Twenty Nine

After it All
Avery smiled proudly as she saw her girlfriend kill it on stage, dancing to Catch Me If You Can. Her smile grew, girlfriend, it felt nice to say that. It took Avery almost a month to get Tiffany to agree to go out on a date with her.
 
What had stopped Tiffany from dating Avery was the six year age difference. Tiffany being 26 and Avery only being 20. Of course to Avery, it didn't matter. She liked Tiffany for who she was, not her age.
 
The only problem they had was that they were hidden. The only people who know were her father,the head of SM and her twin, Alex. They felt bad for not telling the rest of their members.
 
Avery clapped as the group on stage finished. She and the rest of 2Sweet stood up to go and get ready for their performance. They made their way backstage heading to where they had to stand, Avery saw SNSD coming in the opposite direction, so she smiled at Tiffany discreetly, getting a smile back from her and a wink.
 
Avery blushed and moved her gaze away from Tiffany who giggled. 
 
After the show, Avery changed into some normal clothes and texted Tiffany to meet her somewhere secluded.
 
"Girls, I'll be right back." Avery said as she walked out of their room.
 
She walked towards a small closet and stepped in, and waited for Tiffany to come.
 
A few minutes later, Tiffany walked in and closed the door, locking it.
 
Avery smiled and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "Hey, babe."
 
Tiffany smiled too and wrapped her arms around Avery's neck. "Hi, baby."
 
"You did so good on stage. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you."
 
Tiffany giggled and kissed Avery, "You did too, baby. They should give you more solos in songs."
 
Avery chuckled and locked her lips with Tiffany's. She Tiffany's bottom lip and the older woman granted her entrance.
 
Before it could get too heated, there was a knock on the door.
 
They broke apart and fixed themselves up quickly. Avery unlocked the door and opened it. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was her twin.
 
"Hyo unnie, hurry up, the girls are coming this way! I had to stop Haneul unnie from coming to search for you." Alex said quickly.
 
Tiffany and Avery looked down the hall and saw their members walking towards them.
 
Sujin instantly clung to Avery. "Hyonnie, where were you?"
 
It was obvious that Sujin had a crush on Avery
 
Avery awkwardly took off Sujin's arm as she looked at Tiffany, who had a hurt look on her face.
 
"I was just talking to someone that I'm very close with. Sujin unnie, get off of me." Avery said as Sujin clung onto her once more.
 
"I thought you liked it when I clung onto you?" Sujin asked.
 
"What? No! It's... unbearable." 
 
"I'm just trying to make you like me, Hyonnie. I want you to feel what I feel for you."
 
Everyone gasped, Sujin had just confessed to her.
 
"Tiffany, let's go." Taeyeon said.
 
Tiffany nodded with a sad frown.
 
"Tiff, wait a second." Avery said as she walked closer to Tiffany.
 
"I didn't know you were close with SNSD." Haneul commented.
 
Avery ignored her leader and grabbed on to Tiffany's hips and kissed her in front of the girls.
 
All of the girls, except Alex, looked at them in shock.
 
Sujin walked away quickly with Haneul following her.
 
Tiffany and Avery smiled at each other, knowing that they would have to explain later on.
 
They were just happy to be out to their members now.
 
 
 
So... Yeah. Hope you enjoyed it! :3