Forty Two

After it All
 
"Awwww, guys look! Poor little Jessica and Tiffany think Hyo Eun and Hyo In will marry them!" Nana said loudly as she smirked evilly at the two girls who were dubbed as losers of the school.
 
Nana had always bullied them ever since they were younger. She had no reason, she just liked to make their lives miserable.
 
The whole class erupted into laughter as JeTi blushed in embarrassment.
 
Jeon Hyo Eun and Hyo In are famous idols and part of group 2Sweet under the Twins' family owned company, JH Entertainment.
 
Tiffany and Jessica so happened to be very very very fond of them, Tiffany swore up and down that she was in love with Hyo In. Jessica is the exact same way.
 
"You know I've met them before," Nana started, looking at her nails with a smirk. "They're way cuter in person. Hyo Eun and Hyo In are way out of your league."
 
Jessica and Tiffany sat there in silence as they listened to everything Nana was telling them. 
 
After school, the two girls went to Jessica's house. They went up to her room and sat on her bed.  
 
"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Jessica asked.
 
Tiffany smiled slightly, "Well of course! I mean we get to go to a 2Sweet concert."
 
Jessica noticed Tiffany's mood, "What's wrong?"
 
"It's just, isn't it dumb that we fantasize ourselves with two people who don't even know we exist? I mean Nana is right, we're  out of their league and we don't even know them."
 
"Hey, hey, hey, don't let Nana get to you. You know how she is. Now come on, smile! We're going to see Hyo Eun and Hyo In tomorrow!" Jessica said as she smiled brightly.
 
Tiffany chuckled and nodded, "Okay. You wanna watch videos of the twins?"
 
"Do you really have to ask?"
 
~~~
 
The next day, Tiffany and Jessica were getting ready for the concert. They couldn't wait to see their favorite idols in person. Their parents even got them tickets in the front row! They were going to be able to see them so closely. Of course they loved 2Sweet as a whole group but they loved 2 of the 5 a little bit more. 
 
What makes this concert even more special is that it was their coming home concert. They were overseas doing promotions in the United States and Japan. 
 
"It's almost time to head to the venue! I'm so excited, I could run." Jessica said, looking at the 2Sweet poster that was hanging on her wall.
 
Tiffany laughed, "You run? You never run. You always say, Never run no matter how late you are."
 
"Hyo Eun is an exception." Jessica said with a shy smile.
 
Tiffany just shook her head, "Alright, well let's head out."
 
They got into Tiffany's car and headed off to the venue, once they got their tickets checked, they walked to their designated seats and waited for the concert to begin.
 
They talked and laughed until the arena went into a blackout and everyone started to scream (in a good way) as lights started flashing and the intro movie started.
 
They watched as each girl was introduced.
 
The screams continuously growing as the screen panned from one girl to the other, smiling at them and their name being shown and a voice saying them out loud to the crowd.
 
Suddenly, the movie stopped as smoke began to appear on stage and only five lights were on.
 
A song started as everyone screamed louder, and watched 2Sweet slowly appear from under the stage and into the light.
 
Tiffany and Jessica's mouth dropped as they saw the twins dance and sing on stage. Of course they've seen the music video to this song and the dance moves but somehow it felt different watching them doing it live.
 
They watched as the group walked down the stage and touching hands with some of the fans, smiling at them when it wasn't their turn to sing.
 
Tiffany and Jessica screamed loudly as Hyo Eun and Hyo In started getting close to them. They put out their hands and felt a soft one touch their own.
 
Jessica looked up as Hyo Eun stopped in front of her and grabbed onto her hand. The 2Sweet member started singing to her, as Jessica felt her entire body start to burn up. After Hyo Eun's verse, the girl let go of Jessica's hand and winked at her before walking to a different part of the stage.
 
Jessica turned to Tifffany who was looking at her in shock. Did that really just happened?
 
After the concert, JeTi walked to Tiffany's car and got in. They still felt the adrenaline pumping through their veins.
 
They got out of the parking lot and started heading to Jessica's place. They didn't have their phones since they died during the concert. Mostly from taking a lot of videos and pictures.
 Tiffany and Jessica were talking about what had happened earlier with Hyo Eun when all of a sudden Tiffany's car started to slow down.
 
"Are you kidding? You stupid car!"
 
Tiffany and Jessica got out of the car and stood by the street, hoping someone would pass by. 
 
After a while, they almost gave up when they saw the headlights of a car. They waved their arms, hoping to grab the person's attention and they smiled as the van came to a stop.
 
The door to the van opened and Haneul jumped out.
 
Tiffany and Jessica gasped.
 
"Are you girls okay?"
 
"Ah, yes. But my car broke down and we really need a ride home. Could you please give us a ride?"
 
Haneul smiled and nodded, "Of course! Get inside!"
 
Tiffany and Jessica got into the van, sitting in the front seat, while the twins were sitting in the middle and the other three in the way back.
 
"Could you tell me the address?" Their manager asked.
 
Jessica have it to her.
 
They tried hard not to squeal, since they were in the same car with their favorite girl group.
 
Tiffany felt a tap on her shoulder and nearly fainted from seeing Hyo In's smile. "Hey, I hope you weren't standing out too long back there."
 
"Uh, uh, we're fine. We just came from your concert." Tiffany stuttered out.
 
"Oh, so you're fans of ours?" Hyo Eun asked.
 
Jessica turned around and nodded shyly.
 
The twins smiled, "Cool."
 
After that there was no more talking. 
 
Soon enough they arrived to Jessica's house and the twins decided to walk them to the front door.
 
"So, it was nice talking to you two. Somewhat at least." Hyo In said and laughed.
 
"Yeah, thank you for giving us a ride." Tiffany said, as she blushed from hearing Hyo In's laugh.
 
"Hey, we were wondering if we could trade numbers?" Hyo Eun asked, looking at Jessica in the eyes.
 
"Oh, uhm why?" Jessica asked.
 
"Well, this sounds crazy but we feel this connection towards you guys. So could we?" Hyo In explained.
 
"Yes." Tiffany said.
 
"Sweet." The twins said smiling.
 
After exchanging numbers the twins waved goodbye and walked back to the van.
 
Jessica and Tiffany squealed and headed inside, not believing what just happened.
 
That night was the happiest day of their lives.
 
And little did they know in the future, they would actually be married to Hyo Eun and Hyo In.
 
 
 
Sooooo I don't know what I wrote. Hope you liked it and please comment! Let me know what you thought! :)