Sixty Two [Final]

After it All

Hyo Eun smiled as she saw the woman that she's come to like in the span of two days, walk through the door of the cafe.

 
"Hey, cute couch girl," Hyo Eun teased as she saw Jessica approach to the counter and gave her a tired glare. "Slept on the couch again?"
 
Jessica nodded, "Yeah, I really need to change the sheets. Could I have—"
 
Hyo Eun held up a cup, it had writing on it, "I already have it ready for you," Jessica moved to grab the cup but Hyo Eun pulled it back. "Could I have a kiss first?"
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow, "We haven't even gone on our date yet."
 
Hyo Eun laughed and let Jessica grab the cup, "I know, I was just trying my luck. So, I'll see you here later?"
 
Jessica nodded and sipped her drink, she pulled out a five dollar bill, but Hyo Eun just shook her head. 
 
"It's fine, consider it on me." 
 
Jessica just smiled and leant forward and gave Hyo Eun a kiss on the cheek, "Bye Hyo Eun." And turned and walked out of the cafe.
 
Hyo Eun touched her cheek and smiled widely.
 
~~~
 
"Are you ready?" Hyo Eun asked, as she walked towards Jessica who was sitting at a table in the corner.
 
"Yes, I am." Jessica said and stood up. "So are we going in your car?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled, "Yeah, I figured it would be easier than going in separate cars."
 
They exited the cafe and Jessica followed Hyo Eun to her car, the girl opened the passenger door for the other woman and closed it after she got in.
 
"Where are we going?" Jessica asked, as Hyo Eun drove off.
 
"It's a surprise!"
 
~~~
 
"What're we doing at the park?" Jessica asked.
 
"This is where our date is going to be. I thought we could have a picnic?" Hyo Eun said, then her eyes widened. "Unless you don't like that—"
 
Jessica smiled, "It's okay, Hyo Eun. A picnic sounds fun."
 
"Great!"
 
They got out of the car and Hyo Eun grabbed a basket from the trunk of her car.
 
Hyo Eun grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her to a spot underneath a tree for some shade, since the sun was still out.
 
"So, what did you get?" Jessica asked.
 
"I honestly didn't have time to make anything during my break so I took some sandwiches and small cakes from the cafe." Hyo Eun said as she sheepishly grinned.
 
Jessica giggled, "That's okay."
 
~~~
 
After their date and a walk in the park, Hyo Eun took Jessica back to the cafe so she could get her car.
 
Hyo Eun walked Jessica to her car and opened the door for her.
 
"I really had a great time with you, Hyo Eun." Jessica said.
 
"Me too," she tilted her head to the side and smiled, "Maybe we could do it again?"
 
Jessica nodded and leant forward and gave Hyo Eun a kiss, this time on the lips.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow morning?" Jessica asked as she sat in her driver's seat.
 
Hyo Eun blushed and smiled, "For sure."
 
Jessica closed her door and waved at Hyo Eun through the window before backing out of her spot and driving off.
 
Hyo Eun waited for Jessica to leave the parking lot and drive off down the street, before jumping around. "Yes! I got the girl!" 
 
After a while she stopped and walked to her car, smiling the entire time.
 
 
 
 
 
I feel like I rushed this? Well, I hope you liked it! Thank you for reading and please comment!