Thirty One

After it All
"Sica! I love you!"
 
"Marry me, Jessica!"
 
"Be my girlfriend?"
 
Jessica chuckled amusingly as she walked down the corridor, going to her first period.
 
She sat in the seat in the middle with her group of friends, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun. They were known as the queens of the school.
 
"Hey, Jessi!" Tiffany gave her best friend an eye smile. "Did you hear? There's going to be two new students today."
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "Really?"
 
Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah, apparently, they're coming from LA."
 
Jessica pursed her lips, "Well, let's just see how much of a loser these two students are."
 
The teacher suddenly came in and clapped her hands. "Listen up class. Today we have two new students, please welcome them nicely. Come in girls."
 
The door opened and entered a pair of twins. One with a smile and the other with a tentative curve of the lip.
 
"Hello, I'm Jeon Hyo In," The one with the smile said. "And this is Jeon Hyo Eun. We're twins, and we hope you take care of us."
 
Jessica and Tiffany looked at the two girls as they sat in the seats in front of them.  
 
"Alright, class. Today, we are starting a project. You will be getting to know your partner, that I assign to you," there were a few groans. "Now, by the end of two weeks, you will need to know everything about your partner. You will present to the class as a test grade. Let's get started."
 
She called out a few names, "Choi Sooyoung and Lee Sunny." Sunny made a face. 
 
"Seo Joohyun and Kim Hyoyeon." Seohyun frowned a bit.
 
"Kim Taeyeon and Lee Chaerin." They smiled at each other since they were dating.
 
"Hwang Tiffany and Jeon Hyo In." Tiffany's eyes widened a bit.
 
"Jung Jessica and Jeon Hyo Eun." Jessica stayed stoic.
 
"Alright class, get with your partners."
 
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walked towards the two girls shyly, since they had crushes on them.
 
The twins looked around for their partners, and Tiffany and Jessica noticed, so they tapped them on the shoulders. They both turned around, and gave a small smile.
 
"I'm Tiffany." The red head said with an eye smile. Avery smiled back.
 
"Hyo In." She glanced at her twin. "That's Hyo Eun."
 
"She doesn't talk for herself?" Jessica said coldly.
 
Alex looked down, as she heard what Jessica said.
 
Avery noticed the change in Alex's mood and she frowned. "She can't."
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "She can't? Or she won't?"
 
Avery felt Alex shaking, she knew she was crying. She looked at Jessica with hard eyes, "She can't because she can't speak, okay? If you want to know something about her for this project, she's temporarily mute because she got in a car accident. She hit her head so hard, her speech was altered and now she has to learn how to speak again."
 
Jessica's eyes softened and she was about to say something when the bell rang. 
 
Alex stood up quickly and walked out, Avery sighed and went after her. 
 
Jessica sighed, feeling oddly apologetic towards the new girl.
 
During lunch, Jessica followed Alex into the library, and sat in front of her when Alex sat at one of the tables. 
 
Alex looked up, feeling a presence and jumped slightly, seeing Jessica in front of her.
 
"I'm sorry." Jessica said, looked at Alex.
 
The other girl just shrugged and looked at Jessica with bright green eyes, "I-I-I-it-sssss, o-o-o-okaaaay." 
 
Jessica was taken aback at the expressive green eyes in front of her. "Your eyes are beautiful."
 
Alex smiled, a real smile, her eyes curling up into crescents, forming a cute eye smile.
 
Jessica gasped, her heart beat increasing from seeing the smile.
 
"Uhm, I have to go." She said, getting up quickly, leaving a confused Alex behind.
 
With in the next week, the twins became just as popular if not more than Jessica and her friends. Since they never really talked outside of each other, they were 'mysterious' which made them attractive, to both boys and girls.
 
"Do you think Hyo In would like me in this dress?" Tiffany said, as she looked through a magazine. 
 
Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun were all at their lunch table, eating, and the red head was looking through a catalog.
 
"Do you have a crush on her?" Sunny asked. 
 
"Yes." Tiffany said, bluntly. "Plus, I'm planning on telling her before we finish our project."
 
Before anyone could say anything, "Hey, Tiff, do you wanna go to the library and work on our project?" Avery asked.
 
Tiffany nodded quickly and stood up, grabbing onto Avery's hand, and walked away, not even bothering to say bye to her friends.
 
Sunny and Seohyun felt the tension and so they stood up, mumbling about going somewhere that they needed to be at. Leaving only Jessica and Alex.
 
"Why don't we finish our project too?" Jessica asked.
 
Alex nodded.
 
They went outside and sat at a bench.
 
Alex took out a dry erase board and a blue marker. This was the way she communicated with Jessica since talking caused her a headache at times.
 
She wrote something on the board.
 
You look beautiful today, but you always do.
 
Jessica read the sentence and smiled, "Thank you."
 
Alex turned the board around and erased her writing before writing something else.
 
Can I tell you something?
 
Jessica nodded.
 
Alex smiled nervously.
 
After she was done writing on the board, she hesitantly turned the board around.
 
I like you, Jessica. A lot.
 
Jessica gasped, looked between the board and Alex.
 
Alex turned the board around and after a few minutes showed it to Jessica again.
 
Be my girlfriend?
 
The green eyed girl waited patiently and smiled widely when Jessica nodded happily.
 
"Yes, Hyo Eun. I will be your girlfriend."
 
Alex smiled too and leant forward to kiss Jessica, who gladly kissed her back.
 
 
 
 
Well I don't know what I just wrote but I hope you liked it. :D And thank you to the people that take the time to comment. :)