Forty Seven

After it All

The twins, Tiffany and Jessica were sitting on the couch in SNSD's dorm. They were spending time together before the twins and the other group members had a dance practice to go to.

 
But first the twins had to tell their girlfriends something. Something that might get them a little mad. Or a lot.
 
"Before we go, we need to tell you that we're dancing with other people and the dancing is kind of touchy." Hyo Eun said carefully, looking at Tiffany and Jessica.
 
"Who are these other people?" Tiffany asked, crossing her arms.
 
"We can't tell you." Hyo In said softly, gaging Tiffany's reaction.
 
"And why not?" It was Jessica.
 
"Because it's for our come back and you're not allowed to see any of it." Hyo Eun explained, watching as JeTi's eyes started to narrow.
 
"Tell. Us. Right. Now. N-O-W!" Jessica demanded.
 
The twins raised their hands up, "We're sorry but we can't."
 
Tiffany glared at them, hard, "Right now, Jeon Hyo In."
 
"Okay, okay! My dance partner is Im Nana." Hyo In suddenly gave in.
 
Jessica looked at Hyo Eun expectantly.
 
Hyo Eun sighed, "Park... Kahi."
 
"What!!?? You're dancing with your ex girlfriend? No! No no no no!"
 
"Jess, babe, it's just a dance..."
 
"Yeah and she's probably going to feel you up. Am I right or wrong?"
 
Hyo Eun sighed again, "You're right."
 
"We're going to your practice." Tiffany said.
 
"B-babe you can't. It's a closed practice." Hyo In said.
 
Tiffany glared at her, "Watch me." she pulled out her phone.
 
"Who're you calling?" Hyo In a asked nervously.
 
Tiffany smirked.
 
~~~
 
"I can't believe you got us scolded by our appa." Hyo Eun muttered as she and her twin walked behind their girlfriends.
 
"I told you we'd go one way or the other."
 
They were walking towards 2Sweet's practice room, where the other members were patiently waiting for them. 
 
They entered the room, and the other 2Sweet members instantly smirked, knowing what had happened.
 
"Okay, now that all of you are here! We can start practice." The choreographer said, as she stood next to the stereo, ready to press play.
 
The twins ped their sweaters, showing what was underneath. They had on sports bras, since their actual outfits were going to be like that. 
 
Jessica and Tiffany's jaw dropped as they saw their girlfriends' abs being exposed. They didn't like the fact that Nana and Kahi were going to basically feel up their girlfriends but also the twins were showing a part of their body that they were only supposed to see and feel.
 
The twins stood in front as their members stood behind them, ready to begin their choreography.
 
The music started playing as the girls started to move their bodies that JeTi didn't even know they could do.
 
There were plenty of body rolls and break dance moves. What they didn't expect next made Jessica and Tiffany boil over with jealousy.
 
Suddenly, Nana and Kahi lifted one of their legs up and brought it to the side of the twins' waist, and placed a hand on their stomach, gliding their hand up to the twins' neck. As for Hyo Eun and Hyo In, one arm was around the older woman's waist and the other on their thigh, almost touching their .
 
"Oh, they're dead." Jessica said, as her fists clenched, glaring at the scene in front of them.
 
Tiffany could only clench her jaw, as they watched Nana and Kahi basically ually assault their girlfriends. In front of them!
 
After an hour of practice, the choreographer called for a break and the twins walked towards JeTi hesitantly. They knew that they weren't happy about the dance, judging by the glares coming from the SNSD members.
 
Jessica grabbed Hyo Eun by the ear, and Tiffany did the same, pulling them out of the room.
 
Hyo Eun and Jessica went to one side of the hallway, while Tiffany went to the other.
 
"I should really kill you right now!" Jessica fumed, hitting Hyo Eun on the arm.
 
"Ow! Babe, that's not fair. We told you that the dance was touchy!"
 
"Yeah, but you failed to mention that there was skin on skin contact! And why does she have touch your abs! Those belong to me!"
 
Hyo Eun smirked, but disappeared when Jessica looked at her with piercing brown eyes.
 
At the other side of the hall, Hyo In was getting the same treatment. 
 
"Come on babe! It's just for a few seconds!"
 
Tiffany pouted, "But your abs are mine! You know what! I'm talking to appa about this."
 
Hyo In pouted and grabbed one of Tiffany's hands, placing it on her toned stomach. "Babe, please don't. I'll let you touch my abs as long as you want."
 
Tiffany pulled away, "Nice try, baby. I'm still calling appa."
 
Hyo In pouted.
 
~~~
 
2Sweer were waiting for their turn on the stage, they were also wondering where Nana and Kahi had gone off to. They hadn't seen them since they have arrived to the venue.
 
Suddenly the door opened and the twins' jaw dropped.
 
There stood Jessica and Tiffany in the outfits that corresponded to their girlfriends'.
 
"Babe, what're you doing?" Hyo Eun asked as she stood up.
 
"Well, Tiffany talked to appa, and now we're going to be your dancers for your comeback. We spent most of our time this week to learn the choreography." Jessica replied, smiling innocently.
 
Hyo In chuckled as she hugged Tiffany, "You guys are unbelievable."
 
Tiffany shrugged, "No one is allowed to touch what is ours."
 
"Alright, well, it's our time to go up now, so let's go." Hyo Eun said, as they started exiting the room.
 
The twins could only shake their heads at their girlfriends' obvious jealousy and doing what it takes to make sure no one that they didn't like come near them.
 
But they loved them all the same, jealousy and all.
 
 
 
 
So I'm not good and describing dancing, hopefully I did okay! And I hope you liked it and thank you for reading! Please leave a comment! :)