Forty One

After it All


"Hello?" 

"Hyo, Jessica unnie is upset."

Alex sat up from the couch, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. She won't come out of her room. Unnies and I couldn't get her to come out. So we called you to come over and try to see what's wrong."

"I'm heading out right now."

Alex quickly put on her converse and grabbed her car keys.

When she got to SNSD's house, Seohyun was already waiting for her outside.

"Come in!"

Alex went inside and quickly walked towards her girlfriend's room. She knocked on the door.

"G-go a-away!" She heard a voice from inside the room.

"Babe, it's me. Hyo Eun!"

Alex heard shuffling inside the room and saw the door quickly open, she got pulled in and heard the door shut and a click of the lock.

"H-h-h-h-Hyonnie." Jessica stuttered as she sobbed on Alex's shoulder. Alex had one of her arms around Jessica's waist, while the other caressed her back. She pressed a kiss to the crown of Jessica's head a few times.


The older woman's sobs started to subside with each passing minute.

"You okay?" Alex asked.

Jessica only nodded, letting out an in audible sigh.

Alex lead them to Jessica's bed and laid down, pulling Jessica on top of her. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"It's just, I've been receiving so much hate from my latest shoot. People say that I'm ugly and it's true. I'm ugly, Hyo Eun. People tell me that you're too attractive for me and that I'm paying you to date me."

Alex sat up, with Jessica in her lap, "That is not true. You're not ugly. You're the most iest woman I've ever seen. You're gorgeous, cute, pretty, beautiful—" she was cut off by Jessica's lips on her own.

When the SNSD member pulled away, she smiled and looked at Alex with loving eyes, "Thank you."

"It's one of my jobs as your girlfriend, unnie. If you ever need a pick me up, just call me and I'll come running. I'll always be here for you, princess."

Jessica blushed and hid her face in the crook of Alex's neck, "Stop being sweet."

Alex laughed and kissed the top of her girlfriend's head, "I love you."

"I love you too, Hyo."
 
They shared a kiss and laid back down on the bed, closing their eyes and letting the sound of their breathing lull them to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
Okay soooo, I'm back? And I'm sorry that it's short! I've just been busy as of lately! I don't know when I'm going to update again since I'm busy with my graduation and getting ready for college so yeah! Please comment and let me know if you have any ideas! :)