Sixty One

After it All

Hyo Eun sat on the edge of the stage as 2Sweet had just finished their run through of their set list. It has been six months since 2Sweet had set off on their world tour. It has been six months since Hyo Eun has seen her gorgeous girlfriend, Girls' Generation's one and only, Jessica Jung.
 

Of course they talked on the phone and Skype but it was different than being together in person. Even with talking on the phone, they didn't really have time, considering SNSD were almost as busy as they were.
 
Hyo Eun sighed and stood up, looking around before heading off to their dressing room to get ready for the concert that would be starting in 2 and a half hours. She was about to enter when she heard her members talking inside.  
 
"You can't let Hyo Eun see this!" It was Ji Hye.
 
"And why not?!" Haneul.
 
"Because she'll be heartbroken?" Sujin.
 
"Of course she will. Who wouldn't if you saw that your girlfriend has been going out with someone else?" Hyo In.
 
Hyo Eun's eyebrows furrowed as she heard their conversation. Were they talking about Jessica?
 
"And that's why we shouldn't tell her." Ji Hye said.
 
"So she can find out later? When she's with Jessica? Or how about when she proposes to her? She needs to know! I know Hyo Eun better than anyone here." Hyo In commented.
 
Hyo Eun suddenly opened the door and forced a smile on her face. "Hey! You guys haven't started getting ready yet?"
 
"Oh! Hyo, we were just going to start. We were waiting for you." 
 
Hyo Eun only nodded and sat in the chair, so the hairstylist could start on her hair.
 
~~~
 
After the concert, 2Sweet headed for their hotel, glad that they just finished their last concert of the tour. After returning to Korea, they had a month of vacation, which they were excited for.
 
Hyo Eun laid down on her bed and grabbed her iPhone from the nightstand, she was going to search about Jessica and what her members had been talking about earlier.
 
She pressed her finger on the first link and waited for the page to load.
 
Her eyes widened at her phone.
 
[Breaking News]
 
Is Girls' Generation's Jessica Jung done with 2Sweet's Jeon Hyo Eun? When did they break up?
 
Jessica Jung was seen leaving a restaurant with 2PM's Ok Taecyeon. They were seen laughing and smiling to each other inside. Was it a date? Or just a friendly get together?
 
Jeon Hyo Eun and Jessica Jung have been together since a year ago. They had come out to the world six months back, before Hyo Eun had to leave for her world tour.
 
As of now, neither Jessica, Taecyeon or Hyo Eun have said anything about the scandal.
 
Is it possible that Jessica is cheating on Hyo Eun? 
 
Hyo Eun locked her phone and put it beside her. She hugged her knees to her chest and sobbed. 
 
~~~
 
Jessica stood frozen as she saw what the online sites were saying about her.
 
She even read some of the comments that were being said about her. She couldn't believe how hateful everyone was being towards her, even saying that she had no soul for hurting Hyo Eun like that. 
 
It wasn't even real! The paparazzi were just trying to create a problem for her and Hyo Eun. She needed to talk to her girlfriend before things got out of hand.
 
She exited her web browser and went to her contacts to call Hyo Eun. The phone rang and rang and Hyo Eun wasn't picking up. 
 
After countless of times, Jessica gave up and collapsed on the floor in her room. She sobbed and she knew that Hyo Eun must've already seen the articles.  
 
She felt her heart ache as she cried.
 
~~~
 
Hyo Eun sighed as she step foot into her house after the months she's been away. 
 
It had been a hassle getting through everyone in the airport. There were too many people asking her about Jessica and the scandal. She could even hear fans apologizing to her and even telling her how Jessica didn't deserve her.
 
She felt her heart lurch in her chest at the thought of her girlfriend. Were they girlfriends? Jessica had been contacting her non stop but she couldn't answer the phone.
 
Hyo Eun sighed once more before heading to her room. Her other members decided to go out for lunch, even though they all had jet lag.
 
Hyo Eun decided to stay in, she didn't feel like doing anything.
 
She was about to sit on her bed when she heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door and opened it, not bothering to ask who it was on the other side.
 
Her eyes widened slightly in surprise. She saw Jessica standing there with red, puffy eyes.
 
"Hyo, baby, please tell me you don't believe those articles." Was the first thing that came out of Jessica's mouth.
 
Hyo Eun clenched her jaw and closed the door in Jessica's face. She turned around and walked to her bedroom, not bothering to hear Jessica banging on the door and yelling out her name.
 
~~~
 
A week later, Hyo Eun was cooking breakfast for herself when there was a knock on the door.
 
She furrowed her eyebrows, it was a little early to be visiting, wasn't it? She put down the knife and walked towards the door.
 
"Who is it?"
 
"It's me."
 
She smiled slightly when she heard the voice and opened the door.
 
Sooyoung smiled, "Hey, is it okay if I come in?"
 
Hyo Eun nodded and motioned for Sooyoung to step inside.
 
"I need to talk to you about something." Sooyoung said, as she went to take a seat in the living room. 
 
"Sure, about what?" Hyo Eun followed Sooyoung after locking the door.
 
"About Jessica."
 
Hyo Eun opened to say something.
 
"Look, just hear me out," Hyo Eun nodded slightly. "Jessica isn't cheating on you, Hyo. You of all people should know how much those stupid gossip sites like to make up things and cause drama. Besides Jessica wouldn't ever do something like that, she loves you way too much. She's always like, Hyo Eun this, Hyo Eun thatX did you see what Hyo Eun did for me today?!" Sooyoung said in her best Jessica voice. Hyo Eun smiled softly. "The other girls and I care about you two a lot, and both of you are hurting right now. Just please, talk to Jessica."
 
Hyo Eun nodded as she thought about what happened. And now she realized her mistake, she stood up and headed towards her room.
 
Sooyoung just smiled widely.
 
A few minutes later, Hyo Eun came out all dressed up and her keys in hand. She walked towards the door before turning back to talk to Sooyoung.
 
"Thanks, Soo! Help yourself to anything that's in the kitchen." And exited through the door.
 
"Food!" Sooyoung squealed and went to the kitchen.
 
~~~
 
Hyo Eun sighed nervously as she knocked on SNSD's door. She had a single red rose in hand.
 
Taeyeon opened the door and smiled softly, knowing why Hyo Eun was there.
 
"Jessica's in her room." Was all Taeyeon said and let Hyo Eun pass by her.
 
Hyo Eun walked towards Jessica's room and knocked softly.
 
"For the last time, Tiff, I don't want to talk."
 
"It's not, Tiffany." Hyo Eun said.
 
She heard Jessica gasp softly and waited for her to open the door.
 
Jessica opened the door and bit her lip, watching as Hyo Eun squirmed underneath her gaze.
 
"Hey." Hyo Eun whispered softly, holding up the rose. "I got this for you. You know, one rose means a lot more than a dozen."
 
Jessica smiled slightly and took the rose, turning around to sit on her bed, leaving the door open so Hyo Eun could walk in.
 
The 2Sweet member walked in and close the door behind her quietly.
 
"I came to apologize to you," Hyo Eun started as she knelt in front of Jessica, gazing into her brown eyes. "I'm sorry that I let my insecurities and jealousy get in the way of you explaining everything to me. I should have let you talk the day you went to my house," she shuffled forward as Jessica opened her legs, so Hyo Eun knelt in between them. The 2Sweet member brought her hand up to caress Jessica's cheek. "You're a very beautiful woman, Jess, and I'm just a kid whose barely in the early stages of adulthood. And you know, I let fans comments get in the way also, some were even saying that you needed a man in your life and not some girl like me. I just let all of my emotions turn into anger and I took that out on you. I'm so sorry, Princess. And I'm sorry it took me this long to realize my mistake, if Sooyoung hadn't come over earlier, I don't think I'd be here," she smiled her cute eye smile. "But I'm glad she did. And I'm just hoping that you'll forgive me." She wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist.
 
Jessica smiled softly, and gently hit the side of Hyo Eun's head. "You pabo, of course I forgive you. Just don't ever do that again. I was miserable with out you and promise me you won't go on some stupid site and come talk to me first."
 
Hyo Eun nodded and placed a kiss on Jessica's lips, "I promise," she stared into Jessica's eyes once again before kissing her.
 
Jessica wrapped her arms around Hyo Eun's neck as they kissed. They pulled away when air became necessary and they smiled at each other.
 
"So, do you want to go on a date?" Hyo Eun asked.
 
Jessica just shook her head and smiled, "How about we just lay here and cuddle? I missed your cuddles while you were away."
 
Hyo Eun nodded, "Even better." She stood up with Jessica in her arms and situated themselves on the bed.
 
They lay next to each other. 
 
"I love you, Hyo Eun."
 
"I love you too, Jess."
 
 
 
I hope this was good! Thanks to RIPtionix for the idea and I hope this is what you wanted! Thank you and please leave a comment or if you have an idea!