Fifty Nine

After it All

"Hyooooooo! Please??" Jessica whined as she squeezed Hyo Eun's waist. "Why won't you sleep with me?"

 
Hyo Eun chuckled tiredly, "What do you mean? I am. We're sleeping together."
 
Jessica scoffed, "You know what I mean, Hyo. I want to sleep with you." 
 
Hyo Eun instantly blushed at the thought, "But babe, I'm tired. I really don't feel like doing that."
 
Jessica sat up and straddled Hyo Eun's waist, she grabbed onto her hands, placing them on her s. "But I've been wanting to ever since you came back from your tour. We hardly got any time to talk while you were away for 3 months. I really missed you."
 
Hyo Eun blushed harder and removed her hands from Jessica's chest, placing them on her sides. "And everyone says I'm the ert. Also, I missed you too."
 
Jessica giggled and reached down to place a kiss on Hyo Eun's lips, she sat up once more. "You are. But you're more subtle about it."
 
Hyo Eun smirked and pushed Jessica off of her, causing her to lay beside her, "And you are not so subtle about it. Seriously, babe, I'm tired and I want to sleep."
 
Jessica pouted, "Fine, be that way! I'll get you to sleep with me."
 
Hyo Eun grinned, "Whatever you say, byunSica."
 
Jessica hit her on the arm.
 
"Ow!"
 
~~~
 
(Jessica) Babe <3:
 
Hyooooo! Do you have a passcode on your phone? 
 
(Hyo Eun) Baby Hyo <3:
 
Yeah? Doesn't everybody?
 
Babe <3
 
Well, I'm just asking. I'm going to send you something.
 
Baby Hyo <3:
 
What is it?
 
Babe <3:
 
[A photo was sent]
 
Do you like it? ;)
 
Baby Hyo <3:
 
BABE! WTF?!? THAT'S RACY! WHY DID YOU SEND ME A PIC OF YOUR S?!
 
Babe <3:
 
Because baby, I just want you to miss me and my body.
 
Baby Hyo <3
 
:O But I do miss you. You don't have to send me that. And it's dangerous, someone could get a hold of this.
 
Babe <3:
 
That's why asked if you had a passcode. 
 
Baby Hyo <3:
 
Whatever you say, babe. I'll see you later. I have to get back to practice.
 
Babe <3
 
Okay, baby. Bye! ;P
 
Hyo Eun sighed.
 
"Who were you texting? Jessica?" Haneul asked, as they all stood in the middle of the practice room.
 
"Yeah, she was just saying how much she missed me."
 
"Are you okay? Your cheeks are kind of red, Hyo." Hyo In commented.
 
Hyo Eun nodded, "Yeah. I'm just tired from learning the choreography earlier."
 
The other members nodded, and stood in their formation for the song that they were currently practicing.
 
~~~
 
"Babe, can I ask you something?" Hyo Eun asked, as they got situated for bed.
 
Jessica hummed.
 
"Why are you so adamant about being intimate lately?" 
 
Jessica traced the pattern of the bedding and shrugged.
 
"Babe, I know you know. Please tell me. I won't get mad." Hyo Eun said softly and sat next to Jessica on the bed, getting under the blanket. "I want to know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." She poked Jessica's temple.
 
"Do you love me, Hyo Eun?" Jessica suddenly asked, turning her head to look at Hyo Eun.
 
The 2Sweet member looked shocked for a few moments, before recovering and furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course I do, babe."
 
"Then how come you won't sleep with me?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled softly, "Babe, just because we're not intimate doesn't mean I love you any less than I already do. I don't want our relationship to just be based on that. I love taking you out on dates, and buying you things and surprising you," She placed a kiss on Jessica's cheek. "I'd like to think our relationship is above just doing that in bed. I love you so much, Jess. Don't ever doubt my love for you, babe."
 
Jessica smiled and gave Hyo Eun a kiss on the lips. "I love you too, baby. And I'm sorry."
 
"It's okay, ByunSica."
 
She hit her on the arm.
 
"Ow! Babe!"
 
"That's what you get for ruining the moment! 
 
 
 
 
So, thank you to Rithphanet for suggesting the idea, I sorta used it in a way lol and I hope you liked it! Thank you and please leave a comment!