Forty Five

After it All

Tiffany scoffed as she went inside her bathroom to cool down. She has just had another argument with Hyo In, and she was honestly sick of it.

 
Hyo In had just gotten to Seoul just three days and had came to visit her all those days. They were fine but would argue about at least one thing until something happened again and they started yelling at each other.
 
Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She just wanted to spend time with her girlfriend without having an argument. She hadn't seen her in over 3 months.
 
"Tiffany?!" She heard Hyo In yell from outside the bathroom.
 
The SNSD member sighed once more before walking out of the bathroom. "What is it?"
 
She saw Hyo In standing with a guitar case on the bed, opened with broken strings.
 
"When was the last time you used my guitar?" Hyo In asked with a clenched jaw and a frown.
 
"I don't know it's been a while... Not since our last guitar lesson. Why?" Tiffany responded carefully, looking between her girlfriend and the guitar. And what Tiffany just said didn't seem to please Hyo In.
 
"Because it's broken. That's why. And I haven't touched it in a while so it's not my fault."
 
"So what you're just gonna assume it's mine." Tiffany said calmly. Not knowing where this was going.
 
"Well it's not mine." Hyo In shrugged her shoulders and stared at Tiffany in the eye. The older woman arched an eyebrow and returned her stare.
 
"Hyo In it's just a guitar! If you want me to fix it then I will! Even though it isn't my fault." Tiffany scoffed as she raised her hands up in surrender.
 
"That's not the point, Tiffany!" 
 
"Oh? Then tell me what it is! Ever since you you got back, there has been argument upon argument upon argument and I can't stand it!" Tiffany yelled, matching Hyo In's volume. At this point the other girls in the dorm could probably hear them.
 
"My point is that I have to perform at our next concert tomorrow with that broken ing guitar! And you know what? I'm not the only one causing our arguments! I shouldn't have come to visit you! Then I wouldn't have to deal with you being a b*tch on top of everything else!" Hyo In said as she opened the door and walked downstairs heading into the kitchen.
 
The other SNSD members were in the living room.
 
Tiffany followed her and said, "Maybe you shouldn't have came to visit! It would've made it more easier for me not to deal with a childish brat for the past three days!"
 
"I'm the childish brat?! Yeah, of course. Because nothing is ever your fault, is it Tiffany?!" Hyo In said, slamming her hands on the kitchen countertop.
 
The other SNSD members only looked on, waiting for the time that they should intervene.
 
"No it's not." Tiffany turned to leave but stopped when Hyo In spoke again.
 
"That's right! Walk away like you always do! While I'm left here to pick up the pieces like I always do!"
 
Tiffany turned around, "You always pick up the pieces?!" She shouted. "Don't you think it's funny that everything is fine until you come back and everything turns to sh*t! The only time you speak to me is when you want to blame me for som—"
 
"That's because everything that happens is your fault."
 
"I think it's your fault that I hate you so much right—" 
 
 
Before Tiffany could finish, there was a slapping sound and Tiffany's head was thrown to the side as Hyo In stood there in shock with her hand still in the air. Her eyes were wide and teary.
 
The stinging sensation in Tiffany's cheek brought her back down to earth and reminded her of what happened. She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to force the tears back. She opened to say something but nothing came out so she closed it.
 
Taeyeon, Jessica, and Sooyoung stood by Tiffany's sides, glaring at Hyo In.
 
"Tiff, babe, I'm sorry." Hyo In whispered, ignoring the glares and walked towards Tiffany.
 
Tiffany took a few steps back as she flinched at looked at Hyo In with sad eyes.
 
"Babe, please, don't flinch. I'm so sorry. Please. Please."
 
Taeyeon pushed the younger girl back, "Get away and get out."
 
Hyo In stared at Tiffany for a few seconds. She just stared and stared.
 
"Get out!" Jessica yelled, making Tiffany flinch again and Hyo In to jump slightly.
 
Hyo In looked at all of the SNSD members, noticing the looks of distaste, sadness, and most of all disappointment.
 
She turned around and walked out as the tears fell down her cheeks, not believing she just hit her girlfriend.
 
 
 
 
 
So, I hope I did good with this! Please comment, don't be shy! :) Thank you!