Eighty Three

After it All

"Why don't you want to, Jessica?" Hyo Eun asked as she followed her girlfriend  into their bedroom.

"Because, Hyo, I'm not ready to come out."

"But Hyo In and Tiffany came out and everything's fine! Our fans love them! Why can't we do the same?!"

Jessica glared at Hyo Eun as she sat on the bed, "Hyo! I'm not ready, for the billionth time in a row!"

"Are you really that scared or are you just ashamed to be with me? You came out with dating news when you were with Taecyeon. What's the difference?" Hyo Eun asked, as she crossed her arms.

"The difference is, is that you're a girl, Hyo Eun! I'm sorry, but I just can't be with you like that in public." Jessica said.

"You know what, I'll just let you cool off. I'm going to sleep in the guest room." Hyo Eun said as she turned to leave the room, hoping Jessica would stop her and say that she changed her mind. But she didn't say and word, so she walked out quickly, and walked down the hall where the guest room was located.

Jessica sighed as she fell on to the bed, burying her face into Hyo Eun's pillow.

"I wish you were a guy, Hyo Eun. Maybe things would be easier." She mumbled as her eyes closed.

***

The next morning, Hyo Eun sat up in bed as she let out a yawn. She opened her green eyes, and noticed that her room was different. Oh yeah. She sort of had an argument with Jessica last night. She sighed and got out of bed, going into the guest bathroom, to wash her face and brush her teeth.

She had actually slept in the guest room a few times so she had a few things in the bathroom already. 

She opened the faucet and poured water on her face, she reached for her soap, rubbing it, and washing it off with the warm water. She grabbed the towel nearby and dried off her face. Hyo Eun put down the towel and stared at herself before screaming.

She was thankful that Jessica was a heavy sleeper and she wouldn't wake up due to her screaming.

"Oh my gosh!" Hyo Eun said, and she closed a hand over , hearing her self talk. "Why am I a guy?!" She mumbled under her hand.

She brought her hands up to her hair and ruffled it, it was short, like Amber's hair. She pouted.

Her eyes widened and she looked down at her shorts. If she was a guy now, that meant that she had some package going on down there as well. She also noticed she was a little more muscular than toned.

She didn't know what to do, but she did brush her teeth first. She grabbed her phone from the night stand beside the bed and decided to call her sister.

It rang for a few seconds before Hyo In answered, "Hey, sis!"

"Hyo! I need you to come to my house! There's a problem!"

"Uh, who are you? And why are you on my sister's phone?" Hyo In asked as she heard the deep but smooth voice.

"Just please come!" And Hyo Eun hung up.

***

An hour later, there was a knock on the front door and Hyo Eun went downstairs to get it, Jessica was still asleep.

"Hyo what's-who are you?!" Tiffany yelled as she stared at Hyo Eun.

Before Hyo Eun could say anything, Hyo In said, "Is that you? Hyo Eun? Why are you a dude?!"

Hyo Eun smiled, she knew her sister would know it was her.

"Listen, I don't know how this happened, okay? I woke up like this!" Hyo Eun said as she motioned to her body.

"Does Jessica know?" Tiffany asked as she and the twins sat down on the couch in the living room.

Hyo Eun shook her head, "No. Jessica is asleep." She frowned. "It's not like it would matter, I slept in the guest room, again."

Hyo In raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"We had an argument."

"About coming out?" Tiffany asked.

Hyo Eun nodded, "Yeah."

"You know, it's weird to look at you like this. It's like the male version of us."

"I have to admit, you look really good." Tiffany bit her lip.

Hyo In's jaw dropped, "Babe, really?! My own sister."

Tiffany giggled and kissed Hyo In's cheek, "I'm just teasing, bae. You know I find you more attractive. No offense, Hyo Eun."

Hyo Eun chuckled and shook her head, "It's okay."

"Tiffany? Hyo In? What're you guys doing here? And who's this?" Jessica asked as she walked into the living room.

The three girls, well two girls and one "guy" eyes widened, as they were not prepared for Jessica to wake up early.

"Jess, what're you doing up? It's only 10:30." Tiffany said nervously.

"I couldn't sleep anymore. You didn't answer my question, who is this?" Jessica asked as she walked closer.

Hyo Eun looked at her sister, who got the hint, "Jessica, I think you need to sit down for this."

***

Jessica looked at Hyo Eun blankly, trying to figure out if it really was her girlfriend.

Hyo Eun smiled slightly.

Jessica finally blinked and smiled, "Do you know what this means? We can finally be out, Hyo! Just like you wanted!"

"What? Jessica, I don't think that would work. I mean, what if Hyo Eun changes back? Then what? People will question you." Hyo In said.

Jessica sighed.

Hyo Eun actually wasn't so enthusiastic about that idea at all. She actually felt hurt, that it took Jessica to say yes by turning into a guy. I guess that was what she deserved for dating a girl who only dated men before her.

"We're gonna have to wait and see if this is only temporary. Otherwise, we would need to find help." Tiffany said, as she looked between Jessica and Hyo Eun.

Hyo Eun nodded, "Hey, Hyo, do you mind going to the mall and buying some clothes for me?"

Hyo In shook her head, "Not at all."

Tiffany squealed, "Oh my gosh, I have the perfect style for you! Come on, baby!" She pulled Hyo In up and dragged her to the front door.

Hyo Eun chuckled and stood up, "I'm making something to eat, want some?"

Jessica nodded, she couldn't really believe that her girlfriend was now, well a guy. She could probably get used to it.

***

A few days later, Jessica started to not like the idea of Hyo Eun being a guy. 

She missed Hyo Eun, female Hyo Eun. Of course, she was still the same but she was more rough and not as tender as female Hyo. 

Jessica missed playing with Hyo Eun's long hair when they kissed. She missed her soft lips. She missed her toned arms, everything.

Male Hyo Eun was just not what she wanted like she first thought.

But she didn't know how she could turn Hyo Eun back.

So, one night, when Hyo Eun was asleep, Jessica looked outside the window and looked at the dark sky, she sighed, "I want my old Hyo back, the female one. That's who I love. Not male Hyo Eun. This made me realize how much I miss her. I just wish for her back. So we can come out and be happy in public."

Jessica then fell asleep as well, with her back facing Hyo Eun.

The next morning, Jessica woke up, early surprisingly, and she smelled the food and knew that Hyo Eun was cooking. 

She did her morning routine and went into the kitchen, she gasped, seeing long black hair, and toned arms, and female vocals. Hyo Eun liked to sing while she cooked.

Jessica squealed, causing Hyo Eun to turn around.

"Baby! You're back!"

Hyo Eun chuckled and hugged Jessica, "Yes, I am!"

"I missed you, well you know the female you!" Jessica smiled. "Listen, I've been thinking, and I think we should finally come out!"

"Really? What changed your mind?"

"I realized. While you were a guy, that I shouldn't take you for granted and that I was hurting you. So I want to come out."

Hyo Eun smiled, "Okay, babe."

"I love you Hyo Eun."

"I love you too, Jessica."

 

 

I don't know if I did great! But thanks for reading and please comment :) and give any ideas if you'd like! :)