Seven

After it All

Ji and Joo are 16.

 

"Ji Hyun did what?!" Alex practically yelled in the phone.

"She got into a fight," Jessica said, as she sighed frustratedly. "Come down to the school with Avery, Joo Eun decided to join in as well."

"Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can." Alex said, and hung up, ruffling her hair and walking towards her twin that was drinking water.

"Girls, we have to end practice early, Ji and Joo got into a fight."

"Joo?!" Avery said, as she went to gather her things quickly.

"Yes, our daughters."

"Why did they get in a fight?" Sooyoung asked.

Alex shrugged, "Jess didn't tell me, but I'll give you girls a call when we find out."

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung nodded as they walked out of the practice room.

"Ready to go?" Avery asked. 

Alex nodded and they left as well, they went in their cars to the school.

They quickly went inside and to the principal's office, Ji and Joo and their wives on one side and two other girls and their parents in the other.

"Now that everyone is here. Girls, explain what happened." 

"They were talking bad about our mothers," Ji Hyun started, glaring coldly at the other girls. "They said that our mothers were disgusting for being with the same gender, and that our family isn't normal, so I punched her in a face."

The twins, Jessica, and Tiffany were shocked by this revelation.

"I saw those two girls attack my cousin, so I helped out Ji Hyun." Joo Eun said.

"Our children are correct, sir," One of the mothers of the two girls started, gaining the attention of everyone else in the room. "Their lifestyle is sickening."

"Excuse you, our lifestyle is not sickening. You just have your head so far up your—" Alex was cut off by Jessica.

"Baby, stop."

Alex took a deep breath and clenched her teeth.

The principal sighed, "Okay, Ji Hyun,  Joo Eun, and the girls are suspended for a week. Girls," He looked at the two girls. "Apologize to the Jeons."

"We're sorry." They said in unison, but they sounded like they didn't mean it.

"Come on girls, let's go." Tiffany said, as they all left.

In Alex's car, Ji Hyun was looking down, "Mama, am I in trouble?"

Alex and Jessica looked at each other. "No, baby, you're not. I don't tolerate you fighting but you did it for a good reason. You were trying to defend us."

Ji Hyun looked up and caught her mama's eyes in the rear view mirror, "I love you, mama and umma." 

"We love you too, Ji." Jessica replied, looking at her daughter with proud eyes.
 
Ji Hyun smiled.

Joo Eun had received a same gesture from her mothers.

Although Ji and Joo had a different lifestyle than most, they wouldn't change it for the world.

 

 

A/N: I'm seriously running out of ideas. Lol. Thanks for reading and leave a comment! :)