Fifty Two

After it All

"Alright, baby, Hyo Eun is coming in a few minutes, please listen to her and don't make too much of a mess, okay?" Jessica, 29, asked as she set a bowl of cereal in front of her 3 year old daughter, Ji Hyun.

 
Ji Hyun nodded and started to eat her cereal.
 
There was a knock on the door and Jessica went to open it.
 
Hyo Eun smiled as the door opened, finally seeing her favorite person in the world. Although that person didn't know that, yet.
 
"Good morning, Mrs. Kwon." Hyo Eun said, and gave the older woman a cute eye smile.
 
Jessica smiled as well, feeling an odd feeling in her stomach. "Morning, Hyo Eun. How are you?"
 
"Oh you know, same old same old. Just hanging out with friends, doing teenage stuff." 
 
Jessica laughed.
 
"Hyo Eun unnie!!!" Ji Hyun yelled as she ran past her mom to get to the teenager.
 
"Munchkin!!!" Hyo Eun yelled as she kneeled down to catch the little girl into a hug.
 
"Unnie, can we color and play today???" Ji Hyun asked, cutely.
 
Hyo Eun chuckled, "Of course we can, Hyunnie."
 
"Thank you so much, Hyo Eun. I left money on the counter top for pizza later." Jessica said, as she grabbed her briefcase from beside the door.
 
"Mrs. Kwon, you don't have to leave money, I'm perfectly capable of paying for it on my own."
 
Jessica rolled her eyes playfully, "Of course you can, miss future idol/CEO."
 
Hyo Eun laughed as she stood up, grabbing the money from the counter and gave it to Jessica. "Here, buy yourself some lunch."
 
"Alright, well I'm heading out. Have a nice day, okay girls?"
 
"Sure thing, Mrs. Kwon."
 
Jessica left with a final wave and shut the door.
 
"Alright, little one. Keroro or Mickey Mouse?"
 
"Keroro!"
 
~~~
 
"She's so good with her, Tiff. My little Ji Hyun just loves her. I couldn't ask for anyone better than Hyo Eun!" Jessica rambled on, as she and her best friend and partner ate lunch at a restaurant.
 
"Hyo Eun? As in Jeon Hyo Eun? Like daughter of Jeon Dae Ho of JH Entertainment??"
 
"Yes." Jessica said, as she took a bite out of her sandwich.
 
"Her twin is hot."
 
Gasp. "Tiffany!"
 
"What? It's true! I would bang her."
 
Jessica hit Tiffany on the arm, "Tiff, she's 10 years younger than you. We're both 29 and they're 19."
 
"Wait, we're? Why should you care? You have your stupid non-existent husband."
 
"He's working so we can have a better future."
 
"For what? You co-own Blanc & Eclare. You make more than he does."
 
"Just let it go, Tiff."
 
~~~
 
"Unnie, do you love my umma?"
 
"What?"
 
"Do you love her? Sometimes you stare at her."
 
"Hyunnie, can you keep a secret?"
 
Ji Hyun nodded while looking down at her paper, drawing stick figures.
 
"I do love her. But she has your dad."
 
"I don't like him."
 
"Hyunnie, don't say those things!"
 
"But I don't. He's never here with me! Unnie, can't you be my appa?"
 
Hyo Eun's eyes widened. 
 
"Besides, I love you better."
 
~~~
 
"I'm home!" Jessica yelled.
 
"In the kitchen!"
 
"Umma!" Ji Hyun yelled and hugged her legs.
 
"Hi baby, were you good for Hyo Eun?"
 
"Yes, umma. We watched Keroro and we colored and we even played princess!"
 
Hyo Eun laughed, "This little girl forced me to go to a tea party."
 
Jessica laughed as well, "Well, thank you so much for taking care of her."
 
"Anytime, Mrs. Kwon."
 
"Just call me Jessica."
 
"Okay, I made pasta if that's okay. You must be tired so I decided to make pasta for the little one and you."
 
"Thank you."
 
~~~
 
"Umma? Can't you and Hyo Eun get together?"
 
Jessica stopped brushing her daughter's hair, "What?"
 
"I love Hyo Eun more than appa! And she treats me well! And she said that she loves you! Do you love her?"
 
"Baby, you can't say things like that."
 
Ji Hyun turned around and looked at Jessica in the eye, "Umma, do you love her?"
 
"I-I-I do. I love her."
 
"Then can she be my new appa?"
 
Jessica smiled slightly, "Of course she can, as of today, your appa isn't coming back."
 
"Yay! But why?"
 
"We divorced. That's why he hasn't been around lately."
 
"Oh okay, so now you can be with Hyo Eun unnie right?"
 
"Yes, baby."
 
~~~
 
"Good morning, Jess—" Hyo Eun was cut off by a kiss.
 
"I love you."
 
Hyo Eun blinked a few times and smiled, "I love you too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry this is rushed but I just wanted to get this down! Thank you and please comment! :)