Sixty Three

After it All

"Hyo Eun has been acting strange lately." Jessica said, as she and Tiffany were eating at a restaurant.

 
"Really? How so?" 
 
"She won't let me take her shirt off when you know," Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. "And that usually ruins the mood."
 
"Maybe she just doesn't want to? Sometimes Hyo In and I will go weeks without doing that and it's amazing when we do."
 
"Okay, TMI, but I don't know, she's really jumpy when I touch her shoulders too."
 
"That is strange. Do you think something happened?"
 
Jessica shrugged, "I'll ask her later about it."
 
Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Do you think she'd tell you that easily? It's Hyo Eun. She's reserved and you know that."
 
"Yeah, but I'm an exception because I'm her girlfriend." Jessica said confidently.
 
Tiffany chuckled, "If you say so."
 
~~~
 
"Something wrong? There's nothing wrong." Hyo Eun said, as she looked down at the papers in her hands. She was working on a new song for 2Sweet's next album.
 
"Are you sure? You always flinch when I touch your shoulders and we never do it anymore."
 
Hyo Eun furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Jessica. "Of course, I'm sure. Why the sudden questions, babe?"
 
Jessica shrugged, "It's just you've been acting weird lately."
 
Hyo Eun just shrugged, "It's probably nothing. Anyways, are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?"
 
Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at the sudden change of subject but smiled mildly. "Yeah, I am. Did you get me anything?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled while looking down at the papers, "Something like that, yeah."
 
~~~
 
After Jessica's party, Hyo Eun and the SNSD member had gone to Jessica's apartment.
 
"So, I got you another present." Hyo Eun said.
 
"Really? I thought the diamond bracelet was it?"
 
Hyo Eun shook her head shyly as they entered Jessica's bedroom. 
 
"So, what is it?" Jessica asked.
 
She saw Hyo Eun smile slightly, she removed her shirt. Jessica blushed slightly, seeing Hyo Eun's toned stomach but noticed black writing on Hyo Eun's left collarbone, close to where her heart is.
 
Jessica walked closer and saw that it was her name written in the black ink, in cursive writing. 
 
"You got a tattoo of my name?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled. "Yeah, I hope it isn't too much. But I love you so much and I always want to keep you so close to my heart, so I got the tattoo. Do you like it?"
 
Jessica kissed the tattoo and smiled up at Hyo Eun, "I love it. Is this why you wouldn't want to be intimate with me?"
 
Hyo Eun smiled shyly, "Yeah, I wanted to surprise you today."
 
"Well, I think it's sweet of you. Thank you." Jessica said and kissed Hyo Eun on the lips.
 
"So, do you maybe want to you know?" Hyo Eun teased.
 
Jessica smirked and pushed Hyo Eun on the bed.
 
 
 
 
Double update! So, if you haven't read the other one, you should! Hope you liked it! Thank you and please comment or give any ideas! :)