Forty Eight [Cont. Final]

After it All

"I think I'm pregnant."

 
Hyo Eun furrowed her eye brows as a sense of déjà vu washed over her. Those were the same words she heard a few months back. She sat up from where she was laying besides Jessica, cuddling with her.
 
"What? Are you sure?"
 
Jessica sat up as well and narrowed her eyes, "I think we've already been through this once."
 
Hyo Eun sighed and stood up, "I'll go get a pregnancy test. Hopefully no one will recognize me this time. It was so embarrassing the other time."
 
~~~
 
They stood inside of the bathroom waiting for the timer to go off so they could check the test. A few seconds later, the timer went off and Jessica handed her girlfriend the stick. 
 
Hyo Eun took a deep breath and looked at the test in her hand.
 
Positive.
 
"What does it say, baby?" Jessica asked softly, gauging Hyo Eun's reaction.
 
"It's positive." Hyo Eun whispered.
 
"What?"
 
Hyo Eun slowly smiled and looked at Jessica with bright green eyes. "You're pregnant!" She threw the stick on the floor and grabbed Jessica by the waist, picking her up and spinning her around in happiness. She put her down, and put her forehead on Jessica's, "We're gonna have a baby."
 
Jessica smiled shyly, "I can't believe this is happening."
 
Hyo Eun chuckled and got on her knees, placing her hands on Jessica's flat tummy, she kissed it, underneath the belly button, "Hey little one, I can't wait to see you and hold you."
 
Jessica blushed and tapped Hyo Eun on the head, "You're such a softie."
 
~~~
 
The first two months of the pregnancy were sort of easy. They had told their groups about it, which they got excited and couldn't wait to see their niece/nephew. Their companies were also fine with it, seeing how happy the couple were.
 
Jessica had to deal with morning sickness but Hyo Eun was there to take care of her.
 
The couple had decided to move in together, to make it easier for Hyo Eun to reach Jessica if she ever needed help.
 
Now in the later months that's where HellSica decided to come and take charge.
 
~~~
 
"Hyo! Why were you holding that girl's hand! Why is she smiling at you like that!"
 
"Babe, she's no—"
 
Jessica glared, "Are you cheating on me?"
 
Hyo Eun's eyes widened. "What? No! I would never do that!"
 
"You are! You got tired of seeing my ugly fat self and decided to go to that girl! How could you?!" Jessica said, as she started to sob.
 
Hyo Eun didn't know what to do. She never really knew how to handle her girlfriend's mood swings.
 
"Babe, calm down. I love you..."
 
"Don't you dare lie to me Jeon Hyo Eun!!" Jessica suddenly turned angry and then she started crying again.
 
Hyo Eun hugged her, "Shh, I love you and only you. And our baby. The loves of my life. All my love is for you."
 
Jessica sniffed.
 
~~~
 
"Baby! Wake up!"
 
Jessica shook Hyo Eun as the girl slept. The older woman brought close to her ear, "BABY!"
 
Hyo Eun suddenly sat up and looked around with sleepy eyes. "Where's the fire?!"
 
Jessica giggled and kissed Hyo Eun the cheek, "Baby, I'm having cravings again. I want pickles and vanilla ice cream."
 
Hyo Eun blinked a few times before nodding and getting up, putting on socks and her vans. She grabbed her car keys and headed out the bedroom door.
 
She returned about an hour later and went into the bedroom to give her girlfriend her food. She saw that Jessica was asleep and she smiled softly, going back into the kitchen and placing the ice cream in the freezer and leaving the pickles out.
 
She went back to the room and slipped off her shoes, laying next to Jessica and wrapped an arm around her, her eyes closing slowly.
 
~~~
 
"HYO!"
 
Hyo Eun was downstairs, playing her Xbox.
 
"YEAH?"
 
"MY WATER JUST BROKE!"
 
Hyo Eun dropped her controller and quickly ran upstairs, grabbing everything they needed and hurrying to the hospital.
 
12 hours later, and Jeon Ji Hyun was born.
 
Jessica laid on her bed with her baby in her arms and Hyo Eun sitting next to her with the most cute eye smile on her face.
 
"She's gorgeous." Jessica said and kissed Ji Hyun on her forehead.
 
"She has your nose." Hyo Eun commented.
 
"I'm waiting for her to open her eyes, I'm so curious to what eye color she has." Jessica said, smiling at Hyo Eun.
 
Suddenly the baby yawned and her eyes started to open slowly, adjusting to the light in the room.
 
Jessica gasped, staring back at her were vibrant green eyes, just like Hyo Eun's.
 
"Oh my gosh, she has your eyes."
 
Hyo Eun chuckled, "You know what else she has?"
 
Jessica looked at the younger girl, "What?"
 
"An amazing mom, that will love her each and everyday," Hyo Eun paused as she took out a small box from her pocket. "And I'm hoping that her amazing mom will please marry me?" She opened the box revealing an engagement ring.
 
Jessica wiped some tears away, "Oh my gosh, yes! Of course I will Hyo."
 
Hyo Eun got up and slipped the ring on her now fiancé and kissed her.
 
The dour suddenly slammed open.
 
"LET ME SEE MY NIECE!" 
 
Jessica and Hyo Eun looked at each other and rolled their eyes.  
 
Tiffany, such a mood killer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I hope I did a good job! And I hoped you liked it! Thank you and please leave a comment! :)