Thirty Six

After it All

"Everyone please welcome, SNSD!" 

The audience clapped and screamed as SNSD came out. They had an interview on a talk show. Once the girls were seated, the interviewer sat across them in a chair.

"Hello, girls. How are you?"

"We're doing good." Yuri said.

After the interviewer asked some questions, with the girls answering, he finally asked a question everyone wanted to know.

The interviewer then said, "Now everyone knows that Jessica is dating 2Sweet's Hyo Eun," Everyone screamed as a picture of Jessica and Hyo Eun smiling at the camera came up on the TV screen beside the interviewer. "Tell me Jessica, how did you two meet? As far as anyone can tell, you two are from competing companies."

Jessica smiled, thinking of her girlfriend, who was currently in Japan. "Well, the girls and I had a performance at a show and coincidently 2Sweet was performing there also. We were done with our performance and we were walking back to our waiting room. 2Sweet were walking towards us and I had accidentally bumped into one of them, which happened to be Hyo Eun. She had caught me by the waist... I didn't know what was happening but as soon as I looked into her eyes I felt a spark between us. So I talked to her after the show and we started talking on the phone, hanging out and she eventually asked me out."

A light blush covered Jessica's cheeks.

"Do you or Hyo Eun receive hate from each other's fans?"

Hyoyeon decided to answer, "From what Jessica has told us, she's seen comments and little pictures that say that they shouldn't be dating because they're from different companies. And how that Jessica is stealing their Hyo Eun from them. It's mostly directed to Jessica."

Seohyun nodded, "Unnie once showed me a written blog about how she doesn't deserve Hyo Eun, and that she would cheat on her with someone else. That she was too old for her. And how desperate she is for attention from someone."

The interviewer nodded, "Well, we had 2Sweet here last week and Hyo Eun said something that might make your heart melt. Would you like to see it?"

Jessica nodded, wanting to know what her girlfriend said.

A video started of last week's taping and the interviewer asked, "How do you feel about Jessica after being together for more than six months?"

Hyo Eun's cheeks reddened as an adorable eye smile formed, "Well, I know for a fact that I love her. I love her with all my heart. She's my everything and I hope we last forever. Honestly, I don't think I could survive without her. There's no words that can describe how much she means to me."

You could hear her members and the crowd going 'aw'. 

The video stopped and Jessica looked like she was going to cry, but held it in. 

"I think you've got a keeper."

Jessica laughed and nodded, "Yes I do."

After the interview, the girls went home to take the rest of the day off.

Jessica went to her room and closed the door, dialing a certain someone on the phone.

"Hey, babe!"

Jessica smiled, "Hi, jagiya! What're you doing?"

"Going to sleep. How's my princess?"

"I'm fine, I was about to take a nap, but I wanted to call you and say that you are the sweetest girlfriend ever."

She heard Hyo Eun chuckle, "And why is that?"

"We were on that talk show you were on last week and the interviewer showed me a short clip of what you feel about me."

"Oh that? Well I meant every word of it. You're my everything, beautiful."

Jessica giggled, "Well, I'll let you get your sleep, baby. Goodnight and I love you."

"I love you too, babe. Night, I'll be dreaming of you."

"I will too, bye."

"Bye."

Jessica sighed contentedly and threw herself on her bed, and kept her word of dreaming of her amazing girlfriend.

 
 
 
 
I should really learn to write more angsty type of stories but then I would get all sad. Lol. Hope you enjoyed it. :3