paralyzed from the waist down."

"What?" Hyo In asked in shock.

"The impact from the car accident left you paralyzed, but you can go through physical therapy to learn to walk again." Sooyoung explained.

Hyo In didn't know whether she wanted to cry or be angry, but she had no reason to be angry. She looked around at the other girls and noticed that one girl was missing.

"Where's Krystal?" Hyo In asked.

"She's..." Taeyeon hesitated. "She's with Rain."

Hyo In really did feel like crying now, "Why is she with him?"

"She said she got tired of waiting. So, she told us to tell you, if you woke up, that she no longer wants to be with you. She said that she didn't want to be seen with someone in a wheelchair." Jessica explained, as she held Hyo Eun's hand.

Hyo In's eyes teared up and she let them fall down her face, as she felt her heart lurch in pain, hearing what Jessica was saying to her. She couldn't believe Krystal would just leave her like that. As if she were nothing.

The other girls didn't know what to do so they stayed quiet and silently waited for Hyo In to calm down. 

Tiffany, who was siting right next to Hyo In's bed, held onto her hand and smiled sadly.

SNSD and 2Sweet, minus Hyo In, knew or at least had an inkling of how Tiffany felt for Hyo In. Even Krystal knew. Tiffany seemed like she idolized Hyo In for her dancing and singing skills but the truth was Tiffany was in love with Hyo In. The 2Sweet member was just too blinded by Krystal to even notice.

Yuri went to get a doctor since Hyo In was awake.

The doctor came in and smiled at everyone. "Hi, Hyo In, I'm glad to see you're awake. I'm Dr. Lee, now I imagine your friends have told you about your condition. We can start your appointments tomorrow, and allow you to be discharged today. Any questions?"

Hyo In shook her head and smiled slightly, "No questions. Thank you."

Dr. Lee smiled once more before she flushed slightly and held out her clipboard. "Would you mind giving me an autograph? My daughter and I are huge fans of SNSD and 2Sweet."

The girls smiled widely before they started signing the paper on the clipboard.

***

It's been a month since Hyo In was discharged from the hospital. She was going to her physical therapy appointments every other day during the week. 

Next week, was the start of their world wide tour, and the members wanted to cancel it, since Hyo In could not walk, or so they think. 

Hyo In was progressing very well, due to her living a healthy lifestyle and being young and very very stubborn, she worked hard and it was paying off, she was still in the wheelchair because she wanted to surprise her members and also a certain someone. 

JH, SM, YG and Starship were all collaborating together to make this tour. Girl groups from these labels were touring together. SNSD, f(x), 2NE1, Sistar and 2Sweet were all picked for this tour. And Hyo In was going to reveal her new found ability to walk during the last song that they were performing, when all the groups were going to be on stage together. It was going to be big.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Hyo? We can push the tour to next month." Dae Ho said as he looked at his daughter in concern.

"Appa, I'm fine. You know I'm not a quitter. Our fans have been waiting for this since we announced it six months back. I know the choreography with and without the wheelchair." She smiled. "Besides, I have a surprise."

Dae Ho looked confused.

Hyo In slowly stood up from the wheelchair and walked towards her father that looked at her in disbelief and happiness.

"Hyo, honey, you're walking again!" He exclaimed as he stood up and hugged his daughter.

"Yes, appa, I'm walking again. This is my surprise for the first show of the tour. But I wanted to show you since I know you won't be able to make it." Hyo In said, their first concert was going to be held in Seoul.

"You're so strong, sweetheart. You're umma would've been proud of you." Dae Ho said.

Hyo In smiled slightly and hugged her appa tighter.

***

It was the night of their first concert and Hyo In was excited. She couldn't wait to show everyone and their fans that she could walk again.

She had yet to talk to Krystal since she found out that Krystal had left her a month ago, but she was hanging out more and more with Tiffany and she was starting to like her. Even lover her.

Hyo In was wheeling herself to 2NE1's waiting room to talk to them since she hasn't seen them in a while. She was about to turn the corner when she stopped herself, almost crashing into the person that was walking in the opposite direction.

Krystal.

"Oh, sorry." Hyo In said quietly, looking down at her black Vans.

"It's okay. Uh, how are you?" Krystal asked.

"I'm fine, I was just about to visit 2NE1's room."

"Oh. Well, I have to go." Krystal said, and was about to walk away but Hyo In caught her wrist.

"Krystal, wait. I just wanted you to know that I'm not mad at you. I mean, I was at first, but honestly we weren't perfect for each other, and I wish you the best with Rain."

Krystal smiled for the first time since they ran into each other, "Thank you, but I'm not with him anymore. He was too old for me. I'm with someone else."

Hyo In smiled genuinely, "Oh? Who?"

"Taeyeon. We started going out two weeks ago." Krystal answered.

"Oh well I hope you last long. And I also hope we can still be friends?" Hyo In asked, tilting her head to the side.

Krystal nodded and pinched Hyo In's cheek, "Of course. Do you want me to wheel you to 2NE1's room?"

Hyo In playfully glared at her but then smiled, "No, I can do it. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah! Bye Hyo!"

"Bye!"

***

This was it, it was time for Hyo In to finally reveal herself to her friends and fans. Her arms hurt though, from wheeling herself back and forth on the stage, and the stage was huge. Luckily her group mates were helping her out. Anyways, as some of the girls continued singing, Hyo In discreetly started putting her feet on the stage floor, slowly getting up as she heard the fans scream louder. Even some of the girls on stage screamed into their microphones.

"HYO?!" Tiffany screamed as she ran towards Hyo In.

Hyo In looked up and smiled as she ran towards Tiffany as well. She opened her arms, catching Tiffany into her arms and spinning her around.

The girls all smiled and clapped, excited, seeing Hyo In on her feet again.

"Oh my gosh, when did you start walking?" Tiffany said in her ear, as Hyo In put her down.

"Since last week, but I wanted to surprise you guys." Hyo In said and faced the fans.

She put the microphone to and shouted, "I'm back!"

The fans screamed in excitement.

"Thank you guys so much for your support, I love you guys so much! And I have another surprise for you." Hyo In said as she turned back to Tiffany.

SNSD and 2Sweet smiled knowingly, while the rest looked confused.

"I love you, Tiffany. Will you be my girlfriend?" Hyo In asked, as she stared into Tiffany's eyes.

Tiffany stared at Hyo In before she smiled widely, she brought her own microphone up to , "Yes I will!"

Hyo In laughed and hugged her.

***

After the concert, Hyo In was wheeling Tiffany around in the wheel chair, and stopped in front of SNSD's waiting room.

"We have arrived princess!" Hyo In said as she playfully bowed and smiled cheekily.

Tiffany giggled and stood up from the chair. "You're so silly, I'll see you in a bit."

Hyo In stood up straight, "Yeah, I'll see you." She then pointed to her cheek and wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully and went to kiss Hyo In's cheek. Hyo In suddenly turned her head and connected their lips.

Tiffany's eyes widened in shock before they closed, placing her hands on Hyo In's shoulders.

Hyo In released the kiss and smiled before placing another on Tiffany's forehead, "See you, Tiff."

She walked away, pushing the wheelchair with her, leaving a smiling Tiffany.

"I love you, Hyo."

 

So, another update! Yay! I hope you liked this one, I actually liked it lol :D please comment! And if you have any ideas let me know! :)