Eighteen

After it All

 

Hyo In fidgeted in her seat during dinner at a restaurant that she took Tiffany to. It was date night. Earlier that day, Hyo In was called into her managers' office to discuss her appearance in a new drama.
 
The drama consisted of her and another female who go through the hardships of being a couple in Korea. 
 
Hyo In had agreed but what her manager didn't tell her was that she had a kissing scene with in the third page of the script. Now that was something she wasn't expecting. She should've known, I mean they couldn't be a couple if they couldn't kiss, could they? And she knew there were more scenes later on in the drama.
 
Now, she had to figure out how she was going to tell her wife that she had a kissing scene, knowing how jealous and possessive Tiffany could be.
 
"Baby, what's wrong? You look anxious." Tiffany asked her.
 
Hyo In gave a nervous smile and took a sip of her water. "No, I'm fine. I just have something to tell you."
 
Tiffany put down her fork and looked at Hyo In, giving her undivided attention. "Okay, what is it?"
 
Better now than later.
 
"Uhm, remember I told you that I got that lead role in that new drama?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Well, uhm, you know how I'm in a relationship in the drama?"
 
Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Yes."
 
Hyo In swallowed the lump that was forming in . "Well, I have a kissing scene with her in the first episode."
 
There was silence between them, the only thing that could be heard was the chatter of the other people around them.
 
Tiffany stared at Avery for a few seconds and then chuckled. Avery sat there confused.
 
"Baby, I know. I already assumed that you would have kissing scenes with your co-star. I'm completely fine with it." Tiffany explained.
 
Avery nodded, "So you're not mad, right? You're not just saying those things, right?"
 
Tiffany narrowed her eyes, "Do you want me to be mad?"
 
The younger girl shook her head quickly, "No."
 
Tiffany giggled, and put her hand on top of Avery's. "Good, now let's finish eating, okay?"
 
Avery nodded.
 
 
A few weeks later...
 
"I thought you said you were fine with it??!!"
 
"That was before I saw that your co-star is a total goddess!"
 
Avery's jaw dropped, "I didn't even know who my co-star was at the time!!"
 
Tiffany clenched her jaw, her jealousy was over the top. "You looked like you were enjoying it."
 
"Babe, I had to make it look real. Besides, I was thinking of you when I was kissing her."
 
That one sentence seemed to calm Tiffany, she looked at Avery with loving eyes. "Really?"
 
Hyo In nodded, "Of course. I felt uncomfortable kissing her, so I thought of you, and it helped."
 
Tiffany blushed. "Awww, come here," she pulled Avery by the neck and gave her a kiss. "You're so sweet."
 
Avery smiled slightly, gazing into Tiffany's eyes. "I love you."
 
"I love you too."
 
 
 
A/N: I know. I know. It's complete crap. But I had this idea stuck in my head and I just had to post it. I hope you liked it. :) Leave comments please, I love feedback.