Seventy Four

After it All

 

"Come on! Cheer up! It's Christmas Eve!" Taeyeon said as she put her arm around Tiffany. She smiled and motioned for her best friend to do the same. When she got no reaction from Tiffany, Taeyeon's smile fell and sighed.

"Fany-ah, come on. At least have a little fun? I know how much you and Jessica miss the twins and you know they can't help but be busy," Taeyeon smiled once again and stood up from the couch. "Now come on! Let's dance with the others!"

Tiffany smiled slightly, she knew Taeyeon and the others were trying to cheer her and Jessica up, they were having their Christmas party at their house. 

2Sweet couldn't make it since they were in Japan, doing schedules there. It that they couldn't be here with their friends and loved ones, but work is work.

Little did they know, the rest of the SNSD members had a special surprise for Tiffany and Jessica.

Jessica laughed as she watched Yoona and Sooyoung argue over the last cookie in the kitchen. 

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Jessica took out her phone and saw that Hyo Eun was calling her. She stepped out of the kitchen and went into the closest room to her.

"Hey, Hyo." Jessica said softly.

"Hey, how's the party?" Hyo Eun asked.

Jessica smiled slightly, "It's great, Krystal was here, but she left to go to another party with her members. It's been awhile since I've seen her," She frowned. "But I miss you."

Hyo Eun sighed, "I know, babe. I miss you too. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. But I promise, Hyo In and I will be with you and Tiffany on New Years Eve."

"Don't worry, Hyo. Tiff and I understand. As long as we get to spend New Years, that's fine. We can start off the new year together."

"Of course." There was a pause. "I have to get going. I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later. Love you." Jessica said.

"Love you too. Bye." Hyo Eun hung up.

Jessica sighed and shook her head, trying to cheer herself up again. Talking to Hyo Eun on the phone always made her miss the 2Sweet member more. She walked out of the room and into the noisy living room where some of her members were having a dance off.

Jessica sat next to Tiffany.

"Hyo Eun called you?" Tiffany asked over the loud music.

Jessica nodded, "Hyo In called you?" 

Tiffany nodded as well.

They turned back to their members, watching Hyoyeon, being her dance queen self, and Yuri trying to keep up with them.

Tiffany and Jessica giggled, they were trying to make the most out of the night without their lovers. 

They saw Taeyeon look at her phone and quickly walk out.

They looked at each other confusingly before watching the others.

***

"Hey, where are you?" Taeyeon asked as she closed herself in her room.

"We're almost to the house, did you guys start opening presents?" Hyo In said.

"Not yet, but I'll announce it when we're done talking." Taeyeon said, smiling. She could already imagine the look on Tiffany and Jessica's faces when they see the twins.

"Okay, thanks unnie!" Hyo In teased.

Taeyeon's eye twitched, "Don't say that! You know I find it weird when you say it."

Hyo In chuckled, "Okay, sorry. See you in a few!"

"Okay!"

***

Taeyeon walked back into the living room, and told the girls to start handing out gifts to each other.

20 minutes later, after everything was unwrapped and thanks were given, the SNSD members grinned to each other.

"Okay, Tiffany, Jessica, we want you girls to put these blindfolds on. We have one more surprise for you." Taeyeon said with a wide grin.

"You better not be pranking us again." Tiffany commented, as Sunny helped her.

Jessica nodded as Seohyun helped her.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sneaked away and towards the front door, where the twins were waiting on the other side.

They carefully opened the door and the twins tiptoed inside. They waved happily to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

The twins were then greeted by Taeyeon who motioned for them to stand in front of their girlfriends.

"Alright, we're gonna count to three and  you can take off the blindfolds. Ready?"

Jeti nodded as their stomachs turned with anticipation.

"1."

"2."

"3!" 

Tiffany and Jessica took off their blindfolds and gasped as Hyo Eun and Hyo In smiled at them, opening their arms for a hug.

Jessica blinked away her tears and stood up, hugging Hyo Eun for dear life.

Tiffany had jumped from her spot immediately as soon as she saw her girlfriend.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" The SNSD members yelled.

Tiffany and Jessica laughed.

"What're you doing here? I thought you were in Japan?" Jessica asked, as the rest of the members moved to clean up the wrapping paper from the floor.

"We got back a few days ago, but Taeyeon had this crazy idea to surprise you girls today. I felt so guilty lying to you, but I think this went well. Right?" Hyo Eun said.

Jessica smiled and nodded, she looked up and giggled, "There's a mistletoe."

Hyo Eun glanced up and chuckled, "There is. Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask."

***

"I heard you weren't your cheery, eye smile self, babe." Hyo In said as she looked at Tiffany who was taking off the freshly baked cookies from the baking sheet.

"I was sad. You know I always like to have my loved ones close for the holidays." 

Hyo In smiled, "I know, Tiff. I'll always be around all the time, especially on the holidays. I love you."

Tiffany looked at Hyo In and gave her an eye smile, "I love you too." She walked towards the girl and gave her a kiss. "Merry Christmas, Hyo."

"Merry Christmas, Tiffany."

 

So, since it's the holidays and I haven't updated in a while. I thought I'd give you this one shot as a present and as a thank you for always reading my stories. Even though you guys don't comment lol. I hope you enjoyed and happy holidays!