Twenty Five

After it All

"Hey, I'll be back, I have to go do something." Avery said, as she walked towards the door of SNSD's waiting room.

"Okay, jagi~ Be back soon, okay? I wanna see you before we get on stage."

Avery smiled and walked out of the door. She was going to get something to eat, but that changed when she saw the one guy she disliked coming her way.

"Hey, loser!" He said, smirking as he saw Avery's eye twitch. "Did you warm up my girl for me?"

Avery's hands clenched into fists, "She's not your girl anymore. She's mine.."

Nichkhun's smirk grew, "We had good times together. We did the dirty almost anywhere in any way possible." He laughed. 

Avery couldn't take it, of course she knew that he and Tiffany had a relationship long ago but Tiffany was hers now and she hated how he talked about her girlfriend that way.

"F__k you."

Nichkhun's smirk fell, "What did you say?!"

Avery's eyes grew darker as her anger rose, "I said, F__K YOU!"

Nichkhun pulled his arm back and punched Avery in the face, causing her to fall on the ground. He picked her up and threw her against the wall.

Inside of SNSD's room, the girls could here a thud come from outside the door and a grunt.

"What was that?" Yuri asked.

Seohyun, who was closest to the door opened it, "HYO IN!!!"

The girls rushed to the door and found Avery lying on the floor with Nichkhun standing above her.

"Hyo In!" Tiffany said, as she kneeled beside Avery's unmoving body. "Wake up."

The other girls looked to the man, "What did you do to her?!" Taeyeon asked, glaring at him.

"That told me f__k you! I knew those JH artists were disrespectful nobodies."

Tiffany looked at her ex before looking down at Avery who was slowly waking up, "Hyo In? Why were you being mean to Nichkhun oppa?"

"He was—"

"Whatever she's about to say is a lie, Tiff. Who're you going to believe? Me, that you've known for more than 6 years, or her, the one you've just met three months ago?"

Tiffany looked between them, and stood up, "Whatever you said to him Hyo In, was probably really bad. Just leave, okay? We'll talk about this later."

Avery got up slowly, groaning softly, and looked at Tiffany with hurt green eyes, "You know what? How about we don't talk about it. Ever. We're over, Tiffany..." She turned around and limped towards the nearest exit while touching her lower back with one hand.

Tiffany's bottom lip trembled as she watched the most perfect partner she's ever had walk away from her. But she couldn't go after her, she had a performance to do.

"Come on, unnie, it's almost time for us to perform." Seohyun said quietly, she was sad that she probably wouldn't see one of her favorite dongsaengs anymore.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just silently glared at Nichkhun. Not believing a word he said.

A few weeks later, Avery was getting ready for her groups' comeback stage. They would be singing their new song and she was happy... Well sort of. She was still bummed about Tiffany and couldn't stop thinking about her.

She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed that the spot Nichkhun had hit was slowly going away. She was hit pretty hard.

"2Sweet, you're on in 5 minutes." 

The rest of the girls looked at her sadly, Avery hadn't been the same since she had gone back home that night two weeks ago.

"Hyo unnie, it's time." Alex whispered, pulling on Avery's arm gently.

Avery smiled sadly and nodded and put on her snapback.

After the show, the girls were in their waiting room, taking off their make up and outfits. They were exhausted and wanted to go home.

There was a knock at the door, and Ji Hye opened it, they all froze as they heard a familiar voice.

"Could I speak to Hyo In please?"

Avery stood up and went to the door, and nodded towards Ji Hye, telling her that it was fine. She stepped out of the room and closed the door.

"What do you want?"

Tiffany bit her lip and took in Avery's outfit, the shoes, the baggy pants, the hat, everything. "Huh?" She said and looked into Avery's eyes.

Avery crossed her arms, "I asked, what do you want?"


Tiffany frowned at Avery's sudden coldness, "I wanted to apologize to you and I'm apologizing for Ni—"

Avery chuckled darkly, "What? You're apologizing for him? That prick will never get my forgiveness even if you apologize for him. He doesn't give a crap and frankly I don't care."

Tiffany's face contorted in anger, "Why do you disrespect him?"

Avery scoffed, "Why do you talk as if he's some sort of god or something." She looked at Tiffany and she laughed unhumoressly. "Are you riding his tip again? Is that why you're always defending him?"

The older woman's eyes widened in shock, hearing Avery talk like that for the first time. "What is wrong with you?! Why are you being such an a__hole?!!"

Avery shrugged, "Because apparently you love being with them. Don't you get it? Bushy brows is a f__king prick!! He lied to you that night! He was talking about you as if you were some . I told him f__k you and he punched me and threw me against a wall! I was trying to defend you and you automatically defend him!!!" She breathed heavily as she tried to calm down.

Tiffany frowned again, "I'm so sorry, Hyo In! I should've let you explain. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Avery's eyes softened, "That's all I wanted to hear." She grabbed onto Tiffany's hips and closed the gap between their bodies. The girl looked at Tiffany's soft lips.

"Hyo?" Tiffany asked, she received a a 'hmm' in response. "Kiss me."

Avery leant forward and kissed her with all the passion she could muster. She pulled away and smiled lopsidedly, "Be my girlfriend again?"

Tiffany smiled back, "Yes."

Soon after, they went into the waiting room so Avery could finish taking off her make up and change.

Later on at SNSD's house, Avery and Tiffany were cuddling on her bed. 

"I'm still sorry."

Avery just smiled, "It's okay, babe. Everything is fine now. So, stop apologizing."
 
 
 
Here we go.... a one shot with Avery an Tiffany. If you couldn't tell I'm not very fond of Nichkhun. Lol. Leave a comment :)